ObliviousRex Founder
Aug 12, 2020, 08:54 PM 119 read

Unlocked • Halo Infinite Is Delayed. Now What?

#XboxUnlocked Episode 456 || August 11th 2020 🎮 “Major Xbox news this week! Halo Infinite gets delayed, so what does it mean for the franchise and for the Xbox Series X launch? Plus: Apple blocks Microsoft on Project xCloud, the Xbox Series S gets confirmed via the strangest of leaks, Rocksteady finally announces their next game, and more!” Guest: #NeoGameSpark

Comment 8

• Eva LV.26 GG Aug 12, 2020, 08:57 PM

Sony fanboy over here. My solution is just buy a ps4

• ObliviousRex Founder Aug 12, 2020, 09:01 PM

Not my jam.
    Worth it staying on Xbox just for Game Pass.

• Eva LV.26 GG Aug 12, 2020, 09:03 PM

Game pass is actually good 👍

• ObliviousRex Founder Aug 12, 2020, 09:41 PM

I put off Game Pass for so long, aside from abusing the free month or $1 for three months trials I was able to swing, yet Game Pass has really impressed me. I’ve tried so many games, and consequently bought numerous games as well, just because that option to test drive the games was available through Game Pass. It’s actually a little annoying that Xbox was able to convince me to stick with the program for these last six months.

• Eva LV.26 GG Aug 12, 2020, 09:49 PM

I might actually buy both consoles next year. Just to have the absolute gaming experience as cheap as possible. Game pass is op sadly even a sony fanboy can admit that.

• Suneggle LV.22 Mod Aug 12, 2020, 09:07 PM

cry that's what

• ObliviousRex Founder Aug 12, 2020, 09:34 PM

😂
    Honestly, I’m glad it’s delayed. If the rumors about development issues are true, there’s no benefit whatsoever in releasing a game that isn’t fully realized. I know Xbox wants that Halo launch title for the Series X, but they need solid wins if they hope to compete with PS5 effectively.

• Suneggle LV.22 Mod Aug 12, 2020, 09:40 PM

yeah if it's more polished then I don't mind

Home