Boogeyman LV.21 Myers
Dec 1, 2020, 03:55 PM 29 read

I am amazed.....๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

HALF THE PPL ON HERE ARE FAKE AS FUCK YOU CANT EVEN TRUST THEM THEY'LL SAY ONE thing AND TALK SHIT BEHIND you're back If you got something to say it to my face guess it is true some times you can only count you friends on your fingers Ohh ya I ain't done all y'all attention freaks need to fucking stop you make every post about you and guess what this one is for you bitch Then you got clout chasers all of y'all just go after the person with the most followers but guess what the ones with very few followers are very real now don't get my words twisted not saying if you have alot of followers are fake Dislike this post so you can get blocked and I'll know who is real GOOD NIGHT TO ALL REAL PPL AND GO FUCK YOURSELF IF YOUR FAKE

Comment 7

• ObliviousRex verified Founder Dec 1, 2020, 11:01 PM

That makes me think of cliques in Highschool. Friend groups circling the wagons and only ever being loyal when it suits their needs. Thing is, thatโ€™s a very human thing to do โ€” and definitely on social media in particular.

Best I can say is to always be true to yourself and take everything from others with a grain of salt. You can gain trust and loyalty over time, but people can change regardless. You do you, and let the chips fall where they may. You can gain lifelong friends on here as well as anywhere else in the world, but the anonymity of the internet tends to complicate things. Donโ€™t let it get to you too much, just know that itโ€™s not a flaw of your own to be loyal or trusting.

• Just Nathan Founder Dec 1, 2020, 11:44 PM

Welcome to the internet...
    I approve of your post...

• NO NAME verified Dec 1, 2020, 08:12 PM

Dam who hurt you?

• NO NAME verified Dec 1, 2020, 04:29 PM

Never trust a human, everyone is fake.

• Queem_babygirl_ LV.23 Wolf Dec 1, 2020, 08:18 PM

um idk what to say but I'm not fake I don't talk behind people back I'm very supportive ๐Ÿ™‚

• Fฬทiฬทrฬทeฬท_ LV.25 Epic Dec 1, 2020, 08:20 PM

I wont bro u can trust me ๐Ÿ˜Š

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 1, 2020, 11:55 PM

get a little toxic there XD

but I do agree those who cant say it to your face are not real friends
    "if i don't say it to your face, I can promise I wont say it in private" - NF

Home