HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend
Dec 14, 2020, 09:34 AM 67 read

Holy shit what a gem

I opened one of the channels on one of my old discord servers. That had The ghost, ErikPlays43, DaPi, wolfpaxHD, burrito and sxdloveli

Off Topic: General - Holy shit what a gem image 2

And here's a message from back in April when I decided to intervene with the Zane situation. Unfortunately he took it as me attacking him. And so when he left and sent everyone a "fuck you, I left because of you" message, I was one of the recipients. I'm sorry Zane but the drama diiiiiiiiiiiiiid have to come of Moot. You know how I am with content and Drama. And as a founder of the Anti-Drama Unit (A.D.U.). I had to hop in.   Tbh, I wasn't a big fan of how he behaved in the end. But overall... He meant a lot to a lot of people and he wasn't a negative effect to moot overall. I didn't mind his posting, and so in some aspects, I respect the man. Rip Zanestar indeed.     Sorry, I regret not being able to resolve the issue properly, but I was not in position to handle things or intervene properly since you guys were on the other end of Moot. Back then I was more gaming-ish.       Oi mods.... This is an appreciation post to how Zanestar was needed. I aint throwing shit at him. I just didn't know him well enough at the time but I understood he meant a lot to other people. This aint no witch hunt. This is a throwback XD

Comment 5

• Just Nathan Founder Dec 14, 2020, 02:07 PM

Back then, there was no one modding off topic that one day, people were at each other... And I just watched it happened... oh those were the old days and I can say somethings just don't change...

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Dec 14, 2020, 04:42 PM

they can change... for the worse.

• Yorpasores Rex LV.31 Rootin Tootin Dec 14, 2020, 10:00 AM

Damn that was awhile ago wasn't it

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Dec 14, 2020, 10:27 AM

yep

• Vinnik the slutter^^ LV.34 Dream Chaser Dec 15, 2020, 03:03 AM

i miss him

Home