ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020!
Feb 23, 2021, 04:55 AM 838 read

Important: Moot To Be Removed From App Stores As Early As Today, FAQs From CS Manager

Question everyone has: Is Moot shutting down for good, as in app stores too or are the lounges just being shut down? And if so, when? Answer: Moot will be removed from the App store as early as today.   Question For Mods: Will moderators from Moot have the same benefits on the BAND lounges as well? Answer: Maybe not. However, I don't know how they will manage each band after being transferred to the band.   Question About Admins: Who are the admins on BAND and how do we contact them? Do they speak English? Answer: Of course, they can speak English well. If you have any questions, you can use the Help menu at the bottom of the Band homepage. (this helped nobody)   Questions To Understand BAND: How is BAND better than Moot? Answer: Band continues to be more extensive and stable than Moot. It will be better than Moot in many ways when it comes to using the service.   Sam, the CS Manager has not commented on 3 questions about Moot.   Final Question: Is there a chance Moot can come back, for everyone who loved the service? Some of the best supporters are feeling abandonment by the admins on the service. No one answers, and the engagement has left. The people who has been there the most are watching it die. Answer: Well, I don't know. But if many users want a game-oriented community app that is better than Band, wouldn't it be possible to make Moot or better service afterwards?   I will ask Sam for comment about the last question, and how actually that is not true. We asked for Moot to be a better service, not a transfer. I will speak to him soon. Does anyone have questions that you want me to ask Sam?  

Off Topic: General - Important: Moot To Be Removed From App Stores As Early As Today, FAQs From CS Manager image 2

I don't reccomend trying to email them again as you may get someone who has nothing to do with Moot.   edit: Team Moot has left me on read about asking Moderators for benefits on BAND.

Comment 16

• Just Nathan Founder Feb 23, 2021, 05:14 AM

They should of another all the questions since there hardly given up any info... Thanks for doing this man...👍

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Feb 23, 2021, 05:16 AM

I'm getting the vibe he simply does not know. I asked him about the 7r6 problem and he did not have a answer.

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Feb 23, 2021, 05:16 AM

"Everything must come to an end, the drip finally stops...this is it"

Goodbye Moot, goodluck to all the mooters

• Gearbox20k295 LV.25 Let’s play Destiny! Feb 23, 2021, 05:06 AM

well Rip moot

• £ddy LV.20 Epic Feb 23, 2021, 05:21 AM

Bruh these app creators and band both suck. These are the type of ppl to quit so easily without being resilient to any type of situations.🙂

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Feb 23, 2021, 05:23 AM

We don't want a better app, we want this one to get better. Which seems hard to get through to them.

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Feb 23, 2021, 05:32 AM

I think it all came down to them not putting in the work to fix the app. They realized that it was too much to handle and dipped, it's a shame, but we all knew this would happen eventually. I dont think we were expecting this early though.

Thank you for this post

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Feb 23, 2021, 05:36 AM

You're right. Thank you. And if I had this much contact with the team before maybe.. just maybe I could get them to change all the stuff before the transfer. But we wouldn't know.

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Feb 23, 2021, 05:37 AM

Contact with the team doesnt help, trust me

• Vinnik the slutter^^ LV.34 Dream Chaser Feb 23, 2021, 06:15 AM

What about question 6, 7 and 8?

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Feb 23, 2021, 06:18 AM

This asked about what was bad about BAND, who will run the social medias, and the bot situation on Moot. All of those I got no response.

• Vinnik the slutter^^ LV.34 Dream Chaser Feb 23, 2021, 06:25 AM

Ah

• ArcticBravo LV.28 Mod Feb 23, 2021, 10:24 AM

Update: Moot has now been removed from all app stores; Off Topic is in the process of moving to Band.

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Feb 23, 2021, 10:34 AM

Appreciate the update Bravo.

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Feb 23, 2021, 10:35 AM

Btw, I am trying to get yall Mods Co-Admin on Band.

• ななちゃん LV.23 Warrior Feb 23, 2021, 11:33 AM

Home