luis camacho LV.20 Fearless
Dec 18, 2020, 04:22 PM 43 read

What in the actual fuck

Welcome

Its crazy guys I am 19 and a guy my age just called my 14 year old sister a bitch and said he was gonna get her jumped as if I wont find your house and burn that bitch down to the fucking ground you grown as fuck and still are more fucking ignorant than fucking trump. I ain't a snitch but I know you see this post because you on this app and have the audacity to follow me. And on top of that if i find out you get anywhere or even your bum ass family or friends come near my family gun are gonna be a blazin that's on dead dogs and its not a threat its the drop dead honest truth you look like you dead is a spoiled mother fucker I earned all of my shit.

Comment 9

• I just am a gamer LV.20 Wizard Dec 18, 2020, 04:28 PM

good thing to know that you care alot about her but i think you went a little overboard just block him will be my answer no need to do all of this extra stuff

• luis camacho LV.20 Fearless Dec 18, 2020, 04:38 PM

nah g nah g i am done staying quiet and letting people get away with shit from now on i am speaking youir mind i been through to much shit wih my sister my family is my everything idc who you are where you came from i dont fuck with that

• luis camacho LV.20 Fearless Dec 18, 2020, 04:41 PM

and at this point mad heads be posting their personal shit so i mine as well too

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 19, 2020, 12:05 AM

im in a similar boat, but rather there was this kid from my school, real dick. was being rude to me and my brother, him and his posse would jump in front of our bikes while riding home, or leaving large stick in our path when we wait for them to leave, then once they put the tire cap of my bike so I had a flat.
    one day I had enough, grabbed one of my folding pocket knives, but since my school doesn't allow knives, I took the blade out so its just the handle, then when he started yelling insults at us while we were riding by, I stopped pulled out the handle and treated him with it, since we were some distance away he could see if there was a blade, so they backed off.

one year later, he starts attacking my brother in his classes, and any time I'm not around him. my brother makes a makeshift shank for the next time he decides to target him. well a month later, turns out he got his 9 or 10-year-old brother to call my 13-year-old sister a bitch.

for the next week I sat on his corner with a prototype tool of mine, made for digging and fence setting, but can still kill someone, and since it was a tool no cop could get on to me, he had to change how he got home, and I never saw them in that week, a bunch of pussies if you ask me.

so my suggestion is not to take this silently, but don't provoke any violence towards them, as it is a violation, but do make sure they get the message that you mean business ;)

• luis camacho LV.20 Fearless Dec 19, 2020, 12:23 AM

lol pussies but ngl bro i am sick of this i promote violence where i grew up we earned out shit we didnt have power alot of the nights and for him to get dissrespectful with my sister aka she has mental dissabilities dont fly with me so the moderator can ban me if they want to i could honestly give 2 fucks

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 19, 2020, 12:30 AM

i have a sister with autism, and I would hope to deal with a prick like him if he was calling her a bitch, I get the feeling :(

hang in there man, and may he stop before the great of moot gets on his ass

• luis camacho LV.20 Fearless Dec 19, 2020, 12:38 AM

wym may he stop before the great of moot gets on his ass wym

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 19, 2020, 12:41 AM

FUCKZACA
    out correct, what it meant to say.
    was the rest of moot, for I have been around to see some toxic people like this that got shredded by the people of moot when it got out of hand :/

• luis camacho LV.20 Fearless Dec 19, 2020, 12:50 AM

lol dope

Home