luis camacho LV.20 Fearless
Jan 1, 2021, 02:00 AM 29 read

I Miss You By:MEEEEE

Welcome

no I didn't copy write this and if you don't believe me try to look it up lol Comment what you think I want personal opinions if it is trash let me know that's the only way I am going to get better is criticism.   I Miss You By:Luis Chorus #1 I miss you and you miss me I brought you into my life and we made a family But at the end of the day we would always fight Never showing people what we really were like Rap #1 People always came blank when it came to us Always thought that we where just regular After every disagreement we never came to an agreement Agreement is not something that we doooo after the 4 years of what we went throughhh Chorus #2 Yea I miss you and you miss me But I don't think that we where meant to be As much as it hurt you it hurts me too I missed you I loved you ,called you my boo Rap #2 I wish the best for you Yea that's a fact you deserve way better than me But there is that saying I am only 1 call away Yea that"s true If your in danger or you need someone to talk to You know I am there for you ever single day Even though your not my bae your still familaaa

Comment 3

• AsianNinja2003 LV.23 Bamboozled Jan 1, 2021, 03:08 AM

id really love to hear this. like this is really good 🔥🔥🔥

• luis camacho LV.20 Fearless Jan 1, 2021, 03:10 AM

good looks bro i have to do the song about the hood shit lol

• AsianNinja2003 LV.23 Bamboozled Jan 1, 2021, 03:11 AM

🤣

Home