King Krusher G LV.14 Chief
Feb 15, 2021, 01:49 PM 165 read

Mozambique is the best gun in the game

Alright, ALRIGHT! 👀 Before you cancel me right out the gate, keep in mind that this is my personal opinion but I'm gonna present facts 😁😂 The Mozambique may be the most challenging gun to use in Apex but it has its reasons(besides the wingman) -short magazine size -firing style -distance V damage The Mozam has gotten its fair share of buffs through the season yet is still disliked, much more now during the locked & loaded event. I've noticed that my shots hitting with a little more distance and hip fire is more accurate than up close. That's kind of backwards behaviour for a shotgun. Which is why people prefer the Mastiff and Eva-8 With hammerpoints the gun quickly turns into a grand secondary weapon especially when the enemy's shields are broke leaving them 1 or 2 shots away from being knocked seeing that it deals a minimum of 70+ damage. The Mozambique does damage of 30 - 50 on its own, and basically doubles down when hammer points are attached. I thought people would be more eager to pick this gun up considering its "high risk, high reward" standard... Kinda like the wingman. But this was just me, I wanna know your thoughts on the matter... What do you like/dislike about the Mozambique? 😁Let's talk about it #letstalkaboutit

Comment 12

• GWolf LV.9 Pokémon Master Feb 15, 2021, 01:55 PM

The Mozam is definitely one heck of a gun, you pop the hammerpoint on it and you can just melt through people. Its super satisfying for me🔥

• King Krusher G LV.14 Chief Feb 15, 2021, 01:57 PM

This might just be me, but... 👀
    I'd take the Mozam over wingman 😂

• GWolf LV.9 Pokémon Master Feb 15, 2021, 01:58 PM

Nah I would too, my wingman aim is trash and I get lucky if I use that. technically all my aim is trash but thats besides the point. 🤣

• King Krusher G LV.14 Chief Feb 15, 2021, 01:59 PM

😂 Been there... Matter of fact, I'm STILL there. I get that wingman shots are satisfying but if you're looking for a challenge then grab the Mozam, if you're looking for a sniper... Grab a FREAKING SNIPER 🤔😂

• GWolf LV.9 Pokémon Master Feb 15, 2021, 02:06 PM

Thats facts 🤣 and with the 30 30, I honestly have not felt the need to grab wingman anymore really. I've been using the Sentinel and Mozambique lately and its been working for me lately. but yeah, wingman is on the bottom of my list

• King Krusher G LV.14 Chief Feb 15, 2021, 02:29 PM

I knew the 30-30 was gonna be a heavy or light type, but after seeing its release I do think it would've been a shotgun or sniper

30-30 could replace the longbow.
    30-30 & G7 should change weapon class 😂

• GWolf LV.9 Pokémon Master Feb 15, 2021, 02:35 PM

King Krusher G  it honestly should've been classed as a sniper, or it and g7 should have switched to a marksman class or something, but what ea did was still good putting it in heavy

• King Krusher G LV.14 Chief Feb 15, 2021, 02:41 PM

GWolf  I feel like they did that simply to balance it out and not seem like one class was getting more than the others. Like when they actually made snipers into a whole class, they saw charge rifle & triple take as guns that were putting energy weapons at the forefront

• GWolf LV.9 Pokémon Master Feb 15, 2021, 02:44 PM

King Krusher G  Thats a good point. Honestly, I could care less as how they class weapons, but I just find it very intriguing, ya know? And the snipers, most of them don't feel like snipers truly.

• King Krusher G LV.14 Chief Feb 15, 2021, 02:46 PM

GWolf  Facts 😂 if you think about it, longbow used to be heavy and it used to be the heavy version of the G7

• GWolf LV.9 Pokémon Master Feb 15, 2021, 02:47 PM

King Krusher G  It still feels like a heavy version of the g7, but just classed as a sniper, while 30 30 has kind of taken that role from longbow

• King Krusher G LV.14 Chief Feb 15, 2021, 08:26 PM

GWolf  Facts 🗒

Home