Tami_GM LV.17 GameManager
Apr 23, 2022, 12:12 PM 677 read

In The Next Update

Notice

■ Tank Movement in small holes is slightly improved. (The tank cannot come out of the hole.) Asate: Climbing ability increased by 15%, movement distance decreased by 10% Mage: Climbing ability increased by 10%, movement distance decreased by 7% Keras: Reduces body defense by 5% (shell defense does not change)   ■ Add function You can save up to 5 tank teams. A button to change the position of tanks in one team is added on the team screen. The game lobby notification function has been changed.   The display method of the firing guideline can be selected between dots line and solid line. Battle items will also show guidelines if the player needs them. If the avatar's skill includes the distance condition from nearby friendly tanks, the distance from other tanks will be displayed.   ■ Bugfixes Fixed some incorrect text and effect images

GunboundM: Notice - In The Next Update video cover image 1

Comment 3

• GIANCARLOS GONZALEZ LV.3 Lurker Apr 23, 2022, 02:33 PM

bien tami

• Casual Player LV.1 Mootie May 3, 2022, 12:51 AM

Nice! I needed these 5 spaces for my teams. When does this update release?

I would like to suggest creating new ways to earn gold. The battles on the hard level are very repetitive and exhausting.

• Golira LV.4 Lurker May 4, 2022, 12:56 PM

Oh, nice! Can't wait to use the line instead of the dots. 5 tank teams will be a good improviment too

Home