CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Oct 11, 2019, 03:38 AM 1,948 read

[Notice] Rice Cake Event Compensation Notice

Announcement
HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] Rice Cake Event Compensation Notice image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We will be sending out compensation reward to Heirs that normally participated in the event. The compensation reward will be sent out to Heirs that crafted one or more Rice Cake through the event mission. Please note that the 50 Rice Cakes that were sent out as compensation will not count toward the amount of Rice Cake Heirs crafted. We want to apologize to Heirs about issues that Rice Cake event has been causing last couple weeks. We will try our best to prepare better events in the future.   ⭕Rice Cake Event Compensation Details:   ✔️Compensation Qualification: > All Heirs that normally crafted one or more Rice Cake between 9/10 ~ 10/7 are qualified for the reward.   🚫However, the following Heirs are not qualified for the compensation reward. > Heirs that crafted more than 3 Rice Cake through abnormal activity. > Heirs that gifted 12 or more Rice Cakes before the Rice Cake event reopened. > Heirs that never acquired any Rice Cake beside the 50 Rice Cakes that were given out as compensation.   ⭕Rice Cake Event Compensation Reward Details: > 1,000 Karats > 1,000 Conversion Stones   ⭕Rice Cake Event Compensation Period: > We will start sending out reward on 10/10. (Please be aware that reward will be sent out gradually, and some Heirs may receive compensation faster than others.)   ⭕Notice > Reward will be sent to your Mailbox where it will be stored for 7 days.   - Flynn  

Comment 3

• EcchiKun LV.9 Nomad Oct 11, 2019, 05:44 AM

wait what *facepalm* those extra rice cakes were given to us as compensations? dammit i thought those were the abnormal ones and i didn't use them damn i'm a dumbass i lost so many conversion stones and valor :/

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Oct 11, 2019, 07:08 AM

Oh no :( I am sorry you lost the Rice Cakes....

• EcchiKun LV.9 Nomad Oct 12, 2019, 12:53 AM

lol oh well what's done is done

Home