CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Oct 29, 2019, 02:54 AM 1,182 read

[Notice] 10/28 CDT Update Maintenance (3:00 PM ~ 10:00 PM CDT)[Completed]

Announcement
HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] 10/28 CDT Update Maintenance (3:00 PM ~ 10:00 PM CDT)[Completed] image 1

Greetings Heirs,   The maintenance has ended earlier than expected! Heir of Light is now LIVE! Check out what is new in game with 3.8 Updates!   Thank you   =========================================================   Greetings Heirs,   We will be undergoing maintenance to bring Heir of Light 3.8 Update! Please be advised that the game will be unavailable during this time.   ⭕Duration: Approximately 7 Hours [US] 10/28 3:00 PM ~ 10:00 PM CDT [EU] 10/28 9:00 PM ~ 10/29 4:00 AM CET [SEA] 10/29 4:00 AM ~ 11:00 AM SGT   ⭕Maintenance Details: > [Update] New Hell Mode Added to [Abaddon] > [Udpate] Mass Invasion Revamp > [Update] New ★5 Servant: Eternal Sword, Aria Added > [Update] 4 New Halloween Avatars Added for Ankou, Heylel, Lucrecia, and Mildred > [Improvement] Added and Improved Potential > [Improvement] Relation Effect Improved & Changed > [Improvement] Game Guide: Transcend Guide Improvement > [Improvement] Ranged Servant AI Improvement > [Improvement] Abaddon Tower Improvement > [QoL] Buff/Debuff Display Improvement in PvP Content > [QoL] Power Saving Mode Improvement > Bug Fixes   Please note that maintenance schedule and details are subject to change. We will do our best to notify you as soon as possible if there are such changes. Thank you.   Flynn  

Comment 2

• Avaricia Gaming LV.7 Nomad Oct 29, 2019, 03:28 AM

IT's so much time😱

• Mezzaluna LV.2 Lurker Oct 29, 2019, 02:52 PM

Thanks to your server maintenance I was unable to get my matches for the halloween event. Is there any way to get additional matches? I really wanted the last avatar but with 100% of possible matches required with zero tolerance that is no longer possible. really sad

Home