CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Nov 28, 2019, 04:31 PM 1,783 read

[Announcement] Vortex of Missions Bug Compensation

Announcement
HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Announcement] Vortex of Missions Bug Compensation image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We would like to notify all users regarding the compensation for the Vortex of Mission Event. There was an issue regarding the mission reward and due to this many users were able to claim rewards multiple times. The issue was discovered on 11/25 and was able to resolve this issue and we have decided to provide extra rewards to all those who have participated in the event. Please see below for more details.   Vortex of Mission Event Compensation: > All users in US / EU server who have participated in the Vortex of Mission Event and only claimed mission completion rewards once.   Compensation Reward: 2000 Karats *Those who have claimed the reward more than once, we will subtract the number of karats based on the value of items and will deliver the remaining karats)   Compensation Reward Date: 11/28 Server time and will process in order.   Notice: > Compensation reward will only be delivered once to your mailbox. > Karat value will be subtracted and will be delivered to those who have claimed the rewards more than once. > Users who have claimed more than once can continue to keep all the rewards as their value will be subtracted from the compensation rewards.   We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced due to the Vortex of Mission Event Bug.   Thank you.  

Comment 16

• 老黑 LV.17 Sage Nov 29, 2019, 08:21 AM

I just want to know why there is no compensation for sea server players even if we cannt claim the final reward(atk nat 5)? If u guys keep doing so, there are other games for us Chinses to play.

• arnezz LV.4 Lurker Nov 28, 2019, 08:31 PM

there is another bug of not being able to receive the final reward after completing all the missions

• gubén LV.2 Lurker Nov 28, 2019, 09:45 PM

Piro and I both commented here regarding this but it seems our comments were removed.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Nov 30, 2019, 08:07 AM

another fumble. are event glitches the new BLACK for HoL. this is the second event with glitches, but atleast players didn't get the TEMPORARY BAN this time

• 老黑 LV.17 Sage Dec 2, 2019, 09:54 AM

u can always find reason or theory to explain the fact. But none of that would change the fact per se : the same situation, u get compensation, we get noting. What happens will happen again. So, the next time the same thing happens to u, knowing that we shall do the same--watching and doing nothing.

• 老黑 LV.17 Sage Dec 2, 2019, 10:02 AM

in fact, if u can read Korean, or bothers to use the traslation function to know what happens in the Korean server, u would be shocked. thats the reason most of us quit playing several months ago. Before this whole shit, there r the Korean server and the rest. Now, there are the Korean sever, the us/eu sever and the sea/japanese server.

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Dec 3, 2019, 11:43 PM

wow ...holy Sh... i thought Korean Server and Japan ..all Asian player get more than us because i Think they spend more money to games than european...thats hard and its not fair ur right

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Nov 28, 2019, 11:37 PM

lol havent got karats extra hahah that i wouldnt forget XD ok now i understand....but i dont Think that ppl do this on purpose..i had to klick Double to get the Mission complete...thats not Players fault then...

• LLCoolJ LV.5 Lurker Nov 29, 2019, 01:24 AM

Its not on purpose sure, but they cant give u just the same amount of Karats lol it would be unfair to everyone who just claimed the mission rewards once...If everyone would get 2k Karat some people still had the extra claimed rewards...so where would be the purpose of the compensation? :D

• 老黑 LV.17 Sage Nov 29, 2019, 08:17 AM

the same thing happened in sea server, yet we got no compensation. so t u sure u want to talk about fair?

• LLCoolJ LV.5 Lurker Nov 29, 2019, 10:07 PM

What do u even mean ? Its the same outcome of "fair" if nobody gets a compensation or everybody gets a compensation...

• 老黑 LV.17 Sage Nov 30, 2019, 08:35 AM

the same problem happened in sea server, yet u gays get compensation while we get nothing. u see, they made a third choice: everyone gets compensation or nobody gets, or some get while some dont.

• LLCoolJ LV.5 Lurker Dec 1, 2019, 06:23 PM

U can't compare 2 different servers with each other since we don't really interact with each other [except infinity pvp]. I don't have a advantage over u because of the karats since we are almost never going to have any interaction. That's what I meant earlier with my Post.

• 老黑 LV.17 Sage Dec 2, 2019, 09:48 AM

LLCoolJ  I assume u dont know any Chinese, otherwise u wouldnt say so. U westerns r really always says things without knowing what the facts r. The same bug, u get compensation, we get noting. u gets all kinds of events, u get noting--u wouldnt be that naive to believe that if not for all the iformation or events, we would like to read the bullshit u guys write?

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Nov 29, 2019, 11:23 PM

the Problem is that i not even know that i used a Bug...and that it was more than once :/

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Nov 29, 2019, 02:51 AM

then they should make events bugfree...

Home