CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Apr 6, 2021, 10:05 AM 361 read

[Event] I'm from Sweet Home! Collab Mission Event (4/5 ~ 5/3 23:59 CDT)

Event
HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] I'm from Sweet Home! Collab Mission Event (4/5 ~ 5/3 23:59 CDT) image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We prepared a special event to celebrate collaboration with Sweet Home!🔥🔥🔥 Complete the missions and claim the rewards🎁🎁🎁 Please note that Collab Growth Event will begin after the update   ⭕I'm from Sweet Home Event Schedule: > Normal Growth Event Period: 4/5 ~ 5/3 23:59 (server time) > Collab Growth Event Period: 4/13 After Maintenance ~ 5/3 23:59 (server time)   ⭕I'm from Sweet Home Event Details: 1) We've laid out a course for you—clear the missions in order one by one! 2) Knock out the missions in order and to get all the rewards!

HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] I'm from Sweet Home! Collab Mission Event (4/5 ~ 5/3 23:59 CDT) image 3

⭕Notice > Progress on a mission will only start counting after the event begins > All missions can be completed once. > You must complete missions to move on to the next level. > Rewards will be distributed in order, regardless of the status of later missions. Rewards for later missions already completed will be distributed in turn. > You must tap on the Claim button to receive a reward. > 5★ Servant Missions can be done at the same time as 5★ Collab Servant Missions. ex: When you obtain 5★ Fire Cha HyunSu, the [Claim] button for "Obtain a 5★ Servant" will also become interactable. > Rewards are sent to the mailbox once per account. (Kept for 7 days)   Thank you.   Flynn  

Comment 0

Home