Haoenheim LV.19 Sage
Sep 20, 2019, 12:06 PM 544 read

Tips to not suck

Tips

Early game tips: 1: DO NOT build 1003 servants! Keep your team small. Use whatever nat 5s you pull when you start, until you can get some proper direction. 2: ONLY use instant awakenings for 2A - 3A (A being awakening) - this is the first awakening tier that requires supreme stones, a very limited awakening material that you probably won’t be farming anytime soon anyways. 3: Get in the habit of doing your dailies! Party raid, tower invasion, pvp, guild dungeons, world boss, awakening dungeon, mystery dungeon, and world battle all offer you an array of exclusive rewards that are COMPLETELY NECESSARY TO PROGRESSION. DO THEM! EVERY DAMN DAY! 4: Follow and stay up to date on in-game events. HoL is one of the more generous gacha’s out there, in regards to gifted summons and other currencies. Completing these events will ensure you’re able to summon plenty of new units, as well as outfit them properly. 5: LEARN which gears should be % and which shouldn’t, as well as which stats work well together. For starters, the gloves, shoes, helmet, and ring slot all utilize percents as a primary stat (also speed on neck), meaning flat stats as a primary won’t work here (unless it is speed). Additionally, as you progress, you’ll want to start paying attention to what stats work well for each other. For example, if you have an Atk % primary stat, you probably want some crit rate, crit damage, speed(ALWAYS SPEED), accuracy, and/or hp% through subs, or secondary stats. If you have an HP % primary stat, you probably want defense %, accuracy, speed, resistance. Now you are ready to not suck. Go forth unto greatness IGN: Haoenheim Server: US / GLOBAL

HEIR OF LIGHT: Tips - Tips to not suck image 2

Comment 7

• LFthicc LV.7 Nomad Sep 21, 2019, 07:15 AM

just trying to help you out...remember to leave your ign and server if you're going for the participation rewards

• Gargoyle lettuce LV.20 I'm a Bot Sep 30, 2019, 02:03 AM

💙😭✌️R.I.P✌️😭💙
    Mr. Hao

• Haoenheim LV.19 Sage Sep 30, 2019, 02:05 AM

😆 I’m still here.. just been bored with Moot tbh

• Gargoyle lettuce LV.20 I'm a Bot Sep 30, 2019, 02:05 AM

shhhhh

• Haoenheim LV.19 Sage Sep 30, 2019, 02:05 AM

Going back to being dead now! 😄

• Gargoyle lettuce LV.20 I'm a Bot Sep 30, 2019, 02:06 AM

✌️😭💙R.I.P✌️😭💙

• Gargoyle lettuce LV.20 I'm a Bot Sep 30, 2019, 02:05 AM