[Notice] 4.0 Update Patch NoteUpdate Preview & Patch Notes
Greetings Heirs, We are here with details about the 4.0 Update. Please check out the patch notes below. ◆Update◆ [NEW: Purifying Grounds] > Use your Servants to obtain Servant Shards via Purifying Grounds. > Purifying Grounds lets you earn Servant Shards even when you’re away. ■ Purifying Grounds - Basics
① Crusade Level: Higher than Lv. 36 ② Entry Cost: Valor ③ How to Enter: Tap [Purifying Grounds] from the World Map ■ Purifying Grounds - Overview
① Select the Servant you wish to Purify ② Deploy 4 Servants to carry out the Purification ③ Purification Details: > Time Remaining: Time left until all Purifications are complete > Purification Speed: The time it takes for a Purification process to complete > Purification Attempts: The number of Purifications that were attempted > Growth Score: The sum Growth Score of the 4 Servants that will carry out the Purification process > Success Rate: The probability of earning rewards for completing a Purification process > Valor: The amount of Valor required for Purification ④ Set the number of Purifications desired ⑤ Start Purification ⑥ Recall most recent Purification records ■ How to Open the Purifying Grounds > The Purifying Grounds are divided into 4 areas.
> Purifying Sanctum is open to all Heirs. > Other areas will be opened upon purchase of the Purifying Grounds Expansion or All-in-One Packs.
> Each duration of Purifying Grounds Expansion will vary based on types of Purifying Grounds Expansion purchases.
> You can only purchase 1 Purifying Grounds Expansion (30 days) using either Karats or cash. - Ex. If you have already purchased Purifying Grounds Expansion (30 days) using Karats, you cannot purchase the same item again with IAP ■ How to Play
Select the Servant that you want to Purify. > Select the Servant you want to Purify. Each area has specifications as to which Servants can be Purified where, based on the Servant, Transcendence, and element. > If you have purchased an All-in-One Pack, the required Transcendence level will decrease by 1.
Deploy 4 Servants to carry out the Purification.
> Deployed Servants cannot be used in other content, except for DEF Team. > [Purifying Speed & Success Rate] depends on the sum Growth Score of the deployed Servants. > If your Success Rate is 0%, you cannot start Purification. ※ Protips for setting your Crusade ※ > If your deployed Servants have elements that are stronger against the Servant being Purified, your Purification Speed will increase. > If there are no DPS Servants in the deployed team, your Purification Speed will decrease. > If there are no Tank Servants in the deployed team, your Purification Success Rate will decrease.
> Set the number of Purifications you desire. > The minimum amount of continuous Purifications required is 10, and the maximum is equal to the number of your Repeat Battles. > Repeat Battle count differs based on your Level and the relevant Limited Packs you have. > Tapping MAX will set attempts to the maximum amount of Purifications possible.
>Check the required Valor and tap Start. > 1 Purification requires 6 Valor. Check the amount of Valor required and tap Start. > Check the Success Rate, as your Valor will be used upfront! * The amount of Valor used in the Purifying Grounds is not affected by the Valor discount effect of Repeat Battle Pack II or the All-in-One Pack.
> Read over the instructions and tap [Yes]. > When you stop Purification, you will only receive ￼50% of the remaining Valor. ■ Rewards
> When the Purification process is complete, tap on the Servant icon on the relevant area of the Purifying Grounds to claim rewards. > Stopping the Purification process before it's completed will only grant rewards from the Purifications that were completed before it was stopped. > Rewards from Purification are randomly granted from the following:
> You can obtain T. Shards of the same element as the Servant you Purify. > You can obtain Crafting Materials based on the element of the Servant you Purify. The Crafting Material you obtain will either be Fire/Water/Forest or Light/Dark. - Ex. When you Purify Fire Ankou ▶ you will randomly obtain 1 Ember or Ice Crystal or Kindling. > The Double Shard effect of Double Summon Shard Pack and All-in-One Pack is applied to the Purifying Grounds. (Excludes T. Shards and Skill Bun Shards) [Summoners War Collaboration, 2 NEW 5★ Servants Added] > 5★ Ifrit and Oracle have been added as Summoners War collaboration Servants. ■ 5★ Ifrit
■ 5★ Oracle
> 5★ Ifrit and Oracle have been added to the Summon Stone Drop Rates and Fusion Rates. > 5★ Ifrit and Oracle have been added to Rate+ Summon. > Servants available for Rate+ Summon are listed below:
> Collaboration Servants are only available for 3 months after the update. [Summoners War Collaboration Celebration, Special Combine Servant Added] > To celebrate the Summoners War Collaboration, Dark Ifrit has been added to the Combine List. > Dark Ifrit will be available for Combine from 2/26 CDT Update until 5/24 23:59 (Server Time). > Dark Ifrit can only be combined once during the combine period. > 4★ Servants can be combined 3 times during the combine period. > Combine limit and durations are listed below
* Water Heylel and Water Blavatsky combine will not be changed. * Combine duration may be subject to change based on the update schedule [Transcendence Revamp] > Transcendence has been revamped with transcendence expansion and new methods to transcend servants ■ Transcendence Revamp Details
■ Transcendence Expansion > The Transcendence Level for NAT 4★ & 5★ servants is increased from Level 5 to Level 10. > The max level cap has been increased to Level 80 due to the expansion of Transcendence. The number of experiences required to level up per level are listed below.
■ Additional Stat boost from Transcendence Expansion > Additional stat boosts will vary based on the servant's grade and servant type (farmable / non-farmable) and details are listed below. 1. Base (ATK/DEF/HP) Stat increase per Transcendence
2. Special Stat Increase per Transcendence > Special Stat increase will vary based on the type of stat obtained until T5 Additional Stat increase upon Transcendence can be viewed from Servant > Upgrade > Transcendence
■ Transcendence Material and Method > Transcendence EXP is required to transcend and transcendence level can be increased by 1 once required EXP is reached ① Transcendence can be performed in the Transcendence tab by clicking Servant → Upgrade → Transcend
② Select Transcendence Materials to extract the Transcendence EXP
> Transcendence EXP will be extracted based on the NAT grade of the servant when using the identical servant with identical elements as the Transcendence Material.
> Select the amount of Transcendence Materials to exact the Transcendence EXP ③ Click "Transcend" once the required Transcendence EXP is reached
> Once the required Transcendence EXP is reached, use Gold to increase a Transcendence level. * Excess Transcendence EXP after increasing a Transcendence level can be used for the next Transcendence level. - Ex. Total Transcendence EXP extracted for Water Blavatsky = 546 Transcendence EXP. Transcend a Water Blavatsky to T1 which costs 100 Transcendence EXP. So you'll have 446 Transcendence EXP left for Water Blavatsky which can be used for T2. ■ Transcendence EXP & Gold cost per Transcendence > The cost of Transcendence EXP & Gold will increase per Transcendence > T6 ~ T10 for non-farmable NAT 5★ Servant in Explore/Sanctuary will require more Transcendence EXP > Transcendence EXP & Gold cost per Transcendence are listed below ① NAT 3★ Servants
② NAT 4★ Servants
③ NAT 5★ Servant (Non-farmable in Explore/Sanctuary)
④ NAT 5★ Servants (Farmable in Explore/Sanctuary)
■ Transcendence EXP adjustment for Transcended Servants due to the Transcendence Revamp
> Additional Transcendence EXP will be given to Servants who were transcended before the update based on their NAT Grade and Transcendence level due to the revamp of the Transcendence system. ■ Light/Dark 5★ Stat per Transcendence Changes > The ATK/DEF/HP stats for T1 ~T5 of Farmable Light/Dark NAT 5★ Servant in Explore/Sanctuary have been changed as listed below. > The ATK/DEF/HP stats for T1 ~ T4 have been slightly decreased. > The ATK/DEF/HP stats for T5 have been slightly increased. > A small portion of special stats that are unlocked upon T5 have been buffed.
■ Relation Effect Restriction per Transcendence level Added. > A feature to restrict the relation effect of a servant with lower Transcendence level when the difference of Transcendence Level between two servants is 4 or more has been added. > The new relation effect restriction will only apply in the following contents and to the following relation effects.
- Ex. T6 Fire Spiegel vs T10 Water Ankou. Fire Spiegel's relation effect, SPD reduction, will not apply to Water Ankou. [Light/Dark Summon, QoL Changes] ① Light/Dark ★3~5 Special Summon Added
> "Light/Dark ★3~5 Special Summon", where you can select 4 5★ Light/Dark Servants you wish to summon, has been added. (Servants from previous collaborations are excluded) > Use 2 Light/Dark ★3~5 Summon Stones to use 1 Light/Dark ★3~5 Special Summon. Special Summon Stone has a higher chance of obtaining selected 5★ Servants than regular Summon Stone. (Cannot use Rate Up Light/Dark ★3~5 Summon Stones for Special Summon) ② "Summon 10 times" for Light/Dark ★3~5 Summon Stone has been added > "Summon 10 times" can be used from Servant → Summon → Light/Dark ★3~5 Summon Stone [Mass Invasion Servant Changes] > Servants in the Mass Invasion have been changed as listed below. > Entry count, valor cost, and stage reward have not been changed.
> Mass Invasion Duration: After 4.0 Update ~ 3/22 23:59 [Increase of Abaddon Tower highest floor and feature improvement] > The highest floor for Abaddon Tower Hell difficulty has been increased and several features have been improved. ① Abaddon Tower Hell difficulty expanded to 80 floors > The highest floor for Abaddon Tower Hell difficulty has been increased from the 60th floor to the 80th floor. > The following entry requirements must be met to enter the 70th and 80th floors.
② "Time Attack" for Hell difficulty Added > The "Time Attack" system where you automatically lose in the battle when enemies are not defeated in designated time has been added to the Hell difficulty.
> The "Normal/Hard" mode will continue to use the "Clear Time' system. ③ Monument skill text description revised. > The skill description of a skill that's used by the Abaddon Tower's Monument, the curse monument, has been revised to provide more details. ◆Servant Balance◆ [Potential Skill Description for Forest Valkyrja Revised]
> The skill description of Forest Valkyrja's #2 Special Potential Skill has been revised to provide more details. [Skill Effects Revised]
> Several Skills and Passive Skill Effects have been changed. [Lucrecia's Transcendence Stat Improvement] > Lucrecia's base stat per Transcendence has been improved for all elements.
[4★ Servants Transcend Stats and Potential Changes ] > Transcend Stats and Potentials of the following 4★ Servants have been adjusted according to their classes.
◆Improvements◆ [Max capacities of several resources Increased]
> The max capacities of Valor, PvP Ticket, PvP Invitation, Servant Shard, and Summon Stones have been increased. [Select Summon Craft Limit and Selectable Servant List Improvement] ① Select Summon Craft Limit Adjusted
> The craft limit of Select Summon in Craft has been increased. ② Selectable Servant from Select Summon Expansion > The selectable servant list from Fire/Water/Forest 5★ Select Summon and Light/Dark 5★ Select Summon has been expanded to all Servants. (Collaboration Servants before 4.0 Update are excluded) [Tower Invasion Reward Improvement] > Servant Shards of Collaboration servants are now obtainable from Tower Invasion Rewards [Collection/Collection Effect Level Added] > Due to the expansion of NAT 4★ & 5★ Servants, the Collection and Collection Effects have been changed as listed below ① Details per Servant's level added in the Collection > NAT 4★ & 5★ Servants 72/74/76/78/80 level details have been added in the Collection's [Leve] tab. ② Collection Effect Level Expansion
> The Collection Effect max Level has been increased to Level 15 for NAT 4★ & 5★ Servants [Inventory Expansion feature during summon added] > You can now expand your servant inventory during the 10 Summon / 10+1 Summon when exceeding your servant inventory count. [Guild Dungeon/Notice Text Improvement] > The guide notice pop up for Guild Dungeons on Sunday has been changed. > The same guide notice will pop up when attempting to view ranks on Sundays by clicking [Hall of Fame → Guild Dungeon] [Servant Icon Highlight in the Awakening Tab Revised] > The icon highlight has been changed to only highlight the next awakening stage in the Awakening Tab. [Buff Duration Display Improvement]
> The buff duration has been improved to display [Days:Hours: Minutes] [Apple account Link feature added]
> An option where users with iOS devices (OS 13 or above) can link their account with the Apple ID has been added. > You are able to link your account with Apple ID even if you already have linked your account with different platforms (Hive, Google, etc) [7 Days of Marvelous Missions Event Final Reward Changes] > The Final Reward for 7 Days of Marvelous Missions for New Heir Event has changed as listed below.
[Replacement of World Map Icon]
> The Boss Raid and the Party Raid Icons have been combined into the Raid Icon ◆SHOP UPDATES◆ [Valor Recharge Amount Improved]
> "Recharge 2500 Valor" has been added in the shop [New Servant Select Pack] > New packs for ★5 Ifrit and Oracle are now available. > They can be purchased 3 times during the designated sale period. ▶ Items
[T. Shard Pack]
> T. Shard Pack is now available. Price and number of items increase as you purchase this pack. > You may purchase this pack in consecutive order starting from the first purchase round. - Ex.) First purchase made → Second purchase available → First and second purchases made → Third purchase available > Purchase rounds are reset at 12 AM daily. Price and item compositions are reverted to the first purchase round. ▶ Items
[T.Shard in Shop] * The T. Shard is now available at Shop → Honor/Guild/Party tabs. * Price and purchase limit is listed below.
[New All-in-One Pack Perks]
* New perks have been added to All-in-One Pack to accommodate the Purifying Grounds update. * Previous perks are unaffected. * New Perks > +1 Slot in the Purifying Grounds > 1 less Transcendence required in the Purifying Grounds > Double Shards in the Purifying Grounds * Along with the increased number of perks, All-in-One Pack has been moved from the Limited Packs tab to a new exclusive tab. [Improved Pack Items] * Items in several packs have been boosted. ■ L/D ★3-5 Summon Packs (Shop → Packs)
* Shards have been replaced with whole Summon Stones with increased amount; Other items are unaffected. ■ Special Summon Packs and L/D ★3-5 Summon Packs (Shop → Packs)
* The number of Shards and Summon Stones has increased. Other items are unaffected. ■ Special Summon/Twilight Legendary/Perfect Pack (Lobby → Packs)
* The number of Shards and Summon Stones has increased. Other items are unaffected. Packs [Light/Dark 3~5★ Summon Stone (Rate Up) Servant List Changes] > Light/Dark 3~5★ Summon Stone's (Rate Up) servant list has been changed to Light/Dark Nuu, Ifrit, and Oracle. [Ifrit and Oracle in 5★ Select Summon] > Ifrit and Oracle have been added to the 5★ Select Summon from the Perfect Pack. ◆Bug Fix◆ > An issue where the servant's gear would not swap after continuously clicking the "Servant Info" and "Fuse" tab has been resolved. > An issue where the Skill Bun's description text would display as "Empty" upon clicking the Skill Bun Reward in the Explore Region Star Reward List has been resolved. > The display issue with [A] Lucien's skill, Flight of the Hummingbird, has been resolved. > An issue where the auto-repeat would start irregularly in Tower Invasion after re-entering the Tower Invasion due to the Tower Invasion Reset has been resolved. > An issue where the servants would teleport directly to the Boss during the dialogue when entering a story cinematic stage with [Battle Start Effect Off] has been resolved. > A partial display issue with Global IPvP Weekly & Seasonal Ranking Rewards has been resolved. > An issue where the "High" button in the [Screen Refresh Rate] option would highlight when selected in the option has been resolved > An issue where the game language would change to VN/TH upon changing the device language to VN/TH has been resolved. > An issue where the Boss Invasion text would display in smaller sizes for certain languages has been resolved. > An issue where the UI in the lobby (Mail, Chat, etc) would react when clicking the top side of the screen in the Enhance Screen for certain devices has been resolved. > An issue where the Explore Stage list would display after entering the Explore from the Lobby has been resolved. > An issue where the Collection Effect would display the irregular amount of stats for iOS devices in certain languages and regions has been resolved. > An issue where a servant would take damage even when the [Shield] Buff is active in a certain situation has been resolved. > An issue where certain users in the group were only able to participate in the Ranking Contents for a limited amount has been resolved. -CM_Heylel