CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Oct 7, 2020, 02:18 PM 3,384 read

[Notice] 5.0 Update Preview

Update Preview & Patch Notes
HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 5.0 Update Preview image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We are here with details of the 5.0 Update! Many new changes are coming in the 5.0 Update! Please check out the details below!⬇️⬇️⬇️   5.0 Update Preview:

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 5.0 Update Preview image 3

Thank you

Comment 15

• Bosson Higs LV.4 Lurker Oct 7, 2020, 03:47 PM

when will bond ticket comback?

• Balor LV.5 Genius Oct 8, 2020, 06:37 AM

Please return bond ticket. Also instead of just an avatar make blavatsky a little more durable so that she is not atleast killed by collateral AoE damage by servants with lower transcendence.

• RottenKing LV.5 Lurker Oct 7, 2020, 02:27 PM

Thanks, you gave me more features to not play this game at all.
    I just have to skip everything, finish in 10min and go back to my other games!

Thanks! Hope when you actually see the numbers fall even more, you realize this was a total and other fail, like always!

• EcchiKun LV.9 Nomad Oct 10, 2020, 07:19 AM

Idk what kind of farming are you doing that takes only 10 mins, Every gacha game beside the full action ones like honkai, after a while they all become idle simulator games where you just make a team or build one farmer and just put the game on auto

Skip tickets helps you cut down on the auto grind a bit so this is actually a helpful thing for farming, if you are just doing dailies and skipping the farming then you're not really playing the actual game so you might as well play your other games

• RottenKing LV.5 Lurker Oct 13, 2020, 03:58 PM

Well in these case I'm not just "doing dailies"
    I am farming as hence this is not the only gatcha game I play. For obvious reasons.
    And yes. After these update everything came up to, I skip these thing and I'm done then I go to another area of the game and skip it until I cannot skip any more or just need to actually use valor for it.

Anyway is still as bad as I thought it will be

• LonelyGaymer LV.5 I Love Food Oct 7, 2020, 02:49 PM

Nice I guess, but you need to think of a new game feature/content where the time "cut off" from using skip can be redirected into. Otherwise, players would just enter the game, use skip on everything, then play other games...

This update feels geared towards enticing new players. I get that the developers are constantly trying to make the game better but, there should always be balance, a trade-off.

With the skip feature, what are we to do afterwards then?

With T3-T5 summons, we already have a lot of servants lined up for decomposition which is only once a week.

Complaints aside, I really like this bew feature cause they greatly reduces grind time.

Lastly, I believe that this game has the best graphics of any gacha game I've ever played. There is only one thing missing to make it perfect: Voice Overs.

• EcchiKun LV.9 Nomad Oct 10, 2020, 07:15 AM

I don't think we'll get that many energy to skip stages, as it's mentioned we will get it from events and buying or watching videos(which will be limited) so while we will be using skip function we will get limited amount of energy to skip after that we'll have to farm on auto

• Bosson Higs LV.4 Lurker Oct 7, 2020, 10:11 PM

we really need bond ticket comebackkkkk!!!!

• Sieben LV.2 Lurker Oct 8, 2020, 06:11 AM

So... I lose my 60k Valor basically and I get to skip content with the little energy you let me have based on my account lvl... great...

• Coelestium LV.2 Lurker Oct 9, 2020, 10:05 AM

Cool, now just add the Laura avatar you removed. The pumpkin head one that everyone but her can still buy. Or maybe just finally make her a new av. She's so underappreciated but she's always been my favorite.

• eiss LV.4 Lurker Oct 9, 2020, 07:09 PM

I don’t think we need stamina to skip. How about just use valor ?

• Trivolin Pillay LV.2 Lurker Oct 9, 2020, 09:03 PM

Amazing update can't wait!

• EcchiKun LV.9 Nomad Oct 10, 2020, 07:12 AM

Nice the new skip feature seems great can now farm stages for shards even easier

• VdeGrand LV.1 Mootie Oct 13, 2020, 01:54 PM

So I was looking forward to the update because of the skip. But when the update hit, I was disappointed; valor pretty is no use anymore, ar least gives us back an option to farm with valor?? And is it a bug, that I was trying to clear a normal dungeon (that hasn’t been cleared before) and it’s straight up using energy but not valor. Man, talk about disappointment, almost made wanna rage quit...

• gar LV.2 Lurker Oct 13, 2020, 03:36 PM

Skip button not working on some quest and i have tons of valor that can only be spend on abbadon you should’ve add valor for exploring when your energy is empty not totally removed it this is stupid as fuck

Home