can't make up my mind
Which skin/paint jobs is cooler for H39? Red ocean or Historical?
3 more to go
King George V, O class II, and Colorado Freedom
Where can I get the O class II and Colorado Freedom?
My aircraft carrier only attacks once and does not attack again in the whole game, any solution?
lost ocean texture
I useing bluestacks play this game , if fix this problem that will be a great game.
Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.3
Warships Fleet Command 2.0 (referred to as WFC 2.0 as of now) We are providing detailed information about the update, compensation plan for changes, and update schedule. Please check the following.
1. Update Schedule
Starts: 2021.05.26 (UTC±00:00) / Ends: 2021.05.27 (UTC±00:00)
※ The update date and time may vary according to the schedule.
2. New menus and contents of WFC 2.0
A. Naval base
- Naval base shows the main screen with buildings that serve as menus for the game.
- Each building in the naval base has a level, and you can raise this level to enhance the functions related to the purpose of each building.
- Headquarter manages the player's profile and emblems, and is a menu where you can use new contents like war activities and fleet commanders.
- War activities can be unlocked as the progress of the game's scenario goes with a permanent buff effect divided into policy, strategy, and technology.
- The commander, is a higher version of the sailors that the player can have one in each squadron, can strengthen all ships in the squadron.
※ In WFC 2.0, the conditions for unlocking the emblem, the profile icon, and resources required for purchase will be changed.
- In the port, players can check and manage the ships, equipment, and resources they have and there is a supply route content that will replace the existing expedition content.
- On supply routes, you can register a squadron to obtain resources and EXP.
D. Transport train
- You can select the resource you want and obtain it after a certain period of time, and you can use up to 4 trains at the same time.
- Factory is a menu where you can manufacture new resources, steel plates and consumables.
- Steel plate will be used to improve the player's equipment and grow aircraft carriers, and consumables are consumable items that enhance the performance of warships by equipping them in squadrons.
- Lab is a menu used to enhance consumables produced in the factory and will be used to unlock the potential of upcoming ships.
- In Shipyard, you can produce warships and equipment, and maintain ships with accumulated hull fatigue.
- In WFC 2.0, you can produce warships and equipment without blueprints, and will be supported to get one ship or a piece of equipment every day for free.
- In WFC 2.0, all ships' strength is restored to 100% at the head of each frontline. However, depending on the strength consumed during the battle, hull fatigue is accumulated, reducing the firepower and armor of all weapons by up to 20%.
- Academy is a menu where you can acquire and manage sailors that can be onboard on a warship.
- A sailor can grow to 100% proficiency through battle, training, and food, and the impact of his/her skills gets stronger according to his/her proficiency.
- You can grow a sailor who does not participate in the battles through training at the academy, and you can obtain a 'Manual' by retiring the grown sailor.
※ The existing sailor(crew) stays, but the sailor's skill is changed and the sailor rank goes away.
- In the future, the ship level can be raised to a max. (100) regardless of the level of perfection.
- You can have a max. of 2 sailors and 4 equipment on a warship.
- Bonus stats have been added to the ship's camouflage and signals, and new national flag(s) will added.
※ In WFC 2.0, your warships' level and perfection, purchase history of camouflage and signals will be retained, but the remodeling system and perfection level system will be deleted.
※ The synergy of the warship is maintained, but its effect is changed with the new combat system.
- Up to 4 pieces of equipment are installed on the ship and are divided into categories of main guns, secondary guns, torpedoes, AA guns, hulls, and modules. A ship cannot equip more than 1 piece of equipment of the same category at the same time, and the number of equipment slots increases with the ship's perfection.
- Equipment performance varies according to star grade, level, and improvement level. Star grade is decided when initially produced, and equipment level and improvement can be grown by consuming resources.
※ In WFC 2.0, all existing equipment will be deleted for the new combat system.
K. Aircraft carrier
- The aircraft carrier is currently being reorganized into national tech trees. Unfortunately, the update will be in progress separately from the WFC 2.0 update.
- In WFC 2.0, existing aircraft carriers can be deployed and used in squadrons. However, a dedicated page for aircraft carriers will be opened after all reorganizations have been done.
※ Aircraft carriers being produced will be provided to players in a completed condition after WFC 2.0, and existing aircraft carriers will be sold as premium aircraft carriers.
- In WFC 2.0, new ‘Supplies’ resources are used to participate in battles, and these supplies vary greatly depending on the star grade and ship type of each warship in the squadron.
- The battle of WFC 2.0 is based on the actual hit point. The armor section is divided into belt, deck, and turret armor, and is judged as penetrating (100% damage), non-penetrating (10% damage), and over-penetration (30% damage) by the opponent's penetration and fuse. Also, if a protective compartment such as an engine, turret, or torpedo tube is penetrated, it can cause great damage and breakdown.
- In WFC 2.0, debuffs are newly reorganized. Debuffs include flooding caused by torpedoes, fire caused by main gun, and failure of main gun and torpedo tubes.
Flooding and fire damage over time and incur additional penalties, and if main gun and torpedo tubes fail, the corresponding armament will be unavailable until repairs are finished. Moreover, as stats to counter this, flood resistance and fire resistance have been added to reduce damage from flooding and fire, and a recovery rate stat has been added to resolve these abnormalities. Besides, a new torpedo defense stat has been added to reduce damage from torpedoes.
- Evasion has been replaced with a deception. Deception is a stat that causes the opponent to aim incorrectly. Smaller and faster ships have a higher number. However, the max. value of this mis-aim decreases with the distance from the enemy, and the degree of mis-aim is also randomly determined, so it is not a means to completely avoid the enemy's attack.
- From now on, battles against coastal artillery and submarines will be possible throughout the world. Submarines have low survivability, but they can compensate for this by submerging and use a acoustic torpedo.
- Depth charge, an exclusive weapon for destroyers to counter submarines, has been added. All submarines are detected within 1 distance, and if you move the destroyer toward a detected submarine, it will automatically use a depth charge at a certain distance.
- Combat control and AI settings have been reorganized, and flagship control and customized AI settings that can maintain formation during battle are added.
※ Details about the battles will be out in a separate guide after the game's released.
M. Battle types
- In WFC 2.0, we've prepared a daily operation to get rid of the existing farming and grinding.
There are 3 types of daily operation: shooting training, salvage operation, and commerce raiding, and 3 opportunities are given to participate in the desired daily operation every day. This allows you to earn rewards that can be obtained from a campaign in a short time, ensuring some growth even with casual play.
- In WFC 2.0, we've prepared Bermuda Triangle content to replace the existing repetitive auto-battles.
Although EXP and rewards obtained are less compared to the regular campaign, you can fight repeatedly until all registered squadrons are down, so you can play the game for a long time without any separate interaction.
- In WFC 2.0, there are alternate historical scenarios in each campaign to add for more fun.
Scenarios will be given out the first time each campaign (stage) is challenged, and can be viewed again at any time through the option before starting the game if desired.
※ With the WFC 2.0 update, 15 out of a total of 50 campaigns will be updated. The images and direction used in the scenario will be continuously reinforced even after the update.
- Existing daily achievements are deleted and changed to quests. Quest is a system in which you can get rewards by completing randomly assigned missions.
- Explains the newly reorganized resources to make it easier to understand the compensation plan.
(1) Battle star
- You can obtain 1 Battle Star at the first clearing of each difficulty level in the campaign with a scenario.
- Battle Star is a non-consumable product and is used as a condition for performing certain content, like war activities.
- Gold is used overall within the game, just like existing resources.
- It is used for upgrading buildings, purchasing ordinary-level commanders, unlocking supply routes, and producing steel plates, consumables, and warships and equipment.
- Diamond is the resource that can be purchased with cash and are used to improve the convenience of the game.
- It is used for the immediate completion of various production and time-consuming content, purchase of additional war activities, increase of ships and equipment, sailor slots, and random ship acquisition.
(4) Mineral, Lumber and Wreckage
- Mineral and lumber are used to upgrade buildings, build warships, manufacture equipment, and produce steel plates. Mineral and lumber have max.
holdings, but if you keep them in the form of 'Wreckage', you can convert it into as much mineral and lumber as you need.
- Supplies are consumed when participating in battles and the Bermuda Triangle, and are recovered little by little every hour through the headquarter.
It can also be obtained through supply routes, transport trains, and participation in PVP.
(6) Test report
- Test report is a resource used to raise the perfection of a warship or to purchase an aircraft carrier. Test report can be obtained by dismantling ships of 3 stars or higher.
※ You can increase the perfection level of a warship by consuming a test report or equivalent ship.
(7) Prium and Lenium
- Prium and Lenium are resources consumed for researching consumables and improving equipment, and can be obtained through battles, the Bermuda Triangle, supply routes and transport trains.
- The manual is used for the acquisition of a gold-level commander and war activity, consumables research, and future use of the aircraft carrier system, and it can be obtained through the retirement of a sailor.
At the time of retirement, the number of manuals provided varies greatly depending on the sailor's proficiency.
- Food is divided into 5 stages: orange, hardtack, canned food, stargazy pie, and ice cream, and helps improve the proficiency by greatly increasing the EXP of sailors and commanders.
(10) Silver paint and Gold paint
- Paint is used for customization of each ship (camouflage, signas, national flags) and can be obtained through PVP.
(11) Contracts for warship and equipment, Draft card
- Ships and equipment contracts and draft cards are resources that allow you to collect a certain number of ships of 4-5 starts and equipment or sailors at a high probability.
The ship contract can be used in 100units, the equipment contract can be used in 50units, and the draft card can be used in 10units.
3. Compensation plan and existing resource exchange fee (Previous → New)
(1) Gold 1 → Gold 1
(2) Diamond 1 → Diamond 1
(3) Fuel 8 → Supplies 1
(4) Ammunition 8 → Supplies 1
(5) Core Piece 20 → Test report 1
(6) Power Source 1 → Test report 1
(7) Honor Coin 1 → Diamond 5
(8) Basic Manual 20 → Food-Tangerine 1
(9) Advanced Manual 10 → Food-Hardtack 1
(10) Fast Repair 1 → Diamond 8
(11) Fast Construction 1 → Diamond 16
(12) Prium 5 → Prium 1
(13) Lenium 5 → Lenium 1
(14) T1 Prium Complex 1 → Prium 60
(15) T2 Prium Complex 1 → Prium 180
(16) T3 Prium Complex 1 → Prium 540
(17) T1 Refit 1 → C Steel plate 10
(18) Mobilization Order 1 → C Steel plate 20
(19) T1 Perfection Box 1 → Test report 1
(20) T2 Perfection Box 1 → Test report 2
(21) T1 Completion Box 1 → Diamond 80
(22) T2 Completion Box 1 → Diamond 160
(23) T1 Ship Class Box 1 → Diamond 320
(24) T1 Base Expansion Box 1 → Wreck 3
(25) T1 Refit Box 1 → C Steel plate 15
(26) T2 Refit Box 1 → C Steel plate 30
(27) T1 Battleship Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 15
(28) T2 Battleship Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 30
(29) T3 Battleship Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 60
(30) T1 Battleship Bulkhead 1 → C Steel plate 15
(31) T2 Battleship Bulkhead 1 → C Steel plate 30
(32) T3 Battleship Bulkhead 1 → C Steel plate 60
(33) T1 Cruiser Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 15
(34) T2 Cruiser Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 30
(35) T3 Cruiser Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 60
(36) T1 Cruiser Turret 1 → C Steel plate 15
(37) T2 Cruiser Turret 1 → C Steel plate 30
(38) T3 Cruiser Turret 1 → C Steel plate 60
(39) T1 Destroyer Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 15
(40) T2 Destroyer Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 30
(41) T3 Destroyer Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 60
(42) T1 Destroyer Screw 1 → C Steel plate 15
(43) T2 Destroyer Screw 1 → C Steel plate 30
(44) T3 Destroyer Screw 1 → C Steel plate 60
(45) Tangerine 1 → Food-Tangerine 1
(46) Hardtack 1 → Food-Hardtack 1
(47) Combat Ration 1 → Food-Canned food 1
(48) Sardine Pie 1 → Food-Stargazy pie 1
(49) Navy Ice Cream 1 → Food-Ice cream 1
(50) T1 Battleship Page 1 → Diamond 10
(51) T1 Cruiser Page 1 → Diamond 10
(52) T1 Destroyer Page 1 → Diamond 10
(53) T2 Battleship Page 1 → Diamond 50
(54) T2 Cruiser Page 1 → Diamond 50
(55) T2 Destroyer Page 1 → Diamond 50
(56) T1 Battleship 1 → Diamond 100
(57) T1 Cruiser 1 → Diamond 100
(58) T1 Destroyer 1 → Diamond 100
(59) T2 Battleship 1 → Diamond 500
(60) T2 Cruiser 1 → Diamond 500
(61) T2 Destroyer 1 → Diamond 500
(62) T1 Experimental 1 → Gold 500
(63) T2 Draft 1 → Gold 1,000
(64) T3 Advanced 1 → Diamond 100
(65) T4 Expert 1 → Warship Contract 4
(66) T5 Masterwork 1 → Warship Contract 12
(67) T6 Legendary 1 → Warship Contract 36
(68) Mysterious 1 → Warship Contract 108
(69) T1 Experimental 1 → Gold 2,000
(70) T2 Draft 1 → Gold 4,000
(71) T3 Advanced 1 → Gold 8,000
(72) [William D. Porter] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(73) [Admiral Graf Spee] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(74) [Colorado] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 900
(75) [Nagato] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(76) [Gyeonggi] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 225
(77) [Dorsetshire] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(78) [Hood] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(79) [Seoul] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(80) [Suffolk] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 900
(81) [Hardy] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(82) [Cleveland] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(83) [Amagi] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(84) [King George V] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(85) [O Class] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(86) [Yamato] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(87) [Yukikaze] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(88) [Shigure] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(89) [West Virginia] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(90) [California] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(91) [Iowa] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(92) [Belfast] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(93) [Gearing] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(94) [Bismarck] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(95) [Missouri] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(96) [Takao] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(97) [Ayanami] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(98) [Indianapolis] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(99) [Lightning] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(100) [Blücher] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(101) [O Class II] 1 → Diamond 3,850
(102) T1 Main Battery 1 → Gold 250
(103) T2 Main Battery 1 → Gold 500
(104) T3 Main Battery 1 → Gold 1,000
(105) T4 Main Battery 1 → Equipment Contract 4
(106) T5 Main Battery 1 → Equipment Contract 12
(107) T6 Main Battery 1 → Equipment Contract 36
(108) T1 Hull Blueprint 1 → Gold 250
(109) T2 Hull Blueprint 1 → Gold 500
(110) T3 Hull Blueprint 1 → Gold 1,000
(111) T4 Hull Blueprint 1 → Equipment Contract 4
(112) T5 Hull Blueprint 1 → Equipment Contract 12
(113) T6 Hull Blueprint 1 → Equipment Contract 36
(114) T1 Special Equipment 1 → Gold 500
(115) T2 Special Equipment 1 → Gold 1,000
(116) T3 Special Equipment 1 → Equipment Contract 5
(117) T4 Special Equipment 1 → Equipment Contract 15
(118) T5 Special Equipment 1 → Equipment Contract 45
(119) T3 Advanced Special 1 → Diamond 50
(120) T3 Expert Special 1 → Diamond 50
(121) T4 Masterwork Special 1 → Diamond 330
(122) T5 Legendary Special 1 → Diamond 570
(123) T1 Battleship Addition 1 → Gold 500
(124) T2 Battleship Addition 1 → Gold 1,000
(125) T3 Battleship Addition 1 → Test report 1
(126) T4 Battleship Addition 1 → Test report 2
(127) T1 Battleship Material 1 → Wreck 1
(128) T2 Battleship Material 1 → Wreck 2
(129) T3 Battleship Material 1 → Test report 1
(130) T4 Battleship Material 1 → Test report 2
(131) T1 Cruiser Addition 1 → Gold 500
(132) T2 Cruiser Addition 1 → Gold 1,000
(133) T3 Cruiser Addition 1 → Test report 1
(134) T4 Cruiser Addition 1 → Test report 2
(135) T1 Cruiser Material 1 → Wreck 1
(136) T2 Cruiser Material 1 → Wreck 2
(137) T3 Cruiser Material 1 → Test report 1
(138) T4 Cruiser Material 1 → Test report 2
(139) T1 Destroyer Addition 1 → Gold 500
(140) T2 Destroyer Addition 1 → Gold 1,000
(141) T3 Destroyer Addition 1 → Test report 1
(142) T4 Destroyer Addition 1 → Test report 2
(143) T1 Destroyer Material 1 → Wreck 1
(144) T2 Destroyer Material 1 → Wreck 2
(145) T3 Destroyer Material 1 → Test report 1
(146) T4 Destroyer Material 1 → Test report 2
(147) T1 Parts Maintenance 1 → Lenium 250
(148) T2 Parts Maintenance 1 → Lenium 500
(149) T3 Parts Maintenance 1 → Lenium 1,000
(150) T4 Parts Maintenance 1 → Lenium 2,000
(151) T1 Parts Material 1 → Prium 200
(152) T2 Parts Material 1 → Prium 400
(153) T3 Parts Material 1 → Prium 800
(154) T4 Parts Material 1 → Prium 1,600
(155) CP 100 → Diamond 15
(156) Collection-Departure 1 → Diamond 100
(157) Collection-Reconnaissance Aircraft 1 → Diamond 100
(158) Collection-Norway 1 → Diamond 200
(159) Collection-North Atlantic 1 → Diamond 300
(160) Collection-Secrecy 1 → Diamond 300
(161) Collection-Chase 1 → Diamond 500
(162) Collection-First salvo 1 → Diamond 500
(163) Collection-Deathblow 1 → Diamond 800
(164) Collection-Sink in Explosion 1 → Diamond 800
(165) Collection-Out of order 1 → Diamond 800
(166) Collection-Flagship Hardy 1 → Diamond 300
(167) Collection-Canyon 1 → Diamond 500
(168) Collection-Raid 1 → Diamond 500
(169) Collection-Smokescreen 1 → Diamond 800
(170) Collection-Counterattack of the German 1 → Diamond 800
(171) Collection-Escape 1 → Diamond 800
(172) Premium Supply Pack 1 → Diamond 70
(173) Legend Supply Pack 1 → Diamond 120
(174) Mysterious Supply Pack 100 → Diamond 300
(175) Number of Refits 1 → Test report 1
(176) Current Ship Perfection Level 1 → Wreck 1
(177) Current Parts Level 1 → Diamond 10
(178) Current Part Perfection Level 1 → Wreck 5
(179) T1 Parts 1 → Diamond 10
(180) T2 Parts 1 → Diamond 40
(181) T3 Parts 1 → Diamond 160
(182) T4 Parts 1 → Equipment Contract 20
(183) T5 Parts 1 → Equipment Contract 50
(184) Parts Perfection Level 1 → Wreck 1
(185) Formation Level Up 1 → Food-Tangerine 1
※ If you have any feedback on the compensation plan or other missing things, please contact us through the email below, and the final compensation plan at the time of actual payment may be changed through feedback.
[NOTICE] v1.694 Update
The game has been updated to v1.694.
In this update, some in-app payment products have been discontinued.
For fixed-term products, the effect persists if purchased previously.
■ v1.694 Patch note
-Information on the reward plan of the v2.0 update will appear as a pop-up on the lobby screen.
※ [ ! ] You can check again with the icon or Moot.us
-Sales of some in-app products will be stopped in preparation for v2.0 update
(if you have already purchased, the effect will be maintained.)
* Products that are discontinued.
-[Daily Quick Materials] Package
-[Daily Quick Diamond] Package
-[Double Speed Battle] Package
-[Double Speed Battle 2] Package
-[Level Up Reward] Package
-[Prium Pack] Package
-[Perfection Pack] Package
Could we please stop?
COULD YOU PLEASE NOT POST UNRELATED THINGS, LIKE 7r6? AND I THINK THERE ARE SPAMBOTS HERE. HELP.
First of many
My Missouri is now a Masterpiece and my overall 5 star American Fleet is 1M+
Hey, anyone still here?
I couldn't find any other lounge to post in but I'm just wondering.
What Will Happen After Update? / Suggestion
Dear Developer And GMs
1. is our collection ships will be stay with us after update?
2. is our resource like fuel, ammo,coin will be stay too after update?
3. is our Diamond will still be exact same amount as before update?
Other Question / Suggestion
1. will be there such an focused event of construction rate of supply pack in the future update? like right now the rate of 5* ships right now is 1.397% but on Focused Construction Rate event only focused on 1 ship or few Ships such
Example : "Iowa,H39,Bismarck Construction Rate 5.00%" the others Still 1.397%
2. will there be such a Voice line? im as Commanders Really feel each time my Fleet go to Battle, its just sound of fire and song, perhaps there will be such voice like "enemy plane coming, Your Cruiser Destroyed, enemy Torpedo Coming"
What will happen with blueprints after update?
Shall we use blueprints before next update or can we keep it and build ships and gear later?
Battle Line 100%...any benefit?
Are there any benefits from making Battle Line stages 100%? For example, do I get guaranteed equipment blueprints from repetitions or anything else?
After a month of having this game, I've gotten Yamato
I have other Teir 5 Battleships but I'm so Happy because it's the Yamato
CAN YOU STOP POSTING OTHER GAMES AND WHATEVER STUFF ON THIS THREAD, THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING THREAD, THIS IS WARSHIP FLEET COMMAND.
Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2
Hello. This is GM Jerry.
This topic is about the appearance of v2.0 and plans for visual enhancements to be developed in the future.
1. Improved visuals
Warships Fleet Command (WFC) is now in its second year of launch. We are able to improve the graphics quality by applying the next generation rendering pipeline to our game in line with the hardware performance that has evolved over the past two years.
There is a disadvantage that the required specifications are higher than v1.0, but...
In line with rapidly evolving hardware, it opens up the possibility of higher quality builds for iOS and PC.
a-1. Changes in the rendering pipeline
-Color expression has been diversified according to the water depth, local weather and natural environment, and the quality compared to the performance requirements has been improved.
-As the rendering method has been renewed, the overall quality of the graphic has been improved so that realistic light sources and textures can be produced.
-Performance degradation cannot be avoided on low-end devices, but the frame rate is preserved by minimizing options.
a-2. Realistic physics-based light
-The texture of metal, glass, and wood, which are the main materials of warships and aircraft, is reflected to show rich physics-based lighting.
a-4. Expressing obstacles such as islands and landscape
-Island obstacles such as reefs, cay and rocks have been added, and obstacles in the battlefield can now be expressed.
2. What are your plans for visual enhancement after v2.0 update?
b-1. Angle rotation of the main turret barrel
-We plan to study whether it is possible to optimize and implement the appearance of increasing the gun angle according to the range of the ship's main gun barrel.
b-2. Cutscene and spectator camera post-processing research
-We plan to study to create an atmosphere that suits the situation through post-processing on screens such as cut scenes and spectator cameras (aircraft cameras).
b-3. Effect Enhancement Research
-We plan to study the light source and quality enhancement of the effect. We plan to further subdivide the effect, such as separating the effect according to the caliber of the cannon.
b-4. A study on the structure cutting of a sunken ship
-We plan to study the direction in which the sinking warship is cut or separated. If the optimization is technically difficult, it can be canceled.
b-5. Study on the realization of the sea wave
-We plan to study whether the waves of the sea and the shaking of warships can be physically optimized and implemented at the same time.
Regardless of the actual accuracy, it is only planned for directing purposes.
3. Finishing the note
In actual game footage, the visual quality may be lowered due to the resolution limitation.
Final quality may vary depending on testing and continuous optimization.
(LG G5 / Q6 test-5-10 FPS dropped compared to v1.0 in High option)
In addition to the visuals, we plan to prepare the sound to be improved.
The sound is expected to be ready after the v2.0 update, and we will inform you through the next developer note.
Preparations for the v.2.0 update are now entering the mid-term.
In spite of the efforts, we inform you that the schedule for the full moon has been delayed than expected.
We expect to have an alpha version ready for testing at the end of April.
In addition to v2.0, which is being prepared, the planning of follow-up contents such as v2.1 followed, and the schedule increased than expected.
We apologize to all of the commanders who have been waiting a lot due to the delayed schedule.
We will do our best to advance the next developer notes and schedule so that your waiting time is not boring.
How to get O-Class II ?
Hello, I wonder how to get O-Class II battleship. Is it event ship only?
Meine Deutschen Schlachtschiffe
3 Schiffe sind auf Stufe 90 und die andern sind auf Stufe 79 / 84 / 87!!! Es sind größtenteils nur Hochwertige Teile verbaut, bei denen es möglich war ist Die Historische Lackierung angebracht und sie sind alle zur Gelben Stufe aufgerüstet.
( Der Jap. Trager ist bei Stufe 89)
That one fleet
So not too long ago I said I would build an all destroyer fleet. It isn't a finished product but, I think top 5 pvp respectable.
Yet there is this one fleet... if I don't sail perfectly, defeats me every time. It isn't the highest rated power number, not some unique mix of 5* ships... it is a well designed nuisance.
I wish I knew each captain and their alias here, I would message that fleet owner and give them kudos.
So to you... that one fleet owner. Much respect.