About New Version ?
i notice the last update maintenance was 2.011
but there no information update version about 2.012 or 2.013 or the newest one 2.014
[DONE] v2.011 Maintenance
Hello, this is GM Jerry.
We are going into maintenance for the v2.011 update.
■ Maintenance Schedule: July 17, 6:30 ~ 10:00 (UTC+0) expected to be completed
■ Inspection details
1) v2.011 update
[NOTICE] v2.01 Update
Hello, this is GM Jerry. This is an update on today's updates.
■ Bug fixes
- Near Hit damage was not applied to surface targets.
- When the squadron tactic is set to [Custom], the ship stops or does not move according to the set AI
- Ships are not listed in the overhaul pop-up window after changing the filter in the port.
- Various unknown issues
Please update from the link below.
If the update does not appear, please turn on the Play Store app again or select View Information and open the Store screen again.
[NOTICE] v2.008 Update
■ Bug fixes
(1) AI improvement of the secondary guns and minor bug fixes
(2) Torpedoes Aiming bug fixes
(3) Fixed bugs related to the unlocking Admirals by manuals
(4) Fixed a bug where the flagship's tactics overwritten the squadron tactics
(5) Fixed a bug where ships would intermittently freeze when starting the game
■ UI improvements
(1) UI improvement so that you can easily view notices and events at the start of the first game every day
■ New system
(1) Near Hit : When a shell falls on a nearby surface of the target, it deals 5% of the main gun's firepower. (50% damage from non-penetrating damage)
- It is designed to have deterrence against small targets (destroyers, submarines, etc.) in the game.
■ Balance adjustment (All ships)
(1) Leveling up the Main gun range
(2) Increases the overall accuracy by increasing the maximum hit distance (0%→20%)
(3) 10% reduction in torpedo speed
(4) 10% increase in the hull-torpedo defence efficiency of enemy surface ships appearing in Daily Operation - Gunnery training
(5) Add randomness to enemy AI that appears in the whole frontlines.
(6) 10% increase in EXP gained through supply routes
(1) German language added
(Russian and Japanese, Tranditional Chinese will be completed in mid-July)
(2) Changed the default graphics settings at the start of the game.
■ Future update plan
Scheduled update date: Between July 14th and July 21st
(1) Add 10 Frontlines : Up to 2-10 Frontline
(2) Deploying a squadron of aircraft carriers already owned (v1.69)
Bug on Overhaul?
We gonna see everyship that can be overhaul on Shipyard > Dry Dock > Overhaul after you log in, but if you change on the Port > "Ship Type" or "Grade" everything will change, Lets say you change to Ship Grade 1 and Focus like Destroyer , There no ships shown on The Overhaul
i think its a bug i believe its supposed to showed all ships that can be Overhaul, or there like a button to change Ship Type or Grade Above Select Warship to Overhaul
[NOTICE] v2.008 Maintenance
Hello, this is GM Jerry.
We are going into temporary maintenance for the v2.007 update that fixes several reported bugs.
[Temporary maintenance information]
■ Maintenance Schedule: July 1st, 13:40 PM ~ 16:50 PM (UTC+0) expected to be completed
■ Inspection details
1) v2.008 update
[UPDATE] v2.006 Bug fixes
- An issue where the same warship could be duplicated in multiple squadrons within a fleet
- Problem of alignment function not working during equipment installation and ship dismantling
- Problem with the delete account button not working
- The problem that the compensation display in the departure menu for normal destruction / salvage of warships is reversed
- Adjustment of port holding limit
- The problem that the supply route cannot be opened
- Game freezes when changing level after battle in Bermuda Triangle
- Other minor issues
[DONE] Important Changes (2.006)
First of all, we apologize for the late delivery of an important notice like this.
With this 2.0 update the maximum amount of ships, equipment, and crews has changed inevitably due to a new data processing method as follows.
- 120 ships, 240 equipment, 120 crews
Ships, equipment, and crews in your collection over the maximum will be retained, but the acquisition of additional ships, equipment, and crews will be not possible if you exceed the maximum.
Players who have already increased their maximum slots will receive 20 diamonds per slot directly to their account.
The notice came out late because this issue could only be confirmed after the actual update was made,
and since it is a critical issue that increases the operating cost up to a hundred times, we ask for your understanding that there is no alternative and we apologize once again for the notice being late.
Starts: 2021.06.27 (UTC+0 06:00) / Ends: 2021.06.27 (UTC+0 14:00)
Warships Fleet Command 2.0 Update
The update of Warships Fleet Command is complete, and the changes are announced below.
[German, Japanese, and Russian are currently under translation]
1. Reorganization of resource structure
In order to improve the use, acquisition, and convenience of resources, most of the previously used resources have been consolidated and abolished as follows.
a. Gold: A resource used for building ships and equipment as well as leveling up buildings and equipment, and can be obtained through battles, transport trains, and supply routes.
b. Diamond: A resource used for building ships, purchasing resources, etc. You can obtain them by leveling up your account, acquiring a new warship for the first time, or paying with cash.
c. Mineral, Lumber: Resources used to build ships and equipment, upgrade buildings, and produce steel plates, and can be obtained by using wreckage from battles, transport trains or supply routes.
d. Supplies: Resources required to participate in battles, which can be obtained through transport trains and supply routes, and are automatically obtained every hour.
e. Test Report: A resource used for levelling up a perfection of warships and aircraft carrier contents, which can be obtained by raising the level of the ship or dismantling a 3 star or higher ship.
f. Prium, Lenium: Resources used in research to enhance consumables used in battle, and can be obtained through battles, transport trains, and supply routes.
g. Steel Plate: A resource used for equipment improvement and aircraft carrier contents, and can be produced in factories.
h. Manual: A resource used for purchasing commanders, acquiring war activities, and researching consumables. It can be obtained through the retirement of crews.
i. Food: Provides EXP to increase the proficiency of crews and commanders. It can be obtained through daily operations.
j. Consumables: Enhances an entire squadron in battle and can be produced in the Factory.
k. Wreckage: A resource that obtains mineral and lumber when used, which can be obtained through battle.
l. Paints: Are used to purchase camouflages, flags, and signal flags for ships, and can be purchased from the Daily store.
m. Warship Contracts, Equipment Contracts: A resource that allows you to acquire a certain number of high-rank ships or equipment randomly and can be purchased from the Daily store.
n. Draft Card: A resource that allows you to acquire a certain number of crews randomly and can be purchased from the Daily store.
2. UI and menu reorganization
For more convenient use of the game, the menu structure and functions have been reorganized as follows.
a. Headquarter: This menu provides access to play history, war activities and commanders.
- War activities are divided into policy, strategy, and technology categories as buffs that can be unlocked and purchased in stages according to the progress of the war.
- Commander is content that is assigned to a squadron and strengthens all ships, and the effect gradually increases according to the commander's proficiency.
- You can raise the current level of the Headquarter to increase the maximum level of other buildings.
b. Ports: Ports are for management of warships, equipment, resources, and supply routes.
- Supply Routes are content that allows you to acquire resources and EXP after a certain period of time after deploying a squadron.
c. Transport Train: Transport trains are content that can be obtained after a certain period of time after requesting your desired resource. Up to 4 trains can be purchased and operated simultaneously.
d. Factory: Factory is a menu that can produce steel plates and consumables.
e. Shipyard: Shipyard is a menu where you can acquire warships and equipment, and overhaul warships with accumulated hull fatigue.
- Depending on the level of the shipyard, the number of docks that can be used to build ships and equipment and overhaul increases.
- In 2.0, strength is restored at the start of each battle. However, hull fatigue is accumulated by the damage received, and firepower and armor are reduced by up to 20% depending on the fatigue. This fatigue can be eliminated by overhauling.
f. Lab: Lab is a menu that enhances the performance of consumables.
g. Military Academy: Military Academy manages the acquisition, training, and retirement of crews. Unlike the previous crews, each crew gets stronger based on their proficiency level.
3. The stats of the warship
The appearance of the battle is similar to the one before, but some stats have been reorganized as shown below.
a. Deception: Deception is the maximum range the opponent's aim misses. It is fast like a destroyer, and the smaller the size, the higher the deception. The deception changes according to the current speed in the game.
b. Torpedo Defense: Torpedo defense is a stat that reduces the damage of torpedoes by %. Ships with torpedo bulge and torpedo belts have higher ratings.
c. Status Debuff: Status debuffs include fire, flooding, breakdown, and engine damage, and have the following effects.
(1) Fire: Fires triggered by main shells give fixed damage depending on the ship type and decrease the target's ammunition rate by 25%. Depending on the type of ship, the damage will vary as shown below.
- Aircraft Carrier = Level + 650 Damage / sec
- Battleship = Level + 150 Damage / sec
- Cruiser = Level + 100 Damage / sec
- Destroyer = Level + 50 Damage / sec
- Submarine = Level + 10 Damage / sec
- Other = Level + 100 Damage / sec
(2) Flooding: A torpedo-triggered flooding inflicts damage based on the ship's maximum strength and slows the target by 50%. Depending on the type of ship, the damage will vary as follows.
- Aircraft Carrier = 0.26% of max strength damage / sec
- Battleship = 0.3% of max strength damage/sec
- Cruiser = 0.25% max strength damage/sec
- Destroyer = 0.22% of max strength damage/sec
- Submarine = 5% of max strength damage / sec
- Other = 0.25% of max strength damage / sec
(3) Breakdown: A failure triggered when the main turret or torpedo tube is pierced by the main shell makes the turret or torpedo tube unusable. When a status debuff is triggered, additional damage equal to 100% of normal penetration damage will occur.
(4) Engine strike: Activates when the main shell penetrates the engine part in the center of the body and has no additional effect, but takes 300% of normal piercing damage as additional damage.
d. Fire and Flooding resistance: This stat lowers the probability of fire and flooding by %.
e. Recovery rate per second: Means the rate at which fires, floods, breakdowns, etc. is recovered. The repair progresses by the indicated % every second, and when it reaches 100%, the status debuff disappears.
f. Main gun fall angle: Means the angle at which the main shells of each ship fall from the maximum range. The higher this number, the more likely it is to hit a deck with thin armor.
g. Main gun Precision: This indicates the spread of the shot group of the main shell. Even if the precision is high, if the size of the opponent is small, it may actually interfere with the hit.
h. Main gun Fire chance: The probability that each main shell will cause a fire when hit.
i. Torpedo Flood chance: The probability that each torpedo will be flooded when it hits.
j. Depth Charge: Depth Charge is a destroyer-only weapon against submarines. More details on how it operates are covered in the battle below.
4. The growth of warships
The growth content of each warship has been adjusted as follows.
a. Perfection can be increased by using the same ship or by using a new resource, Test report.
b. The level of perfection and renovating content, which had only little effect on the investment, were deleted and changed simply to a level and perfection.
c. The number of equipment that can be equipped now increases according to the level of perfection.
Existing equipment had monotonous shapes and excessive performance, which were not intended. In the 2.0 update, the equipment has been reorganized to have the following purposes to complement this.
a. Equipment is divided into 6 categories: main gun, secondary gun, torpedo, AA gun, armor, and module, and up to 4 equipment of different categories can be equipped.
b. Most of the equipment has both pros and cons, and as you level up or improve, the pros increase and the cons decrease.
c. The variety of stats has been increased, and it has been newly designed to understand the characteristics of a ship and utilize it in the right place.
d. Changes have been made so that the number of equipment that can be equipped increases along with the increase in the perfection of the ship.
The battles in the 2.0 update have been reorganized to be more realistic and elaborate as shown below.
a. Attack Judgment: The main shell does different damage depending on the actual hit point. If it penetrates the turret and torpedo tube, it causes 2x damage, and if it penetrates the engine part in the center of the body, it causes 4x damage.
b. Damage ratio adjusted: Penetration is multiplied to cause 100% damage of each weapon's firepower, no-penetration 10%, and over-penetration 30% damage.
c. Range correction removed: The range correction applied to the main gun range of each ship has been removed with the increase in the effectiveness of status debuffs and deck attacks.
d. Torpedoes: Instead of reducing the number of torpedoes on the battlefield, we made them more lethal. Particularly, the firepower and range, which were similar despite size difference, have been modified to match the actual historical evidence.
e. Flagship: When you operate a designated flagship in a squadron, the ships in the squadron move while maintaining the established formation.
f. Submarine: A new enemy ship, the Submarine, has a very low survivability but has a guided acoustic torpedo. While submerging compensates for survivability by avoiding main shells and torpedo attacks, it requires periodic floating to recharge. Submersible submarines can be countered with the destroyer's depth charge, which is used automatically when approaching the submarine.
g. Coastal artillery: Coastal artillery is a cannonball or turret-type weapon installed in the terrain. Compared to guns of the same caliber, it has superior attack speed, range, and accuracy rate, and has a very narrow attack range as well. You will have to be expecting some damage to deal with the coastal artillery.
h. Game Mode: Unlike before, when the only goal was to destroy the enemy, various objectives such as protecting allies and destroying targets have been added, and new battlefields such as shooting training, salvage operations, and fleet raids have been added.
7. Other Changes
a. Synergy: Synergy is content that receives a buff by collecting a certain number of keywords each ship has when forming a squadron. The outline of the synergy system is the same as the existing system, but each synergy effect has been changed, and when overlapping two or more times, the effect is applied to all members so that various synergies can be used more freely.
b. Camouflage and Signal flags: The camouflage and signal flags that adorn each ship gives you stat bonuses as well as appearance, giving you possibility in the fierce battlefield.
c. National flag: National flags, which are content with the same characteristics as camouflage and signal flags, have been added.
d. Supplies: A new material resource has been added to replace the old ammunition and fuel. Supplies are consumed at the start of the mission, and the requirements vary greatly as follows depending on the type and grade of the ship.
[Listed in order of 1-star / 2-star / 3-star / 4-star / 5-star]
- Aircraft Carrier = 15 / 36 / 72 / 128 / 207
- Battleship = 20 / 48 / 94 / 163 / 258
- Cruiser = 10 / 24 / 50 / 93 / 156
- Destroyer = 5 / 12 / 28 / 58 / 105
e. Operation Radius: Radius is a limit on the number of times a route can be moved in a combat. Depending on the type of ship, this number is fixed as follows, and the operating radius of the squadron is determined by the average value of these values.
- Aircraft Carrier = 7 Operation radius
- Battleship = 5 Operation radius
- Cruiser = 3 Operation radius
- Destroyer = 2 Operation radius
f. AI, Tactics Settings: The tactics settings for each ship have been more refined, and also the dedicated AI settings for the squadrons belonging to the flagship have been added.
8. Content in preparation
a. Aircraft Carriers: Existing aircraft carriers didn't get quantitative DPS, and the depth of content was shallow. We are currently redesigning all processes, including acquisition and growth, to improve these areas.
b. PVP: We plan to reorganize the existing repetitive PVP to add depth to the game by enabling you to utilize various strategies.
c. PVE: PVE is a new content prepared for historical warfare, and will be produced in the form of a mission that will be carried out for a long time using the entire fleet.
d. Potential: The ship's potential, which will be held in the research lab, is being prepared as content that can be enjoyed using the fully grown ships.
9. Deleted Content
a. Expedition: Expedition has been merged into a new content 'Supply Route’ to differentiate it from existing transport trains.
b. Achievements: Achievements have been reorganized to daily quests located in the same shape of lobby and changed to a more accessible form.
c. Historical Warfare: Historical Warfare was not a sufficient reproduction of an actual naval battle. To complement this, it will be newly changed to PVE content with similar characteristics in the future.
Note: Omissions or lack of explanation from the above will be continuously updated through tooltips, help, etc.
Im getting a bug with Blucher
Everytime I pull a ship, the Blucher model randomly moves up and glitches with the ship.
[DONE] Emergency Maintenance
■ Maintenance schedule: DONE
■ Maintenance details
1) Resolve the issue of non-reacting of the v1.0 to v2.0 conversion consent button
[NOTICE] A long maintenance has started for the V2.0 update. (Delayed)
Hello. This is GM Jerry.
Today we begin our long journey of 24 hours.
Maintenance for V2.0 update is currently in progress.
Please refer to the maintenance period and take a day off today.
■ Estimated maintenance period
Start: 2021.06.23 (UTC±00:00) / End: 2021.06.24~25 (UTC±00:00)
This is where I am just a few days from my last post. I am happy with how far im getting
A torpedo which normally causes 7000 damage only caused 3000 to my O Class due to good armor🛡
I've got a great thing going with this particular fleet its unique and gets the job done.
I've accomplished this status within 2 months! great game😁
After long difficult battles, this has become the tank of my fleet. And critical hits don't disappoint😎 its a
heavy hitter for sure.
Having Bismarck and Hood doesn't mean friendly fire right? XD
Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / Update Delayed
Good morning. This is GM Jerry.
We announced the v2.0 update on June 9th through the Dev notes on May 17th, but we did not meet the update deadline.
The development of v2.0 has been completed, but the schedule for balance, conversion, and testing with the existing service game remains.
Our dev team is working hard day and night, but due to physical limitations, we have decided to postpone the update by two more weeks.
We will do our best to make the update as stable as possible.
■ Change due date for update
Start: 2021.06.23 (UTC±00:00) / End: 2021.06.24 (UTC±00:00)
Temporary solution to black screen after connecting (Solved)
1. Press the X button to exit the screen when the v2.0 information window is displayed.
2. Select the white X button on the top right
3. App forced termination
4. Relaunch the app
5. If the problem persists, start over from step 1
The cause of the current problem has been internally verified, and the problem has been resolved through server patches. However, if a black screen has already occurred, please follow the procedure above and the game will proceed normally.
To apologize for the inconvenience, 600 diamonds were paid to all commanders who logged in within 14 days.
Please check your mailbox after logging in. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
STOP SPAMMING YOUR 7R6 LINKS!
JUST STOP IT! IM IRRITATED WITH ALL THESE BOTS ADVERTISING THEIR OTHER GAMES. ITS UNRELATED AND HELPS CLOG UP THE SEWAGE OF THIS MOOT FORUM. JUST END THIS ALREADY.
can't make up my mind
Which skin/paint jobs is cooler for H39? Red ocean or Historical?
3 more to go
King George V, O class II, and Colorado Freedom
Where can I get the O class II and Colorado Freedom?