[DONE] Important Changes (2.006)
First of all, we apologize for the late delivery of an important notice like this.
With this 2.0 update the maximum amount of ships, equipment, and crews has changed inevitably due to a new data processing method as follows.
- 120 ships, 240 equipment, 120 crews
Ships, equipment, and crews in your collection over the maximum will be retained, but the acquisition of additional ships, equipment, and crews will be not possible if you exceed the maximum.
Players who have already increased their maximum slots will receive 20 diamonds per slot directly to their account.
The notice came out late because this issue could only be confirmed after the actual update was made,
and since it is a critical issue that increases the operating cost up to a hundred times, we ask for your understanding that there is no alternative and we apologize once again for the notice being late.
Starts: 2021.06.27 (UTC+0 06:00) / Ends: 2021.06.27 (UTC+0 14:00)
Im getting a bug with Blucher
Everytime I pull a ship, the Blucher model randomly moves up and glitches with the ship.
Warships Fleet Command 2.0 Update
The update of Warships Fleet Command is complete, and the changes are announced below.
[German, Japanese, and Russian are currently under translation]
1. Reorganization of resource structure
In order to improve the use, acquisition, and convenience of resources, most of the previously used resources have been consolidated and abolished as follows.
a. Gold: A resource used for building ships and equipment as well as leveling up buildings and equipment, and can be obtained through battles, transport trains, and supply routes.
b. Diamond: A resource used for building ships, purchasing resources, etc. You can obtain them by leveling up your account, acquiring a new warship for the first time, or paying with cash.
c. Mineral, Lumber: Resources used to build ships and equipment, upgrade buildings, and produce steel plates, and can be obtained by using wreckage from battles, transport trains or supply routes.
d. Supplies: Resources required to participate in battles, which can be obtained through transport trains and supply routes, and are automatically obtained every hour.
e. Test Report: A resource used for levelling up a perfection of warships and aircraft carrier contents, which can be obtained by raising the level of the ship or dismantling a 3 star or higher ship.
f. Prium, Lenium: Resources used in research to enhance consumables used in battle, and can be obtained through battles, transport trains, and supply routes.
g. Steel Plate: A resource used for equipment improvement and aircraft carrier contents, and can be produced in factories.
h. Manual: A resource used for purchasing commanders, acquiring war activities, and researching consumables. It can be obtained through the retirement of crews.
i. Food: Provides EXP to increase the proficiency of crews and commanders. It can be obtained through daily operations.
j. Consumables: Enhances an entire squadron in battle and can be produced in the Factory.
k. Wreckage: A resource that obtains mineral and lumber when used, which can be obtained through battle.
l. Paints: Are used to purchase camouflages, flags, and signal flags for ships, and can be purchased from the Daily store.
m. Warship Contracts, Equipment Contracts: A resource that allows you to acquire a certain number of high-rank ships or equipment randomly and can be purchased from the Daily store.
n. Draft Card: A resource that allows you to acquire a certain number of crews randomly and can be purchased from the Daily store.
2. UI and menu reorganization
For more convenient use of the game, the menu structure and functions have been reorganized as follows.
a. Headquarter: This menu provides access to play history, war activities and commanders.
- War activities are divided into policy, strategy, and technology categories as buffs that can be unlocked and purchased in stages according to the progress of the war.
- Commander is content that is assigned to a squadron and strengthens all ships, and the effect gradually increases according to the commander's proficiency.
- You can raise the current level of the Headquarter to increase the maximum level of other buildings.
b. Ports: Ports are for management of warships, equipment, resources, and supply routes.
- Supply Routes are content that allows you to acquire resources and EXP after a certain period of time after deploying a squadron.
c. Transport Train: Transport trains are content that can be obtained after a certain period of time after requesting your desired resource. Up to 4 trains can be purchased and operated simultaneously.
d. Factory: Factory is a menu that can produce steel plates and consumables.
e. Shipyard: Shipyard is a menu where you can acquire warships and equipment, and overhaul warships with accumulated hull fatigue.
- Depending on the level of the shipyard, the number of docks that can be used to build ships and equipment and overhaul increases.
- In 2.0, strength is restored at the start of each battle. However, hull fatigue is accumulated by the damage received, and firepower and armor are reduced by up to 20% depending on the fatigue. This fatigue can be eliminated by overhauling.
f. Lab: Lab is a menu that enhances the performance of consumables.
g. Military Academy: Military Academy manages the acquisition, training, and retirement of crews. Unlike the previous crews, each crew gets stronger based on their proficiency level.
3. The stats of the warship
The appearance of the battle is similar to the one before, but some stats have been reorganized as shown below.
a. Deception: Deception is the maximum range the opponent's aim misses. It is fast like a destroyer, and the smaller the size, the higher the deception. The deception changes according to the current speed in the game.
b. Torpedo Defense: Torpedo defense is a stat that reduces the damage of torpedoes by %. Ships with torpedo bulge and torpedo belts have higher ratings.
c. Status Debuff: Status debuffs include fire, flooding, breakdown, and engine damage, and have the following effects.
(1) Fire: Fires triggered by main shells give fixed damage depending on the ship type and decrease the target's ammunition rate by 25%. Depending on the type of ship, the damage will vary as shown below.
- Aircraft Carrier = Level + 650 Damage / sec
- Battleship = Level + 150 Damage / sec
- Cruiser = Level + 100 Damage / sec
- Destroyer = Level + 50 Damage / sec
- Submarine = Level + 10 Damage / sec
- Other = Level + 100 Damage / sec
(2) Flooding: A torpedo-triggered flooding inflicts damage based on the ship's maximum strength and slows the target by 50%. Depending on the type of ship, the damage will vary as follows.
- Aircraft Carrier = 0.26% of max strength damage / sec
- Battleship = 0.3% of max strength damage/sec
- Cruiser = 0.25% max strength damage/sec
- Destroyer = 0.22% of max strength damage/sec
- Submarine = 5% of max strength damage / sec
- Other = 0.25% of max strength damage / sec
(3) Breakdown: A failure triggered when the main turret or torpedo tube is pierced by the main shell makes the turret or torpedo tube unusable. When a status debuff is triggered, additional damage equal to 100% of normal penetration damage will occur.
(4) Engine strike: Activates when the main shell penetrates the engine part in the center of the body and has no additional effect, but takes 300% of normal piercing damage as additional damage.
d. Fire and Flooding resistance: This stat lowers the probability of fire and flooding by %.
e. Recovery rate per second: Means the rate at which fires, floods, breakdowns, etc. is recovered. The repair progresses by the indicated % every second, and when it reaches 100%, the status debuff disappears.
f. Main gun fall angle: Means the angle at which the main shells of each ship fall from the maximum range. The higher this number, the more likely it is to hit a deck with thin armor.
g. Main gun Precision: This indicates the spread of the shot group of the main shell. Even if the precision is high, if the size of the opponent is small, it may actually interfere with the hit.
h. Main gun Fire chance: The probability that each main shell will cause a fire when hit.
i. Torpedo Flood chance: The probability that each torpedo will be flooded when it hits.
j. Depth Charge: Depth Charge is a destroyer-only weapon against submarines. More details on how it operates are covered in the battle below.
4. The growth of warships
The growth content of each warship has been adjusted as follows.
a. Perfection can be increased by using the same ship or by using a new resource, Test report.
b. The level of perfection and renovating content, which had only little effect on the investment, were deleted and changed simply to a level and perfection.
c. The number of equipment that can be equipped now increases according to the level of perfection.
Existing equipment had monotonous shapes and excessive performance, which were not intended. In the 2.0 update, the equipment has been reorganized to have the following purposes to complement this.
a. Equipment is divided into 6 categories: main gun, secondary gun, torpedo, AA gun, armor, and module, and up to 4 equipment of different categories can be equipped.
b. Most of the equipment has both pros and cons, and as you level up or improve, the pros increase and the cons decrease.
c. The variety of stats has been increased, and it has been newly designed to understand the characteristics of a ship and utilize it in the right place.
d. Changes have been made so that the number of equipment that can be equipped increases along with the increase in the perfection of the ship.
The battles in the 2.0 update have been reorganized to be more realistic and elaborate as shown below.
a. Attack Judgment: The main shell does different damage depending on the actual hit point. If it penetrates the turret and torpedo tube, it causes 2x damage, and if it penetrates the engine part in the center of the body, it causes 4x damage.
b. Damage ratio adjusted: Penetration is multiplied to cause 100% damage of each weapon's firepower, no-penetration 10%, and over-penetration 30% damage.
c. Range correction removed: The range correction applied to the main gun range of each ship has been removed with the increase in the effectiveness of status debuffs and deck attacks.
d. Torpedoes: Instead of reducing the number of torpedoes on the battlefield, we made them more lethal. Particularly, the firepower and range, which were similar despite size difference, have been modified to match the actual historical evidence.
e. Flagship: When you operate a designated flagship in a squadron, the ships in the squadron move while maintaining the established formation.
f. Submarine: A new enemy ship, the Submarine, has a very low survivability but has a guided acoustic torpedo. While submerging compensates for survivability by avoiding main shells and torpedo attacks, it requires periodic floating to recharge. Submersible submarines can be countered with the destroyer's depth charge, which is used automatically when approaching the submarine.
g. Coastal artillery: Coastal artillery is a cannonball or turret-type weapon installed in the terrain. Compared to guns of the same caliber, it has superior attack speed, range, and accuracy rate, and has a very narrow attack range as well. You will have to be expecting some damage to deal with the coastal artillery.
h. Game Mode: Unlike before, when the only goal was to destroy the enemy, various objectives such as protecting allies and destroying targets have been added, and new battlefields such as shooting training, salvage operations, and fleet raids have been added.
7. Other Changes
a. Synergy: Synergy is content that receives a buff by collecting a certain number of keywords each ship has when forming a squadron. The outline of the synergy system is the same as the existing system, but each synergy effect has been changed, and when overlapping two or more times, the effect is applied to all members so that various synergies can be used more freely.
b. Camouflage and Signal flags: The camouflage and signal flags that adorn each ship gives you stat bonuses as well as appearance, giving you possibility in the fierce battlefield.
c. National flag: National flags, which are content with the same characteristics as camouflage and signal flags, have been added.
d. Supplies: A new material resource has been added to replace the old ammunition and fuel. Supplies are consumed at the start of the mission, and the requirements vary greatly as follows depending on the type and grade of the ship.
[Listed in order of 1-star / 2-star / 3-star / 4-star / 5-star]
- Aircraft Carrier = 15 / 36 / 72 / 128 / 207
- Battleship = 20 / 48 / 94 / 163 / 258
- Cruiser = 10 / 24 / 50 / 93 / 156
- Destroyer = 5 / 12 / 28 / 58 / 105
e. Operation Radius: Radius is a limit on the number of times a route can be moved in a combat. Depending on the type of ship, this number is fixed as follows, and the operating radius of the squadron is determined by the average value of these values.
- Aircraft Carrier = 7 Operation radius
- Battleship = 5 Operation radius
- Cruiser = 3 Operation radius
- Destroyer = 2 Operation radius
f. AI, Tactics Settings: The tactics settings for each ship have been more refined, and also the dedicated AI settings for the squadrons belonging to the flagship have been added.
8. Content in preparation
a. Aircraft Carriers: Existing aircraft carriers didn't get quantitative DPS, and the depth of content was shallow. We are currently redesigning all processes, including acquisition and growth, to improve these areas.
b. PVP: We plan to reorganize the existing repetitive PVP to add depth to the game by enabling you to utilize various strategies.
c. PVE: PVE is a new content prepared for historical warfare, and will be produced in the form of a mission that will be carried out for a long time using the entire fleet.
d. Potential: The ship's potential, which will be held in the research lab, is being prepared as content that can be enjoyed using the fully grown ships.
9. Deleted Content
a. Expedition: Expedition has been merged into a new content 'Supply Route’ to differentiate it from existing transport trains.
b. Achievements: Achievements have been reorganized to daily quests located in the same shape of lobby and changed to a more accessible form.
c. Historical Warfare: Historical Warfare was not a sufficient reproduction of an actual naval battle. To complement this, it will be newly changed to PVE content with similar characteristics in the future.
Note: Omissions or lack of explanation from the above will be continuously updated through tooltips, help, etc.
[DONE] Emergency Maintenance
■ Maintenance schedule: DONE
■ Maintenance details
1) Resolve the issue of non-reacting of the v1.0 to v2.0 conversion consent button
[NOTICE] A long maintenance has started for the V2.0 update. (Delayed)
Hello. This is GM Jerry.
Today we begin our long journey of 24 hours.
Maintenance for V2.0 update is currently in progress.
Please refer to the maintenance period and take a day off today.
■ Estimated maintenance period
Start: 2021.06.23 (UTC±00:00) / End: 2021.06.24~25 (UTC±00:00)
This is where I am just a few days from my last post. I am happy with how far im getting
A torpedo which normally causes 7000 damage only caused 3000 to my O Class due to good armor🛡
I've got a great thing going with this particular fleet its unique and gets the job done.
I've accomplished this status within 2 months! great game😁
After long difficult battles, this has become the tank of my fleet. And critical hits don't disappoint😎 its a
heavy hitter for sure.
Having Bismarck and Hood doesn't mean friendly fire right? XD
Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / Update Delayed
Good morning. This is GM Jerry.
We announced the v2.0 update on June 9th through the Dev notes on May 17th, but we did not meet the update deadline.
The development of v2.0 has been completed, but the schedule for balance, conversion, and testing with the existing service game remains.
Our dev team is working hard day and night, but due to physical limitations, we have decided to postpone the update by two more weeks.
We will do our best to make the update as stable as possible.
■ Change due date for update
Start: 2021.06.23 (UTC±00:00) / End: 2021.06.24 (UTC±00:00)
Temporary solution to black screen after connecting (Solved)
1. Press the X button to exit the screen when the v2.0 information window is displayed.
2. Select the white X button on the top right
3. App forced termination
4. Relaunch the app
5. If the problem persists, start over from step 1
The cause of the current problem has been internally verified, and the problem has been resolved through server patches. However, if a black screen has already occurred, please follow the procedure above and the game will proceed normally.
To apologize for the inconvenience, 600 diamonds were paid to all commanders who logged in within 14 days.
Please check your mailbox after logging in. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
STOP SPAMMING YOUR 7R6 LINKS!
JUST STOP IT! IM IRRITATED WITH ALL THESE BOTS ADVERTISING THEIR OTHER GAMES. ITS UNRELATED AND HELPS CLOG UP THE SEWAGE OF THIS MOOT FORUM. JUST END THIS ALREADY.
can't make up my mind
Which skin/paint jobs is cooler for H39? Red ocean or Historical?
3 more to go
King George V, O class II, and Colorado Freedom
Where can I get the O class II and Colorado Freedom?
My aircraft carrier only attacks once and does not attack again in the whole game, any solution?
lost ocean texture
I useing bluestacks play this game , if fix this problem that will be a great game.
Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.3
Warships Fleet Command 2.0 (referred to as WFC 2.0 as of now) We are providing detailed information about the update, compensation plan for changes, and update schedule. Please check the following.
1. Update Schedule
Starts: 2021.05.26 (UTC±00:00) / Ends: 2021.05.27 (UTC±00:00)
※ The update date and time may vary according to the schedule.
2. New menus and contents of WFC 2.0
A. Naval base
- Naval base shows the main screen with buildings that serve as menus for the game.
- Each building in the naval base has a level, and you can raise this level to enhance the functions related to the purpose of each building.
- Headquarter manages the player's profile and emblems, and is a menu where you can use new contents like war activities and fleet commanders.
- War activities can be unlocked as the progress of the game's scenario goes with a permanent buff effect divided into policy, strategy, and technology.
- The commander, is a higher version of the sailors that the player can have one in each squadron, can strengthen all ships in the squadron.
※ In WFC 2.0, the conditions for unlocking the emblem, the profile icon, and resources required for purchase will be changed.
- In the port, players can check and manage the ships, equipment, and resources they have and there is a supply route content that will replace the existing expedition content.
- On supply routes, you can register a squadron to obtain resources and EXP.
D. Transport train
- You can select the resource you want and obtain it after a certain period of time, and you can use up to 4 trains at the same time.
- Factory is a menu where you can manufacture new resources, steel plates and consumables.
- Steel plate will be used to improve the player's equipment and grow aircraft carriers, and consumables are consumable items that enhance the performance of warships by equipping them in squadrons.
- Lab is a menu used to enhance consumables produced in the factory and will be used to unlock the potential of upcoming ships.
- In Shipyard, you can produce warships and equipment, and maintain ships with accumulated hull fatigue.
- In WFC 2.0, you can produce warships and equipment without blueprints, and will be supported to get one ship or a piece of equipment every day for free.
- In WFC 2.0, all ships' strength is restored to 100% at the head of each frontline. However, depending on the strength consumed during the battle, hull fatigue is accumulated, reducing the firepower and armor of all weapons by up to 20%.
- Academy is a menu where you can acquire and manage sailors that can be onboard on a warship.
- A sailor can grow to 100% proficiency through battle, training, and food, and the impact of his/her skills gets stronger according to his/her proficiency.
- You can grow a sailor who does not participate in the battles through training at the academy, and you can obtain a 'Manual' by retiring the grown sailor.
※ The existing sailor(crew) stays, but the sailor's skill is changed and the sailor rank goes away.
- In the future, the ship level can be raised to a max. (100) regardless of the level of perfection.
- You can have a max. of 2 sailors and 4 equipment on a warship.
- Bonus stats have been added to the ship's camouflage and signals, and new national flag(s) will added.
※ In WFC 2.0, your warships' level and perfection, purchase history of camouflage and signals will be retained, but the remodeling system and perfection level system will be deleted.
※ The synergy of the warship is maintained, but its effect is changed with the new combat system.
- Up to 4 pieces of equipment are installed on the ship and are divided into categories of main guns, secondary guns, torpedoes, AA guns, hulls, and modules. A ship cannot equip more than 1 piece of equipment of the same category at the same time, and the number of equipment slots increases with the ship's perfection.
- Equipment performance varies according to star grade, level, and improvement level. Star grade is decided when initially produced, and equipment level and improvement can be grown by consuming resources.
※ In WFC 2.0, all existing equipment will be deleted for the new combat system.
K. Aircraft carrier
- The aircraft carrier is currently being reorganized into national tech trees. Unfortunately, the update will be in progress separately from the WFC 2.0 update.
- In WFC 2.0, existing aircraft carriers can be deployed and used in squadrons. However, a dedicated page for aircraft carriers will be opened after all reorganizations have been done.
※ Aircraft carriers being produced will be provided to players in a completed condition after WFC 2.0, and existing aircraft carriers will be sold as premium aircraft carriers.
- In WFC 2.0, new ‘Supplies’ resources are used to participate in battles, and these supplies vary greatly depending on the star grade and ship type of each warship in the squadron.
- The battle of WFC 2.0 is based on the actual hit point. The armor section is divided into belt, deck, and turret armor, and is judged as penetrating (100% damage), non-penetrating (10% damage), and over-penetration (30% damage) by the opponent's penetration and fuse. Also, if a protective compartment such as an engine, turret, or torpedo tube is penetrated, it can cause great damage and breakdown.
- In WFC 2.0, debuffs are newly reorganized. Debuffs include flooding caused by torpedoes, fire caused by main gun, and failure of main gun and torpedo tubes.
Flooding and fire damage over time and incur additional penalties, and if main gun and torpedo tubes fail, the corresponding armament will be unavailable until repairs are finished. Moreover, as stats to counter this, flood resistance and fire resistance have been added to reduce damage from flooding and fire, and a recovery rate stat has been added to resolve these abnormalities. Besides, a new torpedo defense stat has been added to reduce damage from torpedoes.
- Evasion has been replaced with a deception. Deception is a stat that causes the opponent to aim incorrectly. Smaller and faster ships have a higher number. However, the max. value of this mis-aim decreases with the distance from the enemy, and the degree of mis-aim is also randomly determined, so it is not a means to completely avoid the enemy's attack.
- From now on, battles against coastal artillery and submarines will be possible throughout the world. Submarines have low survivability, but they can compensate for this by submerging and use a acoustic torpedo.
- Depth charge, an exclusive weapon for destroyers to counter submarines, has been added. All submarines are detected within 1 distance, and if you move the destroyer toward a detected submarine, it will automatically use a depth charge at a certain distance.
- Combat control and AI settings have been reorganized, and flagship control and customized AI settings that can maintain formation during battle are added.
※ Details about the battles will be out in a separate guide after the game's released.
M. Battle types
- In WFC 2.0, we've prepared a daily operation to get rid of the existing farming and grinding.
There are 3 types of daily operation: shooting training, salvage operation, and commerce raiding, and 3 opportunities are given to participate in the desired daily operation every day. This allows you to earn rewards that can be obtained from a campaign in a short time, ensuring some growth even with casual play.
- In WFC 2.0, we've prepared Bermuda Triangle content to replace the existing repetitive auto-battles.
Although EXP and rewards obtained are less compared to the regular campaign, you can fight repeatedly until all registered squadrons are down, so you can play the game for a long time without any separate interaction.
- In WFC 2.0, there are alternate historical scenarios in each campaign to add for more fun.
Scenarios will be given out the first time each campaign (stage) is challenged, and can be viewed again at any time through the option before starting the game if desired.
※ With the WFC 2.0 update, 15 out of a total of 50 campaigns will be updated. The images and direction used in the scenario will be continuously reinforced even after the update.
- Existing daily achievements are deleted and changed to quests. Quest is a system in which you can get rewards by completing randomly assigned missions.
- Explains the newly reorganized resources to make it easier to understand the compensation plan.
(1) Battle star
- You can obtain 1 Battle Star at the first clearing of each difficulty level in the campaign with a scenario.
- Battle Star is a non-consumable product and is used as a condition for performing certain content, like war activities.
- Gold is used overall within the game, just like existing resources.
- It is used for upgrading buildings, purchasing ordinary-level commanders, unlocking supply routes, and producing steel plates, consumables, and warships and equipment.
- Diamond is the resource that can be purchased with cash and are used to improve the convenience of the game.
- It is used for the immediate completion of various production and time-consuming content, purchase of additional war activities, increase of ships and equipment, sailor slots, and random ship acquisition.
(4) Mineral, Lumber and Wreckage
- Mineral and lumber are used to upgrade buildings, build warships, manufacture equipment, and produce steel plates. Mineral and lumber have max.
holdings, but if you keep them in the form of 'Wreckage', you can convert it into as much mineral and lumber as you need.
- Supplies are consumed when participating in battles and the Bermuda Triangle, and are recovered little by little every hour through the headquarter.
It can also be obtained through supply routes, transport trains, and participation in PVP.
(6) Test report
- Test report is a resource used to raise the perfection of a warship or to purchase an aircraft carrier. Test report can be obtained by dismantling ships of 3 stars or higher.
※ You can increase the perfection level of a warship by consuming a test report or equivalent ship.
(7) Prium and Lenium
- Prium and Lenium are resources consumed for researching consumables and improving equipment, and can be obtained through battles, the Bermuda Triangle, supply routes and transport trains.
- The manual is used for the acquisition of a gold-level commander and war activity, consumables research, and future use of the aircraft carrier system, and it can be obtained through the retirement of a sailor.
At the time of retirement, the number of manuals provided varies greatly depending on the sailor's proficiency.
- Food is divided into 5 stages: orange, hardtack, canned food, stargazy pie, and ice cream, and helps improve the proficiency by greatly increasing the EXP of sailors and commanders.
(10) Silver paint and Gold paint
- Paint is used for customization of each ship (camouflage, signas, national flags) and can be obtained through PVP.
(11) Contracts for warship and equipment, Draft card
- Ships and equipment contracts and draft cards are resources that allow you to collect a certain number of ships of 4-5 starts and equipment or sailors at a high probability.
The ship contract can be used in 100units, the equipment contract can be used in 50units, and the draft card can be used in 10units.
3. Compensation plan and existing resource exchange fee (Previous → New)
(1) Gold 1 → Gold 1
(2) Diamond 1 → Diamond 1
(3) Fuel 8 → Supplies 1
(4) Ammunition 8 → Supplies 1
(5) Core Piece 20 → Test report 1
(6) Power Source 1 → Test report 1
(7) Honor Coin 1 → Diamond 5
(8) Basic Manual 20 → Food-Tangerine 1
(9) Advanced Manual 10 → Food-Hardtack 1
(10) Fast Repair 1 → Diamond 8
(11) Fast Construction 1 → Diamond 16
(12) Prium 5 → Prium 1
(13) Lenium 5 → Lenium 1
(14) T1 Prium Complex 1 → Prium 60
(15) T2 Prium Complex 1 → Prium 180
(16) T3 Prium Complex 1 → Prium 540
(17) T1 Refit 1 → C Steel plate 10
(18) Mobilization Order 1 → C Steel plate 20
(19) T1 Perfection Box 1 → Test report 1
(20) T2 Perfection Box 1 → Test report 2
(21) T1 Completion Box 1 → Diamond 80
(22) T2 Completion Box 1 → Diamond 160
(23) T1 Ship Class Box 1 → Diamond 320
(24) T1 Base Expansion Box 1 → Wreck 3
(25) T1 Refit Box 1 → C Steel plate 15
(26) T2 Refit Box 1 → C Steel plate 30
(27) T1 Battleship Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 15
(28) T2 Battleship Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 30
(29) T3 Battleship Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 60
(30) T1 Battleship Bulkhead 1 → C Steel plate 15
(31) T2 Battleship Bulkhead 1 → C Steel plate 30
(32) T3 Battleship Bulkhead 1 → C Steel plate 60
(33) T1 Cruiser Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 15
(34) T2 Cruiser Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 30
(35) T3 Cruiser Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 60
(36) T1 Cruiser Turret 1 → C Steel plate 15
(37) T2 Cruiser Turret 1 → C Steel plate 30
(38) T3 Cruiser Turret 1 → C Steel plate 60
(39) T1 Destroyer Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 15
(40) T2 Destroyer Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 30
(41) T3 Destroyer Steel Plate 1 → C Steel plate 60
(42) T1 Destroyer Screw 1 → C Steel plate 15
(43) T2 Destroyer Screw 1 → C Steel plate 30
(44) T3 Destroyer Screw 1 → C Steel plate 60
(45) Tangerine 1 → Food-Tangerine 1
(46) Hardtack 1 → Food-Hardtack 1
(47) Combat Ration 1 → Food-Canned food 1
(48) Sardine Pie 1 → Food-Stargazy pie 1
(49) Navy Ice Cream 1 → Food-Ice cream 1
(50) T1 Battleship Page 1 → Diamond 10
(51) T1 Cruiser Page 1 → Diamond 10
(52) T1 Destroyer Page 1 → Diamond 10
(53) T2 Battleship Page 1 → Diamond 50
(54) T2 Cruiser Page 1 → Diamond 50
(55) T2 Destroyer Page 1 → Diamond 50
(56) T1 Battleship 1 → Diamond 100
(57) T1 Cruiser 1 → Diamond 100
(58) T1 Destroyer 1 → Diamond 100
(59) T2 Battleship 1 → Diamond 500
(60) T2 Cruiser 1 → Diamond 500
(61) T2 Destroyer 1 → Diamond 500
(62) T1 Experimental 1 → Gold 500
(63) T2 Draft 1 → Gold 1,000
(64) T3 Advanced 1 → Diamond 100
(65) T4 Expert 1 → Warship Contract 4
(66) T5 Masterwork 1 → Warship Contract 12
(67) T6 Legendary 1 → Warship Contract 36
(68) Mysterious 1 → Warship Contract 108
(69) T1 Experimental 1 → Gold 2,000
(70) T2 Draft 1 → Gold 4,000
(71) T3 Advanced 1 → Gold 8,000
(72) [William D. Porter] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(73) [Admiral Graf Spee] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(74) [Colorado] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 900
(75) [Nagato] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(76) [Gyeonggi] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 225
(77) [Dorsetshire] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(78) [Hood] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(79) [Seoul] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(80) [Suffolk] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 900
(81) [Hardy] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(82) [Cleveland] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(83) [Amagi] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(84) [King George V] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(85) [O Class] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(86) [Yamato] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(87) [Yukikaze] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(88) [Shigure] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(89) [West Virginia] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(90) [California] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(91) [Iowa] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(92) [Belfast] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(93) [Gearing] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(94) [Bismarck] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(95) [Missouri] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(96) [Takao] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(97) [Ayanami] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(98) [Indianapolis] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(99) [Lightning] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(100) [Blücher] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 2,000
(101) [O Class II] 1 → Diamond 3,850
(102) T1 Main Battery 1 → Gold 250
(103) T2 Main Battery 1 → Gold 500
(104) T3 Main Battery 1 → Gold 1,000
(105) T4 Main Battery 1 → Equipment Contract 4
(106) T5 Main Battery 1 → Equipment Contract 12
(107) T6 Main Battery 1 → Equipment Contract 36
(108) T1 Hull Blueprint 1 → Gold 250
(109) T2 Hull Blueprint 1 → Gold 500
(110) T3 Hull Blueprint 1 → Gold 1,000
(111) T4 Hull Blueprint 1 → Equipment Contract 4
(112) T5 Hull Blueprint 1 → Equipment Contract 12
(113) T6 Hull Blueprint 1 → Equipment Contract 36
(114) T1 Special Equipment 1 → Gold 500
(115) T2 Special Equipment 1 → Gold 1,000
(116) T3 Special Equipment 1 → Equipment Contract 5
(117) T4 Special Equipment 1 → Equipment Contract 15
(118) T5 Special Equipment 1 → Equipment Contract 45
(119) T3 Advanced Special 1 → Diamond 50
(120) T3 Expert Special 1 → Diamond 50
(121) T4 Masterwork Special 1 → Diamond 330
(122) T5 Legendary Special 1 → Diamond 570
(123) T1 Battleship Addition 1 → Gold 500
(124) T2 Battleship Addition 1 → Gold 1,000
(125) T3 Battleship Addition 1 → Test report 1
(126) T4 Battleship Addition 1 → Test report 2
(127) T1 Battleship Material 1 → Wreck 1
(128) T2 Battleship Material 1 → Wreck 2
(129) T3 Battleship Material 1 → Test report 1
(130) T4 Battleship Material 1 → Test report 2
(131) T1 Cruiser Addition 1 → Gold 500
(132) T2 Cruiser Addition 1 → Gold 1,000
(133) T3 Cruiser Addition 1 → Test report 1
(134) T4 Cruiser Addition 1 → Test report 2
(135) T1 Cruiser Material 1 → Wreck 1
(136) T2 Cruiser Material 1 → Wreck 2
(137) T3 Cruiser Material 1 → Test report 1
(138) T4 Cruiser Material 1 → Test report 2
(139) T1 Destroyer Addition 1 → Gold 500
(140) T2 Destroyer Addition 1 → Gold 1,000
(141) T3 Destroyer Addition 1 → Test report 1
(142) T4 Destroyer Addition 1 → Test report 2
(143) T1 Destroyer Material 1 → Wreck 1
(144) T2 Destroyer Material 1 → Wreck 2
(145) T3 Destroyer Material 1 → Test report 1
(146) T4 Destroyer Material 1 → Test report 2
(147) T1 Parts Maintenance 1 → Lenium 250
(148) T2 Parts Maintenance 1 → Lenium 500
(149) T3 Parts Maintenance 1 → Lenium 1,000
(150) T4 Parts Maintenance 1 → Lenium 2,000
(151) T1 Parts Material 1 → Prium 200
(152) T2 Parts Material 1 → Prium 400
(153) T3 Parts Material 1 → Prium 800
(154) T4 Parts Material 1 → Prium 1,600
(155) CP 100 → Diamond 15
(156) Collection-Departure 1 → Diamond 100
(157) Collection-Reconnaissance Aircraft 1 → Diamond 100
(158) Collection-Norway 1 → Diamond 200
(159) Collection-North Atlantic 1 → Diamond 300
(160) Collection-Secrecy 1 → Diamond 300
(161) Collection-Chase 1 → Diamond 500
(162) Collection-First salvo 1 → Diamond 500
(163) Collection-Deathblow 1 → Diamond 800
(164) Collection-Sink in Explosion 1 → Diamond 800
(165) Collection-Out of order 1 → Diamond 800
(166) Collection-Flagship Hardy 1 → Diamond 300
(167) Collection-Canyon 1 → Diamond 500
(168) Collection-Raid 1 → Diamond 500
(169) Collection-Smokescreen 1 → Diamond 800
(170) Collection-Counterattack of the German 1 → Diamond 800
(171) Collection-Escape 1 → Diamond 800
(172) Premium Supply Pack 1 → Diamond 70
(173) Legend Supply Pack 1 → Diamond 120
(174) Mysterious Supply Pack 100 → Diamond 300
(175) Number of Refits 1 → Test report 1
(176) Current Ship Perfection Level 1 → Wreck 1
(177) Current Parts Level 1 → Diamond 10
(178) Current Part Perfection Level 1 → Wreck 5
(179) T1 Parts 1 → Diamond 10
(180) T2 Parts 1 → Diamond 40
(181) T3 Parts 1 → Diamond 160
(182) T4 Parts 1 → Equipment Contract 20
(183) T5 Parts 1 → Equipment Contract 50
(184) Parts Perfection Level 1 → Wreck 1
(185) Formation Level Up 1 → Food-Tangerine 1
(186) [Sovetsky Soyuz] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
(187) [Alaska] Blueprint 1 → Diamond 3,850
※ If you have any feedback on the compensation plan or other missing things, please contact us through the email below, and the final compensation plan at the time of actual payment may be changed through feedback.
[NOTICE] v1.694 Update
The game has been updated to v1.694.
In this update, some in-app payment products have been discontinued.
For fixed-term products, the effect persists if purchased previously.
■ v1.694 Patch note
-Information on the reward plan of the v2.0 update will appear as a pop-up on the lobby screen.
※ [ ! ] You can check again with the icon or Moot.us
-Sales of some in-app products will be stopped in preparation for v2.0 update
(if you have already purchased, the effect will be maintained.)
* Products that are discontinued.
-[Daily Quick Materials] Package
-[Daily Quick Diamond] Package
-[Double Speed Battle] Package
-[Double Speed Battle 2] Package
-[Level Up Reward] Package
-[Prium Pack] Package
-[Perfection Pack] Package