HMS Periwinkle LV.5 Lurker
Oct 1, 2020, 10:57 PM 176 read

Suggestions for future updates

Suggestions & Bug

So, I have been playing for nearly 7 months now and the game now seems... Sorta repetitive. Thus, here are some things I feel would be really neat if added in next time. 1: More carriers (Kaga, Graf Zepplin, Ark Royal, Unicorn and Enterprise etc etc) 2: One or two more carrier slots to allow players to use multiple CVs at once and increase damage... Also looks cooler to see more planes take off to bomb the hell out of the enemy. But of course main point is more damage. So effectively what I suggest is having a fleet of CVs and yea, like the image provided by the devs. Just that weirdly we can't do that yet.

Warship Fleet Command: Suggestions & Bug - Suggestions for future updates image 4

3: A sandbox mode, whereby you (the player) can pit your fleets against one another for fun (Why not right?) Or you can combine multiple fleets of yours and manipulate a designer to create some campaigns. (Like create a mission in which the player has to defeat 10 German ships or something) 4: Submarines!!! One last extra slot for subs. (If it goes according to my suggestions above, it would be 6 normal ship slots, 3/2 CV slots and 1 submarine slot.) And oh how perfect it would be, a huge fleet with tons of destruction and explosions (Nice). Some subs to start with can be WW1 era subs and move on to the common like Unterseeboot Type VII (maybe 3 stars?) and then eventually the 5 Star Elektroboot Type XXI or ships like the USS Grenadier or the I-400 submarine aircraft carriers.(Also, do make it less grind-y. I am willing to pay for it*. Just try not to make it too... pricey I guess. Up to you devs.) *sidenote: I meant for both CV and submarines. For example buying a USS Yorktown blueprints in shop. (THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE NOW. IT IS A SUGGESTION) 5: A mode similar to expeditions, but instead of collecting resources, you can select a fleet and assign them to a battle line mission and it runs automatically and you can have 2 such missions run automatically simultaneously and it will run even if the app is closed and the rewards will be left in the mailbox for collection. This will allow the potato device user (Me) to not have to expend battery life with the app on and letting the game run and occupy the screen. For example, if I want to get the cruiser parts from Battle Line 1, mission A7, I can assign fleet No.3 to it and let it run. I also want the refit box from A8 and so I select fleet No.4 to it. If implemented, it will be extremely useful I bet the number of users will increase. And of course, the amount of people spending is directly proportional to the number of users, so implementing the system makes us players happy and the devs rolling in $$$. Last but not least, 6: Enable control of a ship. Why, you may ask, see, when I battle, the CV mysteriously charges right at the enemy. One salvo later and all I see is water where a ship once was. Another instance is when poor Amagi charges into the fray, only to be gunned down and eating torpedoes port to starboard. With an option to take manual control of the ships, (I guess it would be a WOWSB type interface, with buttons for controlling speed and turning and aiming).

Warship Fleet Command: Suggestions & Bug - Suggestions for future updates image 6

I guess that is all I can suggest for now, if anyone has any other suggestions, do post it too so the devs will be aware and possibly implement it. Cheerios, and man your battlestations everyone! -HMS Periwinkle

Comment 9

• HMS Periwinkle LV.5 Lurker Oct 1, 2020, 10:59 PM

I'm sorry if it seems long (Technically it is lol) but I sincerely hope that the devs will take it into consideration and improve the gaming experience for us all.

• PacificFleetWFC LV.22 S Oct 2, 2020, 01:03 AM

Why did you quote from Wargaming? You want them to buy MASTGames?

• HMS Periwinkle LV.5 Lurker Oct 2, 2020, 07:49 AM

No. I have stated clearly that their interface for controlling ships is the one that could be implemented here.

• PacificFleetWFC LV.22 S Oct 2, 2020, 08:59 AM

Yeah. Its so annoying we cant control ships.

• HMS Periwinkle LV.5 Lurker Oct 2, 2020, 09:03 AM

To be honest, I'd rather have one more carrier slot than control the ships.

• HMS Periwinkle LV.5 Lurker Oct 2, 2020, 07:51 AM

i didn't just quote WG, mind you, I quoted from the game's app store and since the image of the carriers in a fleet, why not implement it. And to be honest, the WG interface is so damn common. I just used it as an example

• PacificFleetWFC LV.22 S Oct 2, 2020, 12:59 AM

We may need to wait for November 2020 or Jan 2021

• XxX_Potato_XxX LV.13 Chief Oct 2, 2020, 01:55 PM

Bruh 2 cvs. I dunno but that sounds like LAG. Game will require more devices processing power so it would be kinda problem.

• HMS Periwinkle LV.5 Lurker Oct 2, 2020, 02:47 PM

True, but I'm not saying they must add these features "RIGHT NOW YESTERDAY" so I guess as the game evolves there may be less lag.

Home