Senna LV.7 Nomad
Nov 29, 2020, 04:02 PM 186 read

Suggestions

Suggestions & Bug

1. When grinding the battlelines, i usually set auto and put the battle in 2D mode. I often forgot to turn this 2D mode off again in battlelines options when i went to PVP, so i cant see anything. We should be able to switch that in real time. 2. Is there anyway you can give us better camera angles for the combat? I really want to zoom in on the guns while following the ship so it seems like I'm aiming the thing. 3. The parts need to be worked on ASAP, i really don't know if the parts i get is even contributing to my ship's stats since the buffs it gives are just outdated against the new combat mechanics. 4. Better sounds and animations, this game is more of a warship collection game rather than an action one so more details on the warships will be great. I really don't feel like you need to keep adding ships, i know everyone wants it, but adding new ships will just decrease the chance to get the good ones. So please improve the game first before adding new things, thank you.

Comment 1

• GM Jerry LV.12 GameManager Dec 1, 2020, 04:07 PM

you right. We're not just adding warships, we're completely remaking the system of the game.

It will be completely different from now.
    However, this process cannot be done partially, and must be updated in bulk.

We need compensation for the existing system as well, so we're trying to get this update ready by February as quickly as possible.

With an update called v2.0. It's hard to wait a bit, but I hope you understand.

Home