GM Jerry LV.10 GameManager
Apr 6, 2021, 05:13 PM 681 read

Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2

Notice
Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 18

Hello. This is GM Jerry.   This topic is about the appearance of v2.0 and plans for visual enhancements to be developed in the future.   ​ 1. Improved visuals   Warships Fleet Command (WFC) is now in its second year of launch. We are able to improve the graphics quality by applying the next generation rendering pipeline to our game in line with the hardware performance that has evolved over the past two years.   There is a disadvantage that the required specifications are higher than v1.0, but...   In line with rapidly evolving hardware, it opens up the possibility of higher quality builds for iOS and PC.       a-1. Changes in the rendering pipeline

Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 2
Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 3

-Color expression has been diversified according to the water depth, local weather and natural environment, and the quality compared to the performance requirements has been improved.   -As the rendering method has been renewed, the overall quality of the graphic has been improved so that realistic light sources and textures can be produced.   -Performance degradation cannot be avoided on low-end devices, but the frame rate is preserved by minimizing options.       a-2. Realistic physics-based light

Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 5
Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 6

-The texture of metal, glass, and wood, which are the main materials of warships and aircraft, is reflected to show rich physics-based lighting.       a-4. Expressing obstacles such as islands and landscape

Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 8
Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 9

-Island obstacles such as reefs, cay and rocks have been added, and obstacles in the battlefield can now be expressed.         2. What are your plans for visual enhancement after v2.0 update?     b-1. Angle rotation of the main turret barrel

Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 11

-We plan to study whether it is possible to optimize and implement the appearance of increasing the gun angle according to the range of the ship's main gun barrel.       b-2. Cutscene and spectator camera post-processing research

Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 13
Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 14

-We plan to study to create an atmosphere that suits the situation through post-processing on screens such as cut scenes and spectator cameras (aircraft cameras).       b-3. Effect Enhancement Research   -We plan to study the light source and quality enhancement of the effect. We plan to further subdivide the effect, such as separating the effect according to the caliber of the cannon.       b-4. A study on the structure cutting of a sunken ship   -We plan to study the direction in which the sinking warship is cut or separated. If the optimization is technically difficult, it can be canceled.       b-5. Study on the realization of the sea wave

Warship Fleet Command: Notice - Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2 image 16

-We plan to study whether the waves of the sea and the shaking of warships can be physically optimized and implemented at the same time.   Regardless of the actual accuracy, it is only planned for directing purposes. ​     3. Finishing the note   In actual game footage, the visual quality may be lowered due to the resolution limitation.   Final quality may vary depending on testing and continuous optimization. (LG G5 / Q6 test-5-10 FPS dropped compared to v1.0 in High option)   In addition to the visuals, we plan to prepare the sound to be improved.   The sound is expected to be ready after the v2.0 update, and we will inform you through the next developer note.   Preparations for the v.2.0 update are now entering the mid-term.   In spite of the efforts, we inform you that the schedule for the full moon has been delayed than expected.   We expect to have an alpha version ready for testing at the end of April.   In addition to v2.0, which is being prepared, the planning of follow-up contents such as v2.1 followed, and the schedule increased than expected.   We apologize to all of the commanders who have been waiting a lot due to the delayed schedule.   We will do our best to advance the next developer notes and schedule so that your waiting time is not boring.   Thank you.    

Comment 16

• NO NAME verified Apr 6, 2021, 05:43 PM

now, i interested with this upcoming update ngl

• Tricky The Clown LV.2 Lurker Apr 7, 2021, 02:28 AM

Same

• Marc WW2 and games LV.7 Nomad Apr 7, 2021, 10:41 PM

bhoa. I will install it shortly

• EJA LV.9 Nomad Apr 8, 2021, 12:22 AM

nice but it will be late again

• gamer588012698 LV.4 Lurker Apr 8, 2021, 03:39 PM

Is USS Montana and IJN Musashi coming soon?

• GM Jerry LV.10 GameManager Apr 12, 2021, 10:29 AM

Musashi, Montana is on the development list. However, please understand that the release is continuing to be delayed.

• gamer588012698 LV.4 Lurker Apr 12, 2021, 07:48 PM

Wow thanks GM, I like how active the admins in this game and by the way some German BBs and Cruisers secondaries are not firing.

• gamer470420538 LV.6 Nomad Apr 8, 2021, 07:26 PM

Next chapter will be in port, where you can expand more land to build a dock,maintenance,scrapping,or building more ships
    Having a visual like building a ships would be interesting and scrapping it or doing some maintenance.
    It would be awesome if you see some crane moving and doing some work,
    Also in train station where you can see the train upcoming when time is about to finish

• gamer470420538 LV.6 Nomad Apr 8, 2021, 07:26 PM

I was hoping it would happen too

• GM Jerry LV.10 GameManager Apr 12, 2021, 10:28 AM

I agree that the base menu will be 3D, but it is expected that the heat of the mobile device will become severe and it will not change significantly. However, we will be preparing for the ability to view ships anchored in the port in 3D.

• gamer470420538 LV.6 Nomad Apr 16, 2021, 12:19 AM

Anything happens i will still play this game!
    I'm looking forward for it!

Even my RIP MY OHONE STORAGE LOL

• PacificFleetWFC LV.22 S Apr 10, 2021, 02:13 PM

WOW WHAT THE- RIP MY PHONE

• Tricky The Clown LV.2 Lurker Apr 11, 2021, 09:15 PM

now thats i what i wanted for

• FAdmiralNathan020704 LV.11 Chief Apr 18, 2021, 12:54 AM

Wish you guys the best of luck on getting this updated out as fast as possible. This game is completely amazing, really. 😁

• gamer269162767 LV.2 Lurker Apr 27, 2021, 09:16 AM

add submarine!!

• Chloe Genovar LV.4 Lurker Apr 29, 2021, 02:15 PM

will there be new sailors in addition to admirals? would be nice to see opponent fleet dampening skill on a sailor.

I use same 3 for all bbs and other same 3 for all ddgs. be neat to have a reason to change.

Home