US 7th Fleet Command LV.7 Nomad
Sep 2, 2020, 08:58 PM 249 read

Unique lvl60+ ships still not enough for Voyage Day 50

General

I'm tired of finding a way to beat voyage day 50. Is there anyone here done with that level? And also how many diamonds you spend just to get a Missouri or Yamato? Is there any tricks or something on legend supply packs to get one of these two?

Warship Fleet Command: General - Unique lvl60+ ships still not enough for Voyage Day 50 image 2
Warship Fleet Command: General - Unique lvl60+ ships still not enough for Voyage Day 50 image 3
Warship Fleet Command: General - Unique lvl60+ ships still not enough for Voyage Day 50 image 4

Comment 6

• Jerenil | GER LV.8 Nomad Sep 3, 2020, 10:00 AM

Your Ships are better, but i have more Power. 220.000 and lvl 91 carrier but the best i beat Was Day 48. I think u need more Powerfull Upgrades, capitaens and some lvl ups. Good luck

• US 7th Fleet Command LV.7 Nomad Sep 3, 2020, 12:35 PM

as for now im at Day 55 and my power is 206,000. all of them are lvl 70+ except the KGV which was acquired later than the others.

• US 7th Fleet Command LV.7 Nomad Sep 3, 2020, 12:40 PM

i stopped grinding on battles when i found out that RNG sucks since i used two legendary and a T5 and still got 3 and 4star floating junks .

• US 7th Fleet Command LV.7 Nomad Sep 3, 2020, 12:44 PM

you're right. more powerful upgrades. but whay tactics i did was using tactic with torpedo buffs and torpedo bombers instead of dive bombers cuz they deal a lot of damage than the dive bombers. amd i manuever my carrier to safe distance as soon as possible. same with the destroyers cuz they reallly deal massive damage then the battleships.

• 葉元淯 LV.4 Lurker Sep 3, 2020, 05:36 PM

I suggest you to add 1-2 destroyers, in the Voyage torpedo occupies the most part of damage, Battleships should be tank, protecting the low servivabiliy ships.

• US 7th Fleet Command LV.7 Nomad Sep 3, 2020, 05:44 PM

yes i do. i have lvl 70 shimakaze Z46 and Akizuki but i only use shimakaze and Z46 because they release more topedoes than the akizuki and also i used torpedo bombers which deals lots of damage than dive bombers. i already won day 46 im at day 55 now. thanks for suggestions.

Home