Just Nathan LV.37 Master
Feb 17, 2021, 10:20 AM 71 read

G̶o̶o̶d̶b̶y̶e̶ A̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ L̶o̶u̶n̶g̶e̶ Nope, this is my Lounge... Rest in Peace My Lounge...

Ah yes Apple Arcade, your games were probably shitty and not worth the $4.99 a month, but you gave me the chance to have my own lounge and I thank you for that... This was my home away from Off Topic... Since moot neglect the lounge and Global Mods don't notice or care about my post, I technically own the lounge... Then there was several people confusing it as a different lounges... Oh well, I got to post want I wanted to post and only my followers got to see it... I kinda wish I got a chance post a lot more there, but I think I posted enough there... Time to attempt new things... I'm still me at the end of the day... That's all I can be... All that I need to be... I think I'm good here for now, I'll miss this lounge, good bye My Lounge...✌️

Apple Arcade: General - G̶o̶o̶d̶b̶y̶e̶ A̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ L̶o̶u̶n̶g̶e̶ Nope, this is my Lounge... Rest in Peace My Lounge... image 2
Apple Arcade: General - G̶o̶o̶d̶b̶y̶e̶ A̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ L̶o̶u̶n̶g̶e̶ Nope, this is my Lounge... Rest in Peace My Lounge... image 3
Apple Arcade: General - G̶o̶o̶d̶b̶y̶e̶ A̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ L̶o̶u̶n̶g̶e̶ Nope, this is my Lounge... Rest in Peace My Lounge... image 4

Comment 3

• VeryBerryMan LV.23 Champion Feb 17, 2021, 10:29 AM

Goodbye Nathan lounge

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Feb 17, 2021, 10:54 AM

This lounge will always be remembered as the NATHAN LOUNGE

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Feb 17, 2021, 11:55 AM

The Nathan Lounge will always be renember but Apple Arcade is a shitty subscription only people who ride Apples dick (aka the person with a MacBook, Apple Watch, and iPhone) will get and say it's for 'gamers'

Home