GM Choco BIbi LV.21 GameManager
Apr 29, 2020, 05:47 PM 1,450 read

Bling Bling Power UP! Gold Double Event!!

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - Bling Bling Power UP! Gold Double Event!!  image 1

Many users have told us that merging server would be an awesome idea! We were heart touched by your dear opinions :)   And after listening to both Global and Korean server users opinion, we decided to have global server event !!   We had prepared this event to help global users to grow stronger ~! It is… Special Gold Double EVENT~!     Thanks for your opinion~! We hope union server can provide you greater fun XD         1. Event Period   May 4th 12:00 ~ Till May 11th Maintenance (Server Time) May 3rd 22:00~ Till May 11th Maintenance (UTC - 8) May 4th 3:00~ Till May 11th Maintenance (UTC - 5)     ※If event doesn’t start normally, please restart the game.     2. How to Participate, Rewards   ☆ Play your game hard during the event period! Gold rewards from Story, Material dungeons are doubled during the event period!   ※ Please note that event is not applied on Skygarden, Soulstone Dungeon, Nightmare Quest, Gold Quest !!     ※ All timelines are linked with Server’s timeline. It may have slight difference with your device’s timeline (Client timeline) so please be aware. ※ Please understand that event periods and rewards can be changed due to Company’s schedules. When there are any changes of schedule, we will announce it under ‘Event’.   ※If event doesn’t start normally, please restart the game.            

Comment 23

• †Xen† LV.5 Lurker Apr 30, 2020, 10:56 AM

Having more gold definitely does not bridge the gap of having two months head-start and lead of soulstones(SS dungeon, honor shop purchases) and many others, let's take a look.

Let's say how behind are we:

- 2 months worth of Honor Points & Weekly Honor Rank Reward
    - 2 months worth of SoulStone Dungeons
    - 2 months worth of meat/gold farming/material to feed Ego
    - 2 months worth of free premium pull
    - 2 months worth of premium ticket from daily quest
    - 2 months worth of weekly premium ticket from weekly quest
    - 2 months worth of material farming -> More crafts -> Higher chance of superior gears, clear content faster -> farming more gold/god scrolls at higher level adventure faster.

- 1 Sky Garden Reset (That's shit loads of reward)

Also Korean server had Valentine Days event which we didn't get to experience, i guess that's potentially alot more soulstones and maybe one A+ difference (Using our recent event dungeon as reference)

2 months lead on these already make it hard for even paying players to catch up, think about those F2P.

So when you say "Many users have told us that merging server would be an awesome idea!"

and

"after listening to both Global and Korean server users opinion"

I don't know what the f**k are you talking about?

• THUCKER LV.19 Team Rocket Apr 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

this comment should be a thread

• Wave3of3 LV.2 Lurker Apr 30, 2020, 11:34 AM

Can we get more eyes on this comment, please.

• BlueHere LV.3 Lurker Apr 30, 2020, 12:37 PM

This is actually a good point. Devs should knows the perspective of many daily users. On my experience this might be a trigger of many players leaving the game. Oh and Goodluck releasing another game haha

• warmpoop LV.5 Dragon May 3, 2020, 12:50 AM

• korosiv LV.3 Lurker Apr 29, 2020, 06:14 PM

I'm in a forum with about 300+ 'Global' players and the general sentiment towards the server merge seems negative. Particularly since the Korean server has had extra events and time to gather diamonds, promote and reinforce stones.
    How exactly will coins translate to diamond and stones?

• Mateos LV.2 Lurker Apr 29, 2020, 06:43 PM

Nothing but truth here, merging it will be pretty bad for global players

• gamer188961285 LV.3 Lurker Apr 29, 2020, 06:52 PM

i think that the global player dont want a merge. Just go on discord and ask the player. I don't know what the Korean player wants and at this point I don't care what they say about a merge. I m happy with 2 servers (global and Korean)

• Noxel LV.2 Champion Apr 29, 2020, 06:01 PM

Lol, gold only? KR got sky garden reset, Valentine's event, and much more time for farming crystals and promo stones. Difference is so huge, what make meaningless all cash spending of most global players. And they don't gonna waste more.

• Wave3of3 LV.2 Lurker Apr 29, 2020, 06:42 PM

i keep wondering who these "many users" are

• Uma LV.2 Lurker May 3, 2020, 12:16 AM

Fooking hell, "Great Fun" and a "XD"? No ones happy about the dang server merge. Stop getting your fake numbers from your butt cheeks. There are at least 2 months worth of playtime from us to the korean server. Its like asking us not to fap for two months and I cant even last 2 days. The only incentive your giving us is x2 mat and gold? It's like giving us one roll of toilet paper in this lockdown situation. Better get ur shyt together superplanet. Might consider leaving this dang game.

• AlucardGr LV.2 Lurker May 1, 2020, 01:48 AM

Yeah, the server merge that was "asked" by "many" players couldn't be a more obvious lie. Jesus, do you even have any idea on what the global community is thinking, or wanting to be implemented in the game?
    And you using this kind of excuse for server merging (a first sign that the game is falling off) is ridiculous... If you had ever joined discord community (since Reddit community is almost nonexistent) and paid the minimum attention in the playerbase, you would obvious see that no-one wanted/wants this merge. Jesus for us f2p this will be a final tombstone in our progress. Can you imagine what will be the difference between 2 f2p with a difference of 2 months? A huge GAP.

• Ahodi LV.3 Hunter May 1, 2020, 02:55 AM

All the top guilds agree that this is utter bullshit, even on your Korean forums people hate the idea of Merging, don't think pissing off a majority of your player base without good compensation is worth it, please ask the higher ups in what in tarnation are they trying to pull out of their ass

'Many users have told us that merging server would be an awesome idea!
    We were heart touched by your dear opinions :)'

April 1st was a month ago please :)

• gamer244108507 LV.3 Lurker May 2, 2020, 01:07 AM

pls sky garden reset event

• gamer806481277 LV.5 Lurker May 2, 2020, 04:07 PM

this topic is just in insult to global players. its so obvious that the korean developers favor the korean players

• Pulung Hidayatullah LV.2 Lurker May 3, 2020, 02:10 AM

nice event GM

• gamer981185547 LV.2 Lurker May 3, 2020, 03:40 AM

A lot of top global players stopped playing when the server merge was mentioned. More will stop playing as global server is so far behind the Korean server.

• Gunzalez(LuckyCoin) LV.2 Lurker May 3, 2020, 01:12 PM

Devs gone nuthead

• gamer762901793 LV.1 Mootie May 3, 2020, 04:16 PM

Many users? 6 ? lol

• gamer109433614 LV.1 Mootie May 4, 2020, 08:01 AM

Lol only gold event

Home