GM Choco BIbi LV.21 GameManager
Jun 1, 2020, 11:32 AM 340 read

Big Update : Guild War - Preseason Golden Bell

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - Big Update : Guild War - Preseason Golden Bell image 1

OHHH YEAAAAAAAAA!! Guild War preseason is opened~!!!!!!!   Which Guild will be the first winner ?! It’s shorter than the regular season, but it won’t be easier !   First winner Guild will be recorded in Hall of Fame, and Golden bell will ring by the name of the first winning guild!!   1. Event Period   June 1st ~ Till June 7th Season. (※Rewards will be sent after checking Hall of fame when Season ends.)       2. How to Participate   ☆During Event Period, Enjoy Guild War!! Not in a guild yet? Join right away XD     3. Event Rewards   We will send 300 Diamonds to everyone by the name of Champion Guild of the season :)     4. Rewards Sent out date   ★We will send out rewards to your mailbox before >June 10th 24:00 (Server) >June 10th 10:00 (UTC-5) >June 10th 8:00 (UTC-8)     ※ Please do not spam! It can be deleted if the comment is not related to the event. ※ All timelines are linked with Server’s timeline. It may have slight difference with your device’s timeline (Client timeline) so please be aware. ※ Please understand that event periods and rewards can be changed due to Company’s schedules. When there are any changes of schedule, we will announce it under ‘Event’        

Comment 3

• SirWrinkle LV.2 Lurker Jun 1, 2020, 04:49 PM

I know recently we have just merged server, and I believe it was necessary. But don't you think Korean Server dominates most of the game cause they did play first? And don't forget those who p2w :(

• THUCKER LV.19 Team Rocket Jun 2, 2020, 11:43 AM

This was the reason of people quit the game lol, I lost like 40% of my active members after merge

• gamer806481277 LV.5 Lurker Jun 2, 2020, 05:49 PM

yea and thats how the former number 1 guild is now rank 15 or even less now... half the members quit and since even the GM and vice GMs quit we cant even participate in guild wars..

Home