GM Choco BIbi LV.21 GameManager
Jun 8, 2020, 12:22 PM 2,162 read

Special Mission ! Get Hero Ticket NOW!

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - Special Mission ! Get Hero Ticket NOW!   image 5

I AM BACK!!! Special events for Users who came back! If you haven’t played Lucid Adventure for 2 weeks in a row, then now is your chance to come back~!!!   Special login bonus for come back users! Of course your original login bonus is available ! It’s a BONUS XD Don’t miss your chance! Login now! Come back ~~!     1. Event period   June 9th ~ until   June 23rd 23:59 (Server) June 23rd 9:59 (UTC - 5) June 23rd 6:59 (UTC - 8)     ・Comeback User target: Over player level 20! who hasn't logged in for 2 weeks in a row during recent 28 days (May 12th ~ June 8th) If you meet both conditions, then you are a return user! Come back now~!     2. How to Participate & Rewards   ① Login to Lucid Adventure! If you are a come back user, new pop up will appear! ② Check Attendance Pop up, and check your reward! (You can see the pop up again by pressing the Portrait at the left)  

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - Special Mission ! Get Hero Ticket NOW!   image 3

Users who logged in for all 7 days during event periods will be able to get special bonus below! Don’t miss your presents :)     ※ Reward Bonus is receivable once per account a day. ※ If you have used Hire Ticket, and you already have the Character you got from a ticket, it will automatically become that Character’s soul stones. ※ Please understand that event periods and rewards can be changed due to Company’s schedules. When there are any changes of schedule, we will announce it under ‘Event’.                

Comment 5

• Raizenbits LV.5 Lurker Jun 10, 2020, 01:13 AM

Will active users be receiving tickets? 2 days and I havent seen one..

• gamer803516026 LV.3 Lurker Jun 10, 2020, 02:53 PM

hmm it seems the shops a bit over priced for diamonds. only thing worth investing into is the a+ ticket as the rest u can get at 300 diamonds for premium and god scrolls. mayb the ring n necklace if u can spare them? or cosmetic for skin.

• gamer388302219 LV.1 Mootie Jun 15, 2020, 02:26 PM

The a+ ticket is overpriced too. You can get more a+ heroes using the hire tickets. And they're 500 diamonds cheaper for 10, + the promote stones you'll get from it. With a+ ticket you only get 1 and that's it.

• gamer138798804 LV.1 Mootie Jun 16, 2020, 05:05 PM

I got the a+ ticket after logging in for 7 days but it never appeared in my inventory and it seems like it wasn't used to obtain a hero.

• gamer388302219 LV.1 Mootie Jun 16, 2020, 07:58 PM

You exchange it in the shop

Home