GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager
Dec 8, 2021, 10:36 AM 710 read

2nd Anniversary Celebration! Get Your Coupon!!!

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - 2nd Anniversary Celebration! Get Your Coupon!!!  image 1

It’s Lucid Adventure’s 1st Anniversary!!!!     In order to celebrate, we have prepared many events such as an Event Dungeon and the Gold Quest X2 Event! We would like to thank all the users for their support!!   Get your Two Years Coupon and celebrate with us!!!     [Special Coupon Information]   - Coupon Code

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - 2nd Anniversary Celebration! Get Your Coupon!!!  image 3

- Coupon Period: Until 2022, January 5th 23:59 (Server Time)   [How to use the Coupon]   ① Go to the coupon website! Coupon Website: https://gift.supermembers.net/coupon/

If you use an Android, log into the game and go to [Options > Coupon] !   ② Enter the Coupon Code! Please distinguish between upper and lower case letters!   ③ Choose the game and enter the nickname of the account you wish to receive the reward on. This coupon can only be entered once! Don’t forget to check your information before entering the coupon! You also need to select the game in order to use the coupon!!!   ④ Wait comfortably as the Reward lands inside your mailbox!!       ※ You can use only one coupon of the same type per account, and you can use one coupon only once! ※ Mail is kept for 30 days, so be sure to visit it before that! ※ If you reset, the coupon gift will also disappear. Register the coupon and do not reset it! ※ The event is conducted based on <Server Time>. Please note that there may be a very small difference from the user's cell phone time. ※ The event content, schedule, and rewards may change due to the circumstances of the developer.  

Comment 2

• WindsFPS LV.2 Lurker Dec 8, 2021, 04:04 PM

Its not working for me

• polerd LV.1 Mootie Feb 25, 2022, 08:41 PM

@GM Choco BIbi This is pretty darn good news for me! By providing coupons, a store is incentivized to make a purchase. Stores give out free promo codes both to attract new customers and to encourage existing customers to make a repeat purchase. People are more likely to buy a product at a discount than to buy it without a discount. I didn't even think I would wait for it here and even started looking on another site https://www.dontpayfull.com. Now I will be able to make my very first and biggest purchase. The game managed to keep me interested and now I spend hours playing it. I hope that after I spend the money on my account, it will be more interesting to play! You have made me so happy! Good luck in attracting new players!

Home