GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager
Jun 16, 2022, 10:31 AM 123 read

Summer Tricks Event🌴 Share Your Tricks!

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - Summer Tricks Event🌴 Share Your Tricks!  image 1

It’s getting as hot as a furnace outside!! Do you have some cool summer tricks?   Tell us how to have fun with Lucid Adventure on a hot summer day! For example, ‘Playing under the AC!!’ or ‘Put your feet in a cold bath while you play!’   Tell us in a comment what’s your best summer trick to fight the heat with Lucid Adventure! We will reward you with diamonds!!     1. Event Period   From June 16th to June 30th, 23:59 (Server Time)     2. How to participate   Tell us in a comment what’s your best summer trick to fight the heat with Lucid Adventure!   Example: ‘I put the AC to the max on while I play Lucid Adventure!ヾ(≧▽≦*)o ‘     3. Event Reward & Send Out Date   We will send rewards to the participants!!   If we have more than 10 participants, we will send you Diamonds x300 to all the users! If we have more than 20 participants, we will send an additional Diamonds x300 to all the users!   In total, you can get Diamonds x600!!   ■ Reward Send Out Date: Until 24:00, July 10th (Server Time)     ※ To participate in the event, please be sure to comment on the event post. ※ Everyone, please be careful not to spam your comments! Posts that do not match the purpose of the event may be deleted. ※ Events are based on <Server Time>. Please note that there may be a difference with the user's cell phone time. ※ Please understand that the event contents, schedule, and rewards may be changed due to the circumstances of the developer.  

Comment 2

• gamer219076013 LV.1 Mootie Jun 16, 2022, 03:28 PM

i always play Lucid Adventure outside my home while bring a fan... so hot!!

• gamer662561753 LV.1 Mootie Jun 18, 2022, 09:41 AM

I play this game next to my A/C vent ^^ with popsicles!

Home