BlueHere LV.3 Lurker
May 1, 2020, 11:09 PM 343 read

How do you feel about the server merge? Yes? No?

◆ Free-Chat

Many players I know have a strong opinion on this but what the GM have a different perspective. I want to know how people feel about it to clear confusion.

Comment 12

• Nanjiroh LV.1 Mootie May 1, 2020, 11:35 PM

Honestly the server merge is pretty poorly designed and thats just from the development of the integration process itself. One of the main concerns to me is this. Were any players in GLOBAL server actually asked about this. I can speak for 4 out 5 of the top 5 guilds on global when I tell you "no, no they weren't asked" which is pretty silly. Additonally the general compensation has been poor and the combination on the top lackluster. Theres no way you can seriously expect 1 week of double gold and double crafting materials to make up or even compare to the 2 months head start the koreans got. Since it doesn't address the following issues

•Relic pieces: 2+ months of relic pieces (especially in the hands of an experienced and still active player) is a few hundred thousand easily(can even provide math on request to back it up)

•diamonds: so far korea has had 2+ months of campfires, guild sign ins and daily quests which give diamonds totaling somewhere in the ballpark of 250-310 diamonds daily. Multiply by 2 months and x days and its a pretty substantial amount of diamonds/general summons for characters

•Sky garden reset. A few months ago korea was given a sky garden reset. This was particularly bad because while you may not have meant to, in our oatch notes you DID say we would be getting one and then casually swept it under the rug(but that's a complaint. That was made and ignored btw) either way, the point still stands that sky garden is a TON of still additional resources that they received and that we did not

To sum it up its a massive overall deficit for us global players and the fact that there was never a open server conversation or discussion about this to not a good thing.

While I'm glad you at least saw the complaints that were made by us on the korean servers and have acknowledge it, you guys can do better with this compensation and you really should cause this a very big turning point for many players(PAYING customers at that) in deciding whether or not we continue to play the game.

• ProdigizedDP LV.1 Mootie May 1, 2020, 11:40 PM

100% agree with Nanjiroh, I've personally spent hundreds of dollars in the game just to find out we're merging with players with huge advances ahead of us. To see such poor compensation from this merge for global is outright disgusting, and NEEDS to be looked into. Superplanet shouldn't be surprised if I and other paying members leave if nothing is done about this.

• Wave3of3 LV.2 Lurker May 1, 2020, 11:43 PM

And they're doing this right when more webtoon games are coming out? not exactly convincing us to stay loyal to this game.

• †Xen† LV.5 Lurker May 2, 2020, 01:16 AM

My sentiment echoes that of Nanjiroh and many player's, as in my other post, I have already stated what I feel that we are severely disadvantaged in,

"Let's say how behind are we:

- 2 months worth of Honor Points & Weekly Honor Rank Reward
    - 2 months worth of SoulStone Dungeons
    - 2 months worth of meat/gold farming/material to feed Ego
    - 2 months worth of free premium pull
    - 2 months worth of premium ticket from daily quest
    - 2 months worth of weekly premium ticket from weekly quest
    - 2 months worth of material farming -> More crafts -> Higher chance of superior gears, clear content faster -> farming more gold/god scrolls at higher level adventure faster.

- 1 Sky Garden Reset (That's shit loads of reward)

Also Korean server had Valentine Days event which we didn't get to experience, i guess that's potentially alot more soulstones and maybe one A+ difference (Using our recent event dungeon as reference)"

In my honest opinion, I find that the GM in this community do not care about Global's player base, each event announcement and notice was obviously a effort-less copy and paste from the Korean forum, albeit with mistakes as well.

This has shown that the developers of the game simply do not care about the global player base, most of us have seen the korean server, where the GM actually interacts with the players. The stark contrast of interactivity is very upsetting to say the least.

Despite all that, the developers have decided to merge the server and with the audacity to make statements suggesting that it is initiated by both the global and korean server, this couldn't be further from the truth.

If any, this is a unilateral sentiment, either by the Korean server players or the developers to thicken their wallets.

It is very unfair to merge both the servers when one clearly has a huge advantage and lead over the other and worse still, there isn't even an open dialogue or forum for the both server's player base to air their views on their thoughts on the server merge.

If you ask me, what I find the MOST INSULTING to me personally and perhaps to the global server's player base is the recently announced gold event on the pretext of helping global users to grow stronger.

"We had prepared this event to help global users to grow stronger ~!
    It is… Special Gold Double EVENT~!"

Insulting to my/our intelligence *facepalm*

Engage the players, have an open dialogue/forum session, find out what the players think and then decide if it is beneficial to have a server merge, and what can be done to appease both player base.

Happy players makes a game thrive.

• Pilidria LV.2 Lurker May 1, 2020, 11:50 PM

It's clear that if the merge is done, it's not upon massive requests but by need because of global server activity. In itself, the merge is a good thing if it helps keeping the game on float but there are some major problems:
    1. Instead a making a sincere communication about the reason of this merge, we only get a blatant lie about this being a request from us and they make it sounds like we should thank them for being magnanimous. We already know that they don't concern themself much about us when we see the complete silence we get from our dedicated GM since the launch of the game. The way we were informed of the merge confirm this all the more.
    2. As explain by Nanjiroh earlier, KR server has 2+ months of head start compared to global (plus reset of ST, plus exclusive event for 14/02, etc.). This merge bring a lot of unfairness for people that choose to spend money in the game and for f2p that played since the beginning and remained dedicated to stay competitive.
    3. Following the 2 previous points, the compensation provided is more of a slap to the face than anything else. Bring a double rate up event, a few selector A+ tickets, rate up on superior craft, etc. There are A LOT of way to give us things to show us that we aren't the 5th wheel that no care about.

• Wave3of3 LV.2 Lurker May 1, 2020, 11:38 PM

It is pretty obvious that Global server will be at a disadvantage. Adding insult to injury, they will be implementing a guild war which just serves to highlight the handicap. -_-

• gamer244108507 LV.3 Lurker May 2, 2020, 01:08 AM

if we get compensation to close 2 months gap, do the merge

we need sky garden reset event

• Mateos LV.2 Lurker May 3, 2020, 01:26 AM

A terrible idea, korea is too far ahead and will clearly annihilate the balance

• gamer437998101 LV.1 Mootie May 1, 2020, 11:20 PM

From a casual player's perspective (F2P, level 40, one awakened), as I'm not that competitive of a player (I was kinda late to the party to catch up to the whales and more advanced F2P players), I'm not feeling really affected by all that. So it's more of a yes from me, more players, more competition, more fun right?

• THUCKER LV.19 Team Rocket May 2, 2020, 02:27 PM

no

• wanderion LV.2 Lurker May 3, 2020, 11:20 AM

no. maybe most of global will quit

• gamer434386911 LV.1 Mootie May 4, 2020, 09:13 AM

idk, may be yes if GM can handle 2 months bf and alot of event, sky tower reset.....

Home