OPsheep LV.6 Nomad
Nov 20, 2020, 04:33 AM 124 read

Are Rigos, Sora and Lila any good?

◆ Tip

Is Sora better than Schub.... Also who is the best tank and dealer in your opinion?? 😶😶

Comment 11

• Echo002 LV.18 Dragon Nov 20, 2020, 11:47 AM

sora is better then schub, the best tanks are sora and drip soup.

the best dealer is probably hclw.
    dealers are more complex as theres PvP and PvE. kim is fantastic in PvE but not too great in PvP. Noname is fantastic for both PvP and PvE.
    im not counting master swordsman here since he is used as a tank, but he is incredibly strong.

Supports like choco bibi, oz, and sad smile are great but the only one doing heavy damage of these three is oz.

Rigos isnt too fantastic, he can help you in guild raids if you need some mages. Lila is a pretty solid unit(but not the best), she offers a lot for the team such as increase dmg%

feel free to comment any other questions with anything that might be vague

• OPsheep LV.6 Nomad Nov 20, 2020, 02:09 PM

okay. Thank you for answering.

• OPsheep LV.6 Nomad Nov 23, 2020, 04:53 PM

which hero would be good to buy from the A+ select ticket store.
    i have
    Bamboo spear man
    No name
    Lime
    Sora
    Schub
    HCLW
    Lila
    Ledinaia
    Zero
    Lu Bu
    Tempest
    Rigos
    Dark
    ChocoBiBi and
    Pooh Upooh

Im so conflicted about which hero to get as i want someone who will be useful to the set of heros i got. 😅
    Also are dark and Lu Bu any good. 😅

• Echo002 LV.18 Dragon Nov 23, 2020, 08:46 PM

youve got some pretty great units already with Lime, noname HCLW, and Choco Bibi.
    I think that picking master swordsman will be the best idea. he is basically one of the most important units to have along side Lime. you can do a team like MSM NN Bibi lime or msm hclw bibi for arena.

unfortunately Dark is not very good, you might be able to use him as a guild raid unit of you are part of a guild.
    on the other hand, Lubu is rather strong. he is super great for raids and PvE. he does massive amounts of area damage

• OPsheep LV.6 Nomad Nov 23, 2020, 09:06 PM

ok I'll get MSM... what about bamboo he deals the most damage when i use him and pretty much carries with the help of lime.
    Edit: what do you think of bamboo

• Echo002 LV.18 Dragon Nov 23, 2020, 09:16 PM

as much as i personally like Bamboo, he isnt as great as Lu Bu or Kim. I have actually have him leveled and i occasionally use him for fire dungeon and raids 😅
    LuBu will generally put out much more damage then Bamboo if built correctly with Crit. Kim is basically the same case but she has a damage over time ability with being able to light enemies on fire. She also nerfs enemies dmg output with her awaken skill.

• OPsheep LV.6 Nomad Nov 23, 2020, 09:40 PM

I see. well, thank you again for the tip.

• OPsheep LV.6 Nomad Dec 5, 2020, 03:05 PM

so i got another question 😅.
    who should i awaken first, support, dealer or tank. btw i got drip soup last night and was wondering if i should use him or sora more

• Echo002 LV.18 Dragon Dec 5, 2020, 06:46 PM

it depends on who your main dealer is. If it is noname then no doubt awaken noname first. I can help a little better if you show me your main team!

Drip or Sora is really just preference. they are both fantastic tanks. Sora can heal herself and she gives buffs to destiny(blue) heroes. while Drip has a shield (its a white hp bar that appears over top of the green hp bar in battle) and he buffs Bless(yellow) heroes.
    I might of mentioned this but i like sora so i use her lol.
    some people are inclined to use drip soup has sora soulstones are uses to awaken bless heroes. i dont use many bless heroes so it hasnt been an issue for me

• OPsheep LV.6 Nomad Dec 5, 2020, 07:49 PM

my main team is MSM, Lime, NoName and Sora. sometimes i switch MSM with bamboo. but im thinking of adding HCLW from now

• Echo002 LV.18 Dragon Dec 5, 2020, 11:13 PM

definitely awaken noname then. her awaken ability decreases enemies accuracy and dmg stat

Home