NatOP LV.2 Lurker
Feb 16, 2020, 12:09 AM 295 read

Tips for New Gamers

└ Tips for New Gamers

Hi, so in the time i spend playing this game i learned quite a few things. Here are a few tips I'd like to share. 1. Clear sub missions whenever you can since they give a good amount of exp (which is super important) and the first clear reward is great too. 2. Reinforce your equipment at least 3 times (even if the equipment itself isn't that great) as it is a 100% success rate for the first 3 times and it doesn't cost much gold at all. 3. Watch ads whenever you can not only to collect the free reward but also to collect stamps which will eventually lead to a very nice reward. 4. If you have joined a guild, remember to use a campfire to get 30 diamonds for free as well as join your guildmate's campfire to get 5 AP for free. 5. Do not bother crafting tier 1 equipment as you can get better ones for free just from doing the adventure and it's better to save the resources to at least craft tier 2 equipment. These are some tips that I hope you will find to be useful. Thank you for reading :) ign: NatOP

Comment 0

Home