love_you LV.10 Fearless
Feb 18, 2020, 07:14 PM 515 read

Advice from Snob by love_you

└ Tips for New Gamers

First & foremost, remember to have fun. At times, luck will be on your side and other times, luck will leave you with nothing. Now that that's out of the way. Let me tell you how to land on heads, roll sixes, and win within Lucid Adventure. When you start playing, if you're willing to go the distance, you should do this one thing over and over again until you get it just right. You'll be able to roll for characters in-game within the pub. It's a gacha folks and that means you gotta start strong. Cause the only time you can beat luck is when you pick your cards, not when you play them. So, pick Aces, specifically pocket Aces. In-game lingo, roll the gacha to get A+ characters. I'd reccomend getting two when you start your account. Start over if you don't start off strong, it'll save you so much time later on. Try getting Lime, Drip Soup, Kim, or Bamboo for one of your A+ rolls. They're top tier characters within Lucid Adventure. Afterwards, get onto playing the game! You'll go through the story of Hardcore Leveling Warrior as you do quests. Don't waste your time on grinding early stages. Grind for items once you see "Blue IV" equipment or when you get stuck on one of the stages. If you wanna level up quick, I reccomend buying extra AP. It costs 100 gems to buy 50 AP and you can do this 10 times everyday. Don't worry about spending gems, you'll get a lot as you play. Save your craft materials for when you really need them. That is, if you can't get a drop from questing or when your crafted equipment is actually better than drops from quests (~lvl 30). Make sure you join an active guild. You'll be able to recieve free gems and 150 AP everyday if you're in one and more! Remember to play at your own pace as that's the way it's meant to be. I'll be seeing you in-game or more likely somewhere on here. Life is just but one Lucid Adventure we go on, Yours truly, "love_you" Guild: Poseidon

Comment 8

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 18, 2020, 09:14 PM

Jesus! Putting in the work to make an essay guide haha

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 18, 2020, 09:45 PM

lmao. I originally had something twice (or more actually) as long. I didn't know exactly how to use moot at the time, so it ended up going poof bc I didn't choose a board when posting. 🤙

• Hitmanbw LV.11 Fearless Feb 18, 2020, 11:46 PM

Nice guide, glad you liek the game

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 19, 2020, 12:03 AM

Thanks. Glad there's quite a few of us who like it and appreciate the story behind it.

• xShiroe LV.2 Lurker Feb 19, 2020, 04:29 AM

“Life is but just one Lucid Adventure we go on” 🤧😭 Poseidon’s resident poet

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 19, 2020, 04:34 AM

Don't worry, there's more to come 🙆‍♂️

• Ahodi LV.3 Hunter Feb 20, 2020, 04:12 PM

masterful guide!~now i have a fully awakened team ! thank you senpai

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 20, 2020, 04:47 PM

with my easy 10 quick step guide, I shall show you how to beat the game. Your welcome. Seems like it worked.

Home