Mostbest LV.6 Titan
Feb 25, 2020, 10:50 PM 215 read

[Atheist] Tips for New Gamers

└ Tips for New Gamers

Hi guys so I'm gonna give you a few tips how to get more power or play better okay let's get started.   1. Save your diamonds because you can get free hero with events and in story mode they give A+ Ticket for free it's around chapter 4 I guess. You should use your diamonds to buy AP so you can level up faster and get stronger.   2. Always participate in events example Guild Raid event and contest like this.   3. Don't use your arena points save them and get 1000 and buy purple rings or amulet those items will improve your power.   4. Always make your AP empty like when you are going in vacation or school, job, or sleep use sweep if you are in a hurry.   5. Always buy promotion stone in the shop this will help you make your heroes stronger and don't use your promotion to heroes that below A grade save your promotion stone until you get A+ hero.   6. Try getting your heroes a proper gears/items example all equipment color blue try getting those in adventure and give it to your best heroes.   7. Last one make sure your heroes are arrange properly with this formation 1 tank / 1 deal / 1 mage or gunner/ and lastly support. If you are having hard time getting those try equip 3 tanks and 1 support when you are still lv7-10.   That's all thanks for reading guys bye.

Comment 13

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Feb 27, 2020, 06:13 PM

If you guys want my another tips watch here:https://youtu.be/cYAiAlAkrbw

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 27, 2020, 06:56 PM

Why 3 tanks and 1 support?

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Feb 27, 2020, 07:14 PM

for beginners because in the early game it's hard to get dealer heroes while tank is easier to get

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 27, 2020, 07:16 PM

Having too many tanks will lead to a healer being unable to handle 3 tanks unless it's a mainstream healer top 3 A+ healers, but even so wouldn't it be easier to run double healers instead of 3 tanks?

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Feb 27, 2020, 07:25 PM

yeah but we are talking about early game here like lvl 2-10

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 27, 2020, 07:28 PM

Oh.... kay... then.. good luck on whatever you're doing and have fun :)

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Feb 27, 2020, 07:29 PM

Gurudox  yeah thanks for the feedback it's given me different POV in other players😃.

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 27, 2020, 07:02 PM

I also watched your video, some of it was useful and some of it is disagreeable, but it doesn't explain what kind of audience you're looking for (just my opinion).

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Feb 27, 2020, 07:13 PM

yeah I think I made it random tips

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 27, 2020, 07:19 PM

Also in your video, wouldn't be better to work on gaining currency whether it's more relics or relics that can help you get more money? I don't think it's necessary to try to gain power if it's a very minimal amount.

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Feb 27, 2020, 07:28 PM

I see what are you talking about but for me, I only have problems with power, not currency. Maybe we all have a different perspective in the game 🤔 but there is a lot of events that GM give a lot of currency.

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 27, 2020, 07:29 PM

I don't know the difference between our ranks, so maybe I can't justify your response. I hope for the best!

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Feb 27, 2020, 10:05 PM

Gurudox  Thanks you too

Home