Nazamura LV.2 Lurker
Oct 11, 2020, 11:48 PM 148 read

Training x Promoting

Event Participation Board

how exactly it works? is it based on stars?   if i wanna leveling up a char i use the same star token as they have, and what about grading up? use the same star counting as it? and if i spend a token and was the last of the hero, so i lost the hero forever?   the help text doesnt "help" ya know :D  

goddesskissove: Event Participation Board - Training x Promoting image 2

Comment 4

• Gusha LV.15 Insomniac Oct 12, 2020, 12:10 AM

I'm still confused... In fact, I don't know how to get that capsule other than in the Shop...

• amoureux LV.2 Lurker Oct 12, 2020, 04:11 AM

When you train, you can use any ove/exp supporter to increase exp, regardless of star grade or attribute (same attribute gives double exp though).

When promoting, you need max level on the ove you want to upgrade, and a number of oves/supporters equal to current star level, and they need that star level too. When using oves to promote, any attribute can be used, but supporters need to be same attribute.
    Ex. if you want to promote a 4☆ max level Emily (wind) to 5☆, you will need a total of FOUR 4☆ oves (any attribute/level), and/or 4☆ WIND promotion supporters.

When you train or promote using an ove as material, it is gone forever. You will need to recruit another copy if you wanted it back later on.

• Nazamura LV.2 Lurker Oct 14, 2020, 08:57 PM

the sad part is choose who to sacrifice of 4☆ in order to come up with a 5☆ ... until 3☆ is easy koz you can get them back in 10x recruit or choose not to use them as xp booster for later promoting... but in 4/5☆ promoting is a big decision... Nethertheless a 4☆Lvl 30 give major bonus to their friends, so is a critical choice to sacrifice a 4☆ in order to make a 5☆

• edor LV.4 Lurker Oct 14, 2020, 12:42 AM

thanks

Home