gamer907678911 LV.6 Nomad
May 17, 2021, 10:25 AM 16 read

Victoria's Birthday

MYIDOL_PHOTO

good time of day to all who read it. I want to congratulate our best, beloved director and just a wonderful person, Victoria. Her birthday was on May 7. Unfortunately, we were so busy with work that we didn't have time to celebrate. You've done a lot for us, and we're very grateful. When I first came here, I saw you. I'll remember this meeting for a long time. you smiled and waved to me. I didn't know what was coming. You've always been very kind to all of us. I wish to remain as bright as before, never to be sad, because we are close! Thank you so much. — Ejoo Victoria, you're one of the best I've ever met! Happy birthday! I've always wanted and I want to see you happy so you can smile a lot. I wish health in such a difficult time, and many joys in life. — Mina also, by chance, a group was formed on May 7. Three years have passed since then, and I'm surprised how fast the time goes. You've achieved a lot in all the years, girls. You're great guys that keep trying. I remember your every fall and ups, every little step towards a great destiny. I'm proud of you. — Viktoria The post wrote: Ejoo, Mina, Victoria

Comment 0

Home