KM ENTERTAINMENT LV.20 Join my group!
Dec 11, 2021, 09:55 AM 191 read

Third Member Of Peachy πŸ’—

MYIDOL_PHOTO

Yajin (야진) is a Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist member of girl group Peachy under KM Entertainment. Stage Name: Yajin (야진) Birth Name: Kim Yajin (김야진) Birthday: February 17, 2003 Zodiac Sign: Aquarius β™’ Birthplace: Busan, South Korea Nationality: Korean Representative Emoji: 🐰 Yajin Facts: - Family: Parents, two young brothers and baby sister. - Favorite color: Purple πŸ’œ - Specialties: Singing, Dance and Draw - Her Chinese zodiac sign is Goat. - Hobbies: Watching K dramas, taking pictures, Hangouts, Eating and Drawing. – She has a habit of touching her hair often. - Favorite movie genre: Romance - She became a trainee 2019 - Her favorite snack's is STICK-O and piattos. - She is the most neat and sweet member - She is Outdoor person - His favorite daily routine is going out with friends - She can speak a little bit of English - She is very close to Cayeon - She is a foodie person - She is very sweet thats why all of her member is comfortable with her. ------------------------------------------------------------- #Peachy #KM_ENTERTAINMENT

MYIDOL_GLOBAL_COMUUNITY: MYIDOL_PHOTO - Third Member Of Peachy πŸ’— image 2

Comment 5

• KM ENTERTAINMENT LV.20 Join my group! Dec 11, 2021, 09:55 AM

Please support the upcoming members πŸ˜‰

• gamer609189722 LV.4 Lurker Dec 11, 2021, 06:11 PM

I'm actually very interested 😊 can't wait for the next onesπŸ‘πŸ»

• KM ENTERTAINMENT LV.20 Join my group! Dec 12, 2021, 01:23 AM

Thank you for your support πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

- Peachy πŸ’—

• gamer609189722 LV.4 Lurker Dec 12, 2021, 02:11 AM

your welcome

• Kim Yuri LV.2 Lurker Apr 24, 2022, 03:35 PM