KM ENTERTAINMENT LV.20 Join my group!
Feb 10, 2022, 12:51 PM 157 read

Nth Level name explanation and fandom name explanation

MYIDOL_PHOTO

Why Nth Level? Nth means extreme, utmost or nth degree. We pick Nth Level because we're confident to be the best and do extreme performances, through our extreme confident and best, we feel like we are in the Nth Level or Extreme Level and we believe that we can be extreme. Fandom Name: illevel The word illevel means first level it is a combination of il (일) a word from korea which means one or first and we add the word level and it's called illevel Our fans is compered to the first level because first level is important to us cause they are the one who first give us strength and extreme confident that means we're not here because of them, that's why we're in the extreme level because of there support and love, we cannot do this without the first level (illevel).Our fans will be our first strength and first priority and that's why they're called illevel.Illevel is our first Achievement, we're thankful to have them #Nth_Level #KM_ENTERTAINMENT

MYIDOL_GLOBAL_COMUUNITY: MYIDOL_PHOTO - Nth Level name explanation and fandom name explanation image 2

Comment 4

• Kim Yoonki LV.13 I Love Food Feb 10, 2022, 01:15 PM

That was the most sweetest thing i read in my entire life πŸ’™, The meaning of illevel making me so special 😌

• KM ENTERTAINMENT LV.20 Join my group! Feb 11, 2022, 01:41 AM

Thank you πŸ’™, Your always special, remember that 😁

- Hans 🦊

• gamer112778259 LV.10 Nomad Feb 10, 2022, 06:24 PM

I am an ilevel yayayayay

-minsha🐡

• KM ENTERTAINMENT LV.20 Join my group! Feb 11, 2022, 01:43 AM

Cute...

- Haneul 🦁

Home