[PATCH NOTES] Hellish Trials and Starlight CallsPatch Notes
Hello, Chasers! We’ve got a number of updates headed your way, and as always, details of the maintenance scheduled for February 23 (Tue) will be announced separately. A few notes: ※ This update will happen simultaneously with maintenance, which is currently scheduled for February 23 (Tue). ※ Update schedule may change based on various considerations, further changes to the update schedule will be announced, so check back on Moot as often as you can. ※ Contents of this update may be subject to change before it goes live. Now, let’s dive into this update! [Update Info] ■ New Rank 8 Raid: King of Hell Challenge the King of Hell in Dual or Single Raid modes and obtain materials for the newest Raid set: Destroyed Dimension! - Upon clearing Single or Dual mode, you can obtain the crafting material ‘Destroyed Dimension’s Seal’ required for the Destroyed Dimension equipment set. - Upon clearing Single Mode or Dual mode, you have a chance of obtaining Special Runes. - In Dual mode, you have a fixed chance at obtaining Destroyed Dimension equipment.
■ Rank 8 Dimensional Chasm will be added. - New bosses Shadow Dark Troll and Dark Taloc will be added.
■ Rank 32 Raid Set Equipment and Dimensional Support Weapon will be added. - Raid Set Equipment Craft
- Dimensional Chasm Support Weapon Craft
■ PVP Season will come to an end, and a new season will begin. - PVP Season Rewards will be issued according to rank and PVP points will reset according to rank.
■ Auto Use Skill bin will have additional settings for usage of special skills that can only be activated upon certain conditions. - For example, Tia would use Icicle Stamp in Dragon form even when Icicle Stamp was set to be not used. With this feature, you can prevent Tia from using Icicle Stamp even in Dragon form.
■ Improvements to Reidentify Equipment - Best Reidentify feature added to Reidentify 1 item. Upon doing Best Reidentify, only the best possible stats will be obtained. However, the type of stat will be random. Best Reidentify is not added to Reidentify All. - Reidentify 1 Item UI will now include possible stats upon reidentifying.
■ Crafting UI will be improved to better reflect the resources you currently have in possession. - Before Change: Required materials
- After Change: Required materials in inventory / Required materials for crafting
■ Due to disuse, the Chat Icon in PVP, Guild Wars, and Guild Tournament will be removed to free up some space. - Before Change
- After Change
■ Repeat Battle count settings will be improved. - Before Change: 1 time/maximum repeats possible - After Change: maximum repeats possible/maximum repeats possible ■ UI will improve in both Repeat mode and Sleep mode to reflect the number of times cleared and the number of times attempted. - The change will reflect all attempts made during repeat battle including the number of times cleared and failed. - Before Change: Number of times cleared N Time(s) - After Change: Number of times cleared N / N Time(s)
■ Monsters in World 9 will have their attack reduced. ■ Raid Bonus Ticket maximum purchase limit will change. - Before Change: 1,000 - After Change: 50 ■ SR Jumping System will have some features improved. - Instead of giving you equipment select tickets for completing Awakening missions, we will issue them directly equipped to the appropriate hero. - Part of the Awakening mission requirements will change. - Mission tooltip for SR Jumping System Mission will change from ‘Clear Adventure Dungeon with Hero’ to ‘Clear Adventure Dungeon with Jumping Hero’. ■ By popular demand, we will change the order of Heroes shown in Inventory back to the way it used to be. ■ Successfully enhancing Legendary Artifact to greater than +9 will be announced to World Chat. ■ Fixed unobtained heroes being marked with a red dot in Current Likability. ■ Increased damage from Harkion’s clone and fixed the issue of the clone dying during World Boss Phase 2. ■ Special Sale: Starlight Guide Lime Avatar Package Call down starlight to heal your party and destroy enemies with this cosmic crusher Avatar for Lime!
※ Special Skill animation is included.
- Sale Duration: Western: February 23, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance - March 22, 2021 (Mon) 23:59 Asia: February 23, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance - March 23, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 - You can purchase this by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Starlight Guide Lime]. - [Starlight Guide Lime] is sold as a set including Avatar, Profile Icon, and Profile Border. ■ ‘Planetarium’ Main Lobby will be on special sale, be the actual center of your universe (AKA the Main Lobby)
- Sale Duration: Western: February 23, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance - March 22, 2021 (Mon) 23:59 Asia: February 23, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance - March 23, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 - You can purchase this by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Lobby: Planetarium]. ■ Star Shrine Profile Skin will be on special sale.
- Sale Duration: Western: February 23, 2021 (Tue) After maintenance - March 22, 2021 (Mon) 23:59 Asia: February 23, 2021 (Tue) After maintenance - March 23, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 - You can purchase this by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Profile Skin Shop]. As always, look out for more updates on Moot! Chase On! -GrandChase Team