[PATCH NOTES] Vulcanus’ Rising!Patch Notes
Hello, Chasers! We hope everyone’s been having their fill of adventure recently, but as it normally is, our servers need a bit of rest and maintenance. There’s also a sizable update on the way, please see below for further details: ※ This maintenance is concurrently planned with the update for May 18th (Tue). ※ Update schedule may change based on various considerations. Further changes to the update schedule will be announced on Moot, so check it as often as you can. ※ Contents of this update may be subject to change before it goes live. ■ New Weekly Battle Added: “Hell’s Furnace” - ‘Hell’s Furnace’ is an all-new, two-part weekly combat arena made of the ‘Knight Exam’ and ‘Vulcanus Subjugation’. - You can enter by going to [Battle > Weekly > Hell’s Furnace] after you have cleared ‘Epilogue 6-7 Crazy Envoy’.
[Hell’s Furnace Content Details]
- Participating players can take the ‘Knight Exam’ and depending on their performance, earn 1 of 4 [Knight Titles]. - Players who earned a [Knight Title] can participate in ‘Vulcanus Subjugation’ appropriate to their [Knight Title]. There is one for each of the four titles. - Even if you don’t clear all exams in the ‘Knight Exam’, as long as you earn 1 point, you can participate in Vulcanus Subjugation. - ‘Knight Exam’ period: Every Tuesday 00:00 - Thursday 23:59 (Server Time) - ‘Vulcanus Subjugation’ period: Every Friday 00:00 - Sunday 23:59 (Server Time) - You cannot attempt the content on Fridays from 00:00 - 00:30 while calculations are in progress. [Knight Exam] - Knight Exam is composed of 3 separate exams. - Each of the 3 Knight Exams has different objectives and will require different playstyles. - Exam 1 [Break Encirclement]: Defeat as many monsters as possible within the time limit. - Exam 2 [Commander Frederick]: Deal as much damage as possible to Commander Frederick within the time limit. - Exam 3 [Ambush from the Darkness]: Survive and take as little damage as possible within the time limit. - You can earn your Knight Title based Knight’s Medal points you acquire as a result of all 3 exams.
[Vulcanus Subjugation] - When the Knight Exams are over, ‘Vulcanus Subjugation’ begins on every Friday. - Vulcanus’ difficulty will be determined by the [Knight Title] you have earned, and this will be a solo battle. - Players with the same [Knight Title] will compete against one another to see who has the least HP remaining on Vulcanus and earn rewards based on where they place in the rankings.
- ‘Vulcanus Subjugation’ can only be done by a party of SR Heroes.
- All Heroes can enter 1 time per week as part of a party into ‘Vulcanus Subjugation’. - This entry limit will not be consumed if the attempt is a successful clear. - The entry limit will be consumed upon failure or force quit. - Pet and Party Skills do not have restrictions. ■ Vulcanus Subjugation Practice Mode - You can practice against your current iteration of Vulcanus Subjugation. Practice Mode takes your current league and HP remaining on Vulcanus into account. This also includes any Heroes you already used in the Subjugation, which cannot be reused, so choose from your remaining Heroes. - Practice Mode does not record clear times. - Practice Mode does not consume Hero use limits upon failure.
■ Current PVP Season will end and a new PVP Season will begin. - PVP Season Rewards will be issued for each Rank. PVP Points will reset as follows for each rank.
■ Borders you can earn as PVP Rewards changed. - Season 9: Radiant (Rank) Border x1 - Season 10: Shining (Rank) Border x1
■ Added Altar of Time Rank 7.
**UPDATE** ■ Additional Berkas’ Lair Missions and Rewards will be available starting from Season 9. ■ Added 2x Speed to Arena. - 2x Speed can be set at the Arena Match Screen and cannot be toggled during a match. - Replays cannot make use of 2x speed feature.
■ Arena Coin Shop added to allow direct purchase of accessories you want. - Check it out by going to [Shop > Item > Arena Coin Shop].
■ You can now summon up to 3 Dimensional Bosses at once.
■ Added an indicator for damage type in the Skill Tooltip UI. - Check the box on the upper right corner to see if the numbers mean Basic or Skill Damage.
■ You can now enter World Boss from Wednesday to Sunday every week. ■ Improved PVP matchmaking to prevent matches against people who have stopped playing PVP. - Players with last played record in PVP from 7 days or longer ago will no longer be in the matchmaking pool. - However, players who are removed from the matchmaking pool will maintain their ranking and be re-added to the matchmaking pool when they start playing PVP again. ■ PVP Weekly Rewards Requirement Changed. - Before Change: Win 30 times - After Change: Win 15 times ※ You cannot obtain weekly PVP Rewards from May 17 (Mon) 00:30 – May 18 (Tue) before maintenance as we prepare to transition. Please claim your PVP rewards after May 18 (Tue) maintenance. ■ To communicate more precisely, mentions of “random/randomly” in-game have been adjusted. ■ Some translations have been changed. - Lass’ skill name: Laser Cutter Rage Cutter - Lire’s Exclusive Equipment and skill descriptions: Inadrel -> Innadril ■ An all-new Avatar for Ronan, the [Royal Knight] will be on special sale.
※ Special skill animation also included.
- Sale Duration: Western: May 18, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – June 14, 2021 (Tue) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-4) Asia: May 18, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – June 15, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 (Server Time, UTC+9) - Purchase this by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Royal Knight Ronan]. - [Royal Knight Ronan] is sold as Avatar Only or as a set including Avatar, Profile Icon, and Profile Border. ■ 2019 Armada Bridge Main Lobby will be on special re-sale.
- Sale Duration: Western: May 18, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – June 14, 2021 (Tue) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-4) Asia: May 18, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – June 15, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 (Server Time, UTC+9) - Purchase by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop]. ■ 2019 Armada Bridge Profile Skin will be on special re-sale. - Sale Duration: Western: May 18, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – June 14, 2021 (Tue) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-4) Asia: May 18, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – June 15, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 (Server Time, UTC+9) - Purchase by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Profile Skin Shop]. ■ 2019 T-CON Ship of the Deep Sea Guild Lobby will be on special resale. - Sale Duration: Western: May 18, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – June 14, 2021 (Tue) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-4) Asia: May 18, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – June 15, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 (Server Time, UTC+9) - Purchase by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Guild Lobby Shop]. As always, keep an eye on Moot for further announcements. Chase On! -GrandChase Team