[PATCH NOTES] Tales of the MagiPatch Notes
Hello, Chasers! Ever wonder what the story is behind some of your favorite avatars? Wonder no more! This update will feature the Side Story content, which will portray the characters of GrandChase in new and different circumstances. Next, Arme gains her Soul Imprint - the Majesty Magi! Her corresponding Soul Temple will also be opened to those who wish to empower her further. Finally, we also have several additions planned for this update, including the Hero Birthday system, quality of life improvements, and the Fallen Angel Avatar for Europa. ※ This update will be made at the same time as maintenance planned for November 9 (Tue). ※ Update schedule may change based on various considerations. Further changes to the update schedule will be announced, so check back on Moot as often as you can. ※ Contents of this update may be subject to change before it goes live. [Update Info] ■ Check out new stories of the GrandChase in ‘Side Story’. - New content ‘Side Story’ can be accessed by going to [Menu > Side Story].
- In Side Story Season 1, you may proceed from parts I to III in order. You must complete the previous part to proceed to the next part of the story.
- For each part, you can see your progress in the story. Press ‘Read Story’ to enter.
- While ‘reading the story’, you can only use the provided heroes and party skills. For each mission completed in a story, you can obtain a ‘Side Story Coin’.
- Once a Story is completed, the ‘Challenge Mode’ version will open. - After choosing your difficulty between ‘Easy’ or ‘Hard’, you can use ‘Side Story Entry Ticket’ to enter challenge mode. -3 Side Story Entry Tickets are given each day at 00:00 server time or upon login. - Additional tickets can also be purchased in the Entry Ticket Shop using Gems.
- In Challenge Mode, you will not be restricted to given heroes. You can bring your own heroes and party to the instance. - Clear it to acquire ‘Side Story Coin’ as a reward.
- In each Story Parts I, II, and III, spend your ‘Side Story Coin’ at the ‘Side Story Exchange’ to play the Gacha and pull for the rewards you want or keep going until you empty it out!
- Each season will have a BONUS GAME. - Clear a specific part of the story to unlock BONUS GAME. This game mode is divided into ‘Easy, Normal, Hard’ difficulties. - ‘Side Story Coin’ can be earned from first clear of each difficulty of the BONUS GAME. - Only results from ‘Hard’ difficulty will count for rankings on the BONUS GAME.
■ Arme’s Soul Imprint – Majesty Magi – has arrived!
■ New Soul Temple unlocked: ‘Arme’ - Go to [Menu > Soul Temple] to enter. - The Soul Temple is a one-time dungeon for the Hero’s Soul Imprint progression. It cannot be re-entered once completed.
- You can access Arme’s Soul Temple from the Hero List once you have 5-Star Awakening or higher on Arme. - Soul Temple provides a fixed party, including the featured Hero. Press the ‘Start Battle’ button to proceed into the Soul Temple.
■ PVP Season 11 ends, the new PVP Season 12 begins! - PVP Season rewards will be issued based on rank, PVP points will also be reset based on rank.
■ You can now buy multiple Energies at a time when purchasing from [Shop > Item].
■ Remaining duration for active boost can now be seen while in sleep mode for Adventures.
■ [Battle > Boss Attack] can now be played at 2x Speed.
■ [Battle > Dimensional Chasm] Boss numbers decreased from 7 to 5. - Power Fragments rewarded from clearing each Dimensional Chasm increased from 50 to 70. * Dimensional Chasm will be temporarily unavailable before the update from November 8 (Mon) 00:00 to November 9 (Tue) After Maintenance. Please refer to details in the announcement below for more. https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1895/posts/5428398/notice-temporary-content-restriction-dimensional-chasm ■ Ads can be watched up to 15 times (up from 10) for Free Energy. ■ Upon login, the Login UI will come up automatically. ■ When the PVP Defense team wins, they will earn double the points that they used to earn before. ■ At all ranks, victories from PVP Attack and Defense teams will earn an equal amount of points. ■ Reduced the number of points lost from losing with PVP Defense team in Platinum V to Challenger leagues. ■ Improved description of Predator’s Greed effect in Raid 9. ■ Changed the order of Altar of Time quests as part of ‘World Quests’. - From World 8 to 10, Altar of Time related quests can now be completed at the very end. ■ The last chat tab you were on before you restarted the game will be open by default. ■ Improved when and what content the guide shows after failing adventures. - Guide will only be displayed to Chasers who have yet to complete World 4 Demon World – Crimson River. - During the guide, hero evolution information will be skipped and replaced with Hero Awakening guide. ■ Increased artifact rewards obtained from Altar of Time. - Increased drop rate of Legendary Artifacts. - Increased drop rate of Artifact Shields. - Increased drop rate of Advanced Artifact Shields. ■ SR Hero Europa’s Rare Avatar, [Crimson Spear Europa] will be on special sale.
※ Special skill animation also included.
- Sale Duration: Western: November 9, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – December 6, 2021 (Mon) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-5) Asia: November 9, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – December 7, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 (Server Time, UTC+9) - Purchase this by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Crimson Spear Europa]. - [Crimson Spear Europa] is sold as Avatar only or as a set including Avatar, Profile Icon, Profile Border. ■ Fallen Angel themed 'Umbrion' Guild Lobby will be on special sale. Western: November 9, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – December 6, 2021 (Mon) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-5) Asia: November 9, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance – December 7, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 (Server Time, UTC+9) - Purchase this by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Guild Lobby Shop]. ■ Check out Arme’s Growth Support Event to get Soul Imprint Cubes and Mage Awakening Cubes to get a head start on Arme’s Soul Imprint progression. https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1908/posts/5428397/event-arme-s-growing-majesty That’s all for now, Chasers! As always, keep an eye on Moot for more updates and announcements! Chase On! - GrandChase Team