gamer690240071 LV.1 Mootie
Jun 13, 2021, 05:11 AM 879 read

Cheating allegations of ervinxd by mean of using damage mods or hack

Discussion

Good day KOG and Developers , I am here to present some explanation and evidence against ervinxd cheating allegations Few days ago, A member of Neko guild posted some "proof" that ervinxd is not cheating but for us high rank players in world boss and berkas that is an another story for us. This video may serve as also as evidence that he is using damage mod in the game. If you can see the video he just deal 2.8b damage in phase 3 in word boss, he can't just deal 2.7b - 2.8b without Mari SI plus his Mari is only Cl20 that is big suspicious to us especially last rank line up in Berkas he deals 3.5b with only Mari Jin Grandiel and Ley. Imagine if Mari in Cl20 can deal that we can surpass that damage since we have an Cl25 and SI15 Mari even in KR server no can't deal kind of damage with Cl20 Mari. We been asking them for the sets, stats and damage proportion in battle result but they have no response they only let us see his HT but that is not enough.I would like to request to re investigate his allegations regarding using mods or hacks last week. Thank you and have a nice day This the orginal post and source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243628479525931/permalink/907026939852745/

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Cheating allegations of ervinxd by mean of using damage mods or hack image 2
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Cheating allegations of ervinxd by mean of using damage mods or hack image 3
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Cheating allegations of ervinxd by mean of using damage mods or hack video cover image 3

Comment 27

• This review has been deleted.

• 백현 LV.2 Lurker Jun 13, 2021, 03:53 PM

u sure?

• Binsu夜 LV.9 Insomniac Jun 14, 2021, 09:36 PM

We're seriously normalizing this now? If that's how you encourage it, then you're part of the problem, to be honest.

• Golden Bait LV.2 Lurker Jun 13, 2021, 04:51 PM

Imagine cheating or defending cheaters because you or your trash guild are too weak and pathetic without it and can't achieve anything.

• Siliel1337 LV.2 Lurker Jun 13, 2021, 06:33 PM

I mean, does it even matter?

PvP is a joke with SI Ronan, SI Elesis is a living meme, Arena is a complete aimbot spamfest, Vulcanus randomly oneshots teams under heaps of DR, the same team with same settings and same everything falls from 1050 kills in placement P1 to 670 kills the next week, etc. etc.

This game's dumb already anyway, my waifus are the only thing that keep me going.

• DESPERADO LV.1 Mootie Jun 14, 2021, 12:53 AM

Mga desperado haha ganyan na ba mga iyakin na top rank handa gawin ang lahat para lang hindi nalamangan

• gamer858724564 LV.1 Mootie Jun 17, 2021, 06:50 AM

:worryclown:

• MoaP LV.4 Lurker Jun 14, 2021, 01:08 AM

Dude, English.

• ervinxd LV.2 Lurker Jun 14, 2021, 01:36 AM

I am really sad for you and you still can't move in this issue which happen last week. Just to let you know I did self report regarding that incident as proof I will included of said that photo..

Unfortunately your goals to remove me from game is not credible enough to the game devs..

Plus to ease up your mind I will include a photo of my current world score at 3p run that you claim suspicious.

Lastly proof as well that I am still in the game and just re claim my boss ranking rewards

• ervinismyidol LV.2 Lurker Jun 14, 2021, 05:16 PM

Don't you find it sad as well that people are still on to you just because you did not give them any good proofs that you are an entirely legit player? Reporting yourself will not actually save you. It's actually pointless that you even reported yourself knowing that you won't be banned because you said you are 100% legit.

People's goals is to have you actually banned because the evidence given to us was proved that you are clearly hacking. Ironic isn't it? You gave proofs that actually proved that you are indeed a hacker.

How funny it is as well that you are telling whales to just get good.. Do you think those whales do not know how the game works??? You think are the only person who actually knows how to play the game? You think whales are stupid? No they are not. They would of course not whale into a game not knowing what to spend on. You think too high of yourself thinking whales are just braindead spenders.

If you want people to actually stop these kind of accusations then give proper evidence that will actually convince them that you are not a hacker. Not trying to draw the "I reported myself to KOG. Let's just wait for their action".

But in the end, you already proved that you are a hacker. So all I can say is, enjoy it while it lasts :)

• ervinismyidol LV.2 Lurker Jun 14, 2021, 05:21 PM

Or maybe.. just maybe. You are just the true god of GC that doesnt need any attack enchants to outdamage every whale in the game which have all best enchants with attack on it. Maybe defence stats actually give better damage??

• Upstanding_Citizen_6 LV.4 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 03:15 PM

ooohhh totally not credible enough and yet everyone including KOG's staffs found enough evidence to remove your account from the game for good.

totally not credible, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

• ervinxd LV.2 Lurker Jun 14, 2021, 01:37 AM

here is the photo of my last week self report

• Not QB LV.4 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 10:25 AM

Try logging in now sir

• ervinismyidol LV.2 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 11:39 AM

+1. I dare you to login mr ervinxd. I cannot live without you my idol

• gamer682313145 LV.1 Mootie Jun 15, 2021, 12:33 PM

He better login fast!! His poor dual raid partner gonna be darn lonely :(((

• Upstanding_Citizen_6 LV.4 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 03:17 PM

Self report? You think this is an Among Us game? you are a natural born comedian, hats off to you

• gamer858724564 LV.1 Mootie Jun 17, 2021, 06:50 AM

I wonder if he can log in till now :mari:

• ervinxd LV.2 Lurker Jun 14, 2021, 01:38 AM

Here is a photo of my current score for p3 world boss run

• ervinismyidol LV.2 Lurker Jun 14, 2021, 05:18 PM

Why is it so low now? Uninstalled the mod already just so KOG wont ban you anymore? Remember, you gave proofs that convinced ALL OF THE PLAYERS except your NekoFam that you are a cheater. Quite a pity if you'd ask me

• Golden Bait LV.2 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 12:38 PM

we can still see your best damage, retard, you suck at lying

• ervinxd LV.2 Lurker Jun 14, 2021, 01:39 AM

here is my photo that I am still not banned in this game which I was able to claim my rewards..

• ervinismyidol LV.2 Lurker Jun 14, 2021, 05:19 PM

Dude we dont even need that kind of proof that you are still in the game. I am sure alot of people are stalking your profile just to see if you have already been banned or something.

• ervinismyidol LV.2 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 12:28 PM

Oh hey! What happened my friend? Got banned already? KEKW serves you right mod user. Now be gone with your NekoFam who defended you with all their might. Go hide and never come back. We dont need people like you here in the community

• snowhugs LV.8 I Love Food Jun 15, 2021, 03:06 PM

stop, this is sad, ur all just a band of tryhards who are desperate to avoid the consequences of ur actions

• Upstanding_Citizen_6 LV.4 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 03:19 PM

I am unsure if you actually need mental help or if you're trolling or just being a genuine retard in general. Pretty sure defending an obvious modder is a bad move and will frankly make everyone think you're an idiot. But hey, you do you

• gamer858724564 LV.1 Mootie Jun 17, 2021, 06:52 AM

how do you feel sir? Is he unban now?

Home