NO NAME verified
Oct 11, 2021, 10:26 PM 759 read

Yaho ikuyo Luxellé

Discussion

Ok so vafantu got banned a few days ago but this guy never get ban, I wonder why, to be honest it not make sense if you saw his damage and his MAIN DPS equipment sub stat, all of it is bullsht because there's no way you can deal that damage with your current level (EVEN YOU'RE WHALER). Most of all lvl 160 account lost against him? really? r u joking? what kind of cheat did you used? u sus af lol. Show your wb and hell furnace R1-R5 video's. Can you? lmao I bet you will became like ervinxd. TLDR: Your dmg isn't make sense and everybody will know it soon after I show them the proof if you're cheating. Sobrang basura mo.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 2
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 3
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 4
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 5
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 6
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 7
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 8
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 9
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 10
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 11
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 12
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 13
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Yaho ikuyo Luxellé image 14

Comment 26

• gamer858724564 LV.1 Mootie Oct 12, 2021, 08:16 AM

I see no problem about the picture u show the only problem is you got slimy. Later u will realize how salty and slimy u are better go outside and touch some grass and eat sweet.

• ネオウルフ LV.18 Wolf Oct 12, 2021, 09:13 AM

true lux is legit tbh , he follow my wb lu .
    Fake Drazz should check my yt channel.
    i lit went all out on wb .

• gamer974861682 LV.3 Lurker Oct 12, 2021, 10:32 AM

bruh that's not the real Darzzz lmao
    I'm the real one Neowolf senpai

• ネオウルフ LV.18 Wolf Oct 12, 2021, 11:06 AM

i think the fake one post for fun and failed miserably . I read some of the comments that this guy that posted is a faker . Sorry I didnt realize that gamer974861682 is the real Darzz , I hope the fake one must knock his sense a bit.

• Phoenixღ LV.1 Mootie Oct 12, 2021, 11:25 AM

Hello,
    i iz the gm of divinity,
    first of all i would like to say please don't involve any of Divinity Member in your little reporting scheme going on here, my Darzz would never type out in an very aggressive manner in this post you just had made out here.
    Second of all all the thing you had just send is literally not that much of a sus honestly, Level / HT is so much of a last era kinda of thing currently, He must have build up all those PVE SI units to be competing in PVE Content as seen in his Sub Weapon Increase Bossing trait.
    Anyway, this is redundant, stop accusing my member Darzz of creating this post, any further toxicity i will be able to entertain any of you all in discord instead :)

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Oct 12, 2021, 01:52 PM

Home