Styx LV.2 Lurker
Nov 13, 2021, 03:45 AM 1,068 read

Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord

Discussion

Recently, Nyaruko the 4th, a Helper of GCDC Official Discord muted a bunch of people. Problem begins when he muted an innocent bystander while protecting someone who clearly deserved the mute as innocent. After all was said and done, I tried to find the mute messages, but apparently the mods and/or helpers had cleaned it all away. I'd include screenshots but now I've lost access to GCDC Official and the backlash went all the way to a fan server in where most, if not, all people who this mod got muted are in along with the Helpers responsible for this fiasco. This backlash is simply too large to be included in the post as the drama raged on for more than two hours. And of course, all traces of the muting-spree was purged by yours truly. Update: https://mega.nz/file/zlIHka7C#jsDRb5hwg82l-ibIcg04WpSs_k74sdGfg5Ny7ve8ZmU here is link towards the chat log of the official discord before mango decided to purge.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord image 33
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord image 23
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord image 18

Update: after remembering Autajja DMs muted people, I have been able to gather some proof of the muting. It happened.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord image 43
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord image 44
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord image 45
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord image 46
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord image 47
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord image 7

P.S: Antares was also involved and actually executed the muting too.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Meet Nyaruko IV and Antares, the Scummy Biased Helpers of GCDC's Official Discord image 2

This picture is to explain how Nyaruko IV managed to become a Helper

Comment 7

• GoatFenriz LV.1 Mootie Nov 13, 2021, 03:51 AM

Despicable. Feed them to the pigs!

• Binsu夜 LV.9 Insomniac Nov 13, 2021, 04:18 AM

Disgusting. I am one of the ppl who got muted there for no apparent reason. Simply asked the situation on whats happening and I just got muted. Like seriously? and when me and a few others wanted the helpers involved to explain, they can't even explain it to us and labelling us as "Trolls" and to deal with it. Lmao.

Real professional helpers. real professionals! Keep up the good work, you're doing the main discord server a great disservice heh.

• iShinrai LV.2 Lurker Nov 13, 2021, 04:35 AM

on my side. They kick me out of the server for asking them the reason why did even mute the bystanders. I dint get any proper ans after a long conversation in the official discord off topic channel. After that they kick me out of the server, and it is possible that they already remove most or all of our conversation so that other wont see it. Im disappointed on how they handle this. but welp what i can do im just a random player in thr discord who seek for some answers.

• iShinrai LV.2 Lurker Nov 13, 2021, 11:18 AM

would be nice if we can get some explanation. if u guys have the guts but the way you handle stuff is a bit mehh like the way you kick me out of the dc server, for what reason? im just asking and stating my opinions.

• Serendipity LV.4 Lurker Nov 13, 2021, 11:52 AM

• gamer993092664 LV.3 Lurker Nov 13, 2021, 12:41 PM

the clown helper :jori:

• Chi LV.1 Mootie Nov 14, 2021, 04:48 AM

I witnessed from the beginning of the story, since ariy* started it all, 2 days have passed and I find what this post says to be true. So pathetic, those "helpers" ended up doing nothing but helping create more dramas and anger for the player community.

Home