DrStorm LV.2 Lurker
Jan 11, 2022, 06:48 PM 682 read

GC Emulator Crash after update

Discussion

Greetings, Is there an issue with the game on emulators? After the last update, the game crashes on start.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - GC Emulator Crash after update image 2

Comment 7

• gamer682265728 LV.1 Mootie Jan 11, 2022, 09:24 PM

same here can't start the game

• Haylen LV.4 Lurker Jan 11, 2022, 11:53 PM

Thanks KoG. I basically can't play half the game anymore. I've primarily played on emulator for a long time, because over the course of my playtime the game has dramatically increased in how taxing it is upon a device to the extent that a lot of content crashes my phone WITHIN SECONDS when it used to run the game just fine when I stared. Getting a new phone solely in order to run a mobile game is insanity, especially when it seems continually designed for some kind of theoretical space phone from the future. The graphics and performance settings do literally nothing. Nothing.

Worst update ever. Unplayable.

• Haylen LV.4 Lurker Jan 12, 2022, 01:56 AM

Bluestacks 5.5 works. Everything else (including even slightly older versions of Bluestacks) does not. Tried 4 different emulators, across multiple versions, with various different performance settings before finding anything that worked.

• KlymaXX369 LV.4 Lurker Jan 12, 2022, 12:05 PM

thanks for this, i just had to update my bluestacks. unfortunately i have to redownload the whole game again because i thought the problem was with my game files

• gamer396479626 LV.1 Mootie Jan 12, 2022, 11:11 AM

So now we can't use emulator games???

• fate13 LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2022, 12:23 PM

My emulator is LD player, but it doesn't work.
    It worked before the update, but now it doesn't.
    It's too hot to run the game on a smartphone, so why update it so it doesn't work as an emulator?
    Please fix the update to go back to the emulator as before.

• Lecken LV.7 Nomad Jan 18, 2022, 06:29 AM

LDPlayer 64 bit can play the game smoothly with no crash at all.

Home