Bewbies LV.2 Lurker
Feb 8, 2022, 11:38 PM 869 read

2022 Titanic Growth is a disappointment and a load of bull. I need the previous version of Titanic G

Discussion

Can you guys make a growth cancel/end btn function??? I mean man 350 runs just to move on to another hero and it's 12e per run. For someone who's playing for mean while but not too long, I don't need to finish the whole growth since the chaser cube loot is a specified one all I need is to finish until I get 2sets of chaser cube, it's clearly not worth it since to finish and waste 350 runs. Got too many keys but no use lol.

Comment 16

• Noblesse LV.2 Lurker Feb 8, 2022, 11:47 PM

I agree. There's no use for old player like me. It makes no difference even if I don't do this since I got a lot of chaser crystals already.

• Bewbies LV.2 Lurker Feb 9, 2022, 07:51 AM

I have a cl15 ronan and I want tp push him up to cl25 so I picked ronan for my first tg, now that he's cl25 I have no other use of the specified chaser cubes. I don't proceed the tg since it's a waste of energy and time but they didn't even put END GROWTH PROCESS btn.

Feels like they didn't analyze their update much.

• gamer111510122 LV.3 Lurker Feb 10, 2022, 06:10 PM

Perhaps this would be a good time to start thinking before doing something instead of complaining how something things didn't go your way because you don't know how they work.

• 7unior LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2022, 01:36 PM

Please go analyze why they put the bloody requirement as 12 energy, cause the whole party benefits from the bonus xp not just the chosen hero. If 3 characters in the same party can go from lvl 160 to 167 while my Rufus go from lvl 150 to 170 in just 350 runs. I don't get why are you complaining about.

• gamer111510122 LV.3 Lurker Feb 10, 2022, 06:02 PM

Given how clear it is that you're not the target audience of this event, I'm not sure why you felt the need to complain. Are you unfamiliar with catch-up mechanics or are you simply entitled to get benefit from every single event?

• 7unior LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2022, 01:34 PM

Are all your heroes already lvl 170, I wonder...? I believed our world 11 just released like the same timing as this titanic event, you do know this XP boost applies to the characters accompanying your chosen titanic growth hero ? And they give free crafting materials/ BoV and chaser materials for 12 energy, but without the boss fight.

• gamer917826952 LV.2 Lurker Feb 9, 2022, 12:21 PM

Well, titanic growth is a content made for newer players. I can see that you don't read patch notes.

• Bewbies LV.2 Lurker Feb 9, 2022, 06:13 PM

?? How is using 4.5k energy for 1 hero for newbies? I'm fairly new to the game and I don't even have 2k energy. Also not all newbies don't have life lol

• gamer917826952 LV.2 Lurker Feb 10, 2022, 12:26 AM

Yeah, just as I thought, you don't read patch notes. And I'm actually surprised, for a newbie, you are quite the impatient one. Maybe this game is not for you? FYI, energy replenishes. The game is generous enough to give you free energies every single day, all you have to do is wait. Titanic growth has the same rewards as adventure, it's up to you to decide where you want to spend your energy. And titanic growth is not going anywhere, please calm your tits down. Okay? Okay.

• 7unior LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2022, 01:44 PM

Everyday from just normal regenerations + those advertisements rewards easily you can get almost 1k energy every day. Now got 2x speed running and titanic chosen hero have 300% BP boost. My Rufus had more HP than my fully SI Jin, can you imagine a poorly geared Rufus CL0 almost 500k HP ?

• Haylen LV.4 Lurker Feb 12, 2022, 09:13 AM

It's decent.

You get the same base rewards as adventure mode from it, so you don't lose direct rewards compared to running adventure and the stages are faster + easier compared to the world they're based on. Then you get the titanic rewards added on top of that and it gives a ton more XP than adv mode too. Main actual disadvantage is that you don't complete adventure dungeon missions when running titanic growth dungeon.

Yeah the chaser cubes are useless if you already had characters at cl5 or higher. But the chaser crystals are still decent.

Main thing I dislike about it is that it only works for characters that have their SI released. Which seems like a weird and kind of pointless restriction. Makes sense to restrict it from new character releases, but new SIs seems weird.

• gamer917826952 LV.2 Lurker Feb 12, 2022, 09:49 PM

Patience man. Eventually, all heroes will have their SI. Just wait. Smh

• Haylen LV.4 Lurker Feb 14, 2022, 01:08 PM

Restricting character's availability on a chaser boost up system based on SI release status makes zero sense.

Imagine a new player starts and they're using amy or grandiel as their main PvE healer. Neither of them are options in titanic growth. Neither is cindy as she's too recent. A new player wanting to titanic grow a healer for their team can only pick between Serdin and Rin, neither of whom I'd recommend for all purpose PvE.

Yeah the awake cubes and chaser crystals aren't bound to a character, but the chaser cubes and the XP boost are character specific and they're the best parts.

• 7unior LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2022, 01:54 PM

Serdin is powerful in PvE... Where did you get your wrong information ? She pair so strongly with rangers until she can make Lire go into World Boss Phase 2 in KR server. It is just her heal requires her to constantly hit the enemies, meaning she cannot be in CC or etc. Rin have always been PvP focused that one no choice though.

Cindy and Callisto or any of the newly released heroes are too broken to be in Titanic growth.

Harpe is dominating PvP while Lapis is dominating PvE against group of mobs.

• 7unior LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2022, 01:48 PM

Actually they are easier cause they aren't boss fights. But they give the same rewards as boss fights. On average the runs should only take 1 to 1.5 mins for old players, which is half real time duration on 2x speed. I can just bring 1 Jin and 1 healer and run with 1 DPS and Rufus (as the chosen one). The chaser cubes can be sold for 20 mils each stack so around 100 mils in total. Yeah and if we can clear adventure dungeon mission then it might be too good for us.

• Austin Gunawan LV.4 Lurker Aug 6, 2022, 12:29 PM

Imagine alr given free reward by KOG but doesn't appreciate at all and just too much complaining about the system, so pathethic

Home