[GM]Shiny LV.19 GameManager
Dec 31, 2020, 05:05 PM 2,609 read

[EVENT] The Illusory Mirror’s Edge

Events
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Events - [EVENT] The Illusory Mirror’s Edge   image 1

Hey, Chasers!   We’re all aware that our favorite Dad of Light shouldn’t be taking to the field as much anymore, but where his protective instincts are concerned, it can’t be helped. Now that he’s awakened his own Chaser abilities, there really won’t be much stopping him, so we’re celebrating with an Event!   ■ Grandiel Chaser Event   1. Event Duration: Western: January 5, 2021 (Tue) 00:00 - January 11, 2021 (Mon) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-5) Asia: January 5, 2021 (Tue) 10:00 - January 11, 2021 (Mon) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC+9)   2. How to Participate   - Grandiel’s Chaser Event can be found via the icon on the Main Lobby screen!

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Events - [EVENT] The Illusory Mirror’s Edge   image 3

- Log-in everyday during the Event and receive Rewards to give Grandiel a boost!

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Events - [EVENT] The Illusory Mirror’s Edge   image 5

※Attendance rewards do not accumulate, players must log-in on the specified dates to receive rewards.   3. Complete Event Missions for four days during the Event period for Rewards! Remember, all Healer-Class Heroes are fair game, so take one with you; it’s dangerous to go without one!

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Events - [EVENT] The Illusory Mirror’s Edge   image 7

- Try to clear all the missions for the day. - Rewards will be sent to your Mailbox when you receive them from the Event UI. - Make sure to receive the Mission Completion Reward in order to activate the next day’s Event Missions. (If you haven’t received Day 1 Mission Completion Reward, then Day 2 Mission will be activated on the next day after you received the reward.)   4. Event Rewards Here’s a look at the rewards you get for accomplishing Missions:

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Events - [EVENT] The Illusory Mirror’s Edge   image 9

And that’s everyone! Behold the entire GrandChase, now displaying the latest results of their growth! As always, keep an eye on Moot for further announcements!   Chase On! -GrandChase Team

Comment 7

• HiiChann LV.13 I Love Food Dec 31, 2020, 05:21 PM

uwu 😙

• iRengoku LV.2 Lurker Jan 5, 2021, 12:05 AM

Add me in your friendlist thanks

• HiiChann LV.13 I Love Food Jan 5, 2021, 01:18 AM

I've sent a friend request to you now. uwu 😙

• iRengoku LV.2 Lurker Jan 5, 2021, 01:27 AM

Thank you 😊💖

• GCodeMJ LV.17 Sage Jan 1, 2021, 03:01 PM

Noice

• gamer430501051 LV.1 Mootie Jan 1, 2021, 04:47 PM