[GM]Shiny LV.22 GameManager
Feb 19, 2021, 05:02 PM 23,938 read

[EVENT] Perfect Puzzle, Knockout Chasers!

Events
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Events - [EVENT] Perfect Puzzle, Knockout Chasers!   image 1

Hello, Chasers!   Wondering where you’ll get the materials to upgrade your best units? Fret not; we’ve got an Event that can help you out! If that got your attention, check out the Event details below! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧   ■ Chaser Puzzle Event 1. Event Duration: Western: February 23 (Tue), After Maintenance - March 22 (Mon), 23:59 Asia: February 23 (Tue), After Maintenance - March 23 (Tue), 09:59   2. Event Info: - Tap on the Event Icon on your Main Lobby Screen to go to the Event.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Events - [EVENT] Perfect Puzzle, Knockout Chasers!   image 3

- The Chaser Puzzle has a total of five rounds, one for each Class: Tank, Assault, Ranger, Mage, and Healer. Knock out those puzzles in that order!

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Events - [EVENT] Perfect Puzzle, Knockout Chasers!   image 5

- For each puzzle, there’s a total of 25 missions, and upon completing all 25 missions, you can proceed to a new puzzle. - Be sure to tap that Reward Icon after completing a mission to open up a random tile! Solve the puzzle to reveal something (or someone) special! (I wonder who’s hiding~(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.))   Every mission cleared rewards you with a random puzzle tile opening; complete all 25 missions to reveal the picture underneath!

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Events - [EVENT] Perfect Puzzle, Knockout Chasers!   image 7

- If you complete all 25 missions per Class Puzzle, you can obtain Chaser Crystals corresponding to the puzzle’s class, and unlock the option to purchase more Chaser Crystals at a discount. (╹ڡ╹ )   - After opening up the tiles, you can tap the magnifying glass icon to check a larger view of the completed puzzle!   [Mission Completion Rewards] - “Class” indicated below refers to the current puzzle’s Class (Tank, Assault, Ranger, Mage, Healer), so be sure to take a Hero of the indicated Class with you as you clear Missions!

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Events - [EVENT] Perfect Puzzle, Knockout Chasers!   image 9

Ready to solve puzzles perfectly? Let’s go!   Chase On! -GrandChase Team

Comment 21

• Gilbert Suhendra LV.5 Survivor Main Mar 15, 2021, 12:08 PM

This is Amazing, Thank you KOG ❤️

• stephpull LV.1 Mootie Aug 29, 2021, 09:00 PM

Always ready, looks great!!! It is the only puzzle game that I like. So I love ordinary puzzles. I wouldn't say I like landscapes and different realistic views of the city or the sea. I like abstract drawings, silhouettes, or portraits of someone. I often collect famous paintings from puzzles. And now I want to start https://journeyofsomething.com/products/1000-piece-puzzle-australia-edition. It is a map of Australia; I randomly chose this country; it was just a beautiful drawing. I'm thinking of hanging it in the nursery and then collecting a map of the whole world. And only then hang it in the hall. I think it will be fantastic.

Home