gamer356200971 LV.2 Lurker
Jan 9, 2021, 04:45 PM 939 read

World boss hacker

Hacker Report

Server Asia IGN SSKing #1

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Hacker Report - World boss hacker image 2

Comment 97

• snowhugs LV.8 I Love Food Jan 12, 2021, 12:18 AM

Hello sir/ms Mitzu, I come here peacefully in the comment section to try and explain to you why this isnt a matter of opinion.

First off, the matter of being a top wboss player; aiming for high score, much like in any game, means they practice and study everything there is to achieve theyr desires placement. The reason you are overwhelmingly wronged by everyone is because you both fail to acknowledge this fact, and subsequently fail to acknowledge the truth of how world boss has always worked.

Your misunderstanding of the game is also very common for people who get theyr info randomly from world chat. There is no substantial differentiating build that lets Jin Amy and Jin pet do that kind of damage in P1. You have to be very familiar with the way SR units work, Not just look at the numbers in the buffs, not even just the tierlists like you claim, to be at the top of the world boss ranking.

This is without a doubt an actual hack, comment here if you want me to explain completely in depth for you why the lineup he used will never deal the damage it did unless modded

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2021, 02:22 PM

are you a fucking idiot ? lol he show that his p1 is different but does that mean that he use that to gain that score? can you just use your freakin brain cells

he just want to prove somehow that some stuff could work regardless the meta thats given. bro can u just try it first before you decide some shit, yall just crying and salting even ur tear aint have enuf salt for you to have huh.

go on and make a vid about that line up doesnt work if its all cl25 and has proper set and stuff. if you could do that with 0 dmg ill believe in you.

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 02:29 PM

why are you defending him this aggressively

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2021, 02:38 PM

and now we are accusing huh ? how nice. Yall can just say assumption without evidence then salt alot huhuhuh what a cry baby.

even your tear aint salty enuf for you huh ?? maybe u need others tears coz yall arguing non stop but all ya do is cry huehuehue

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 02:43 PM

your argument sucks, weightless, nothing but insults, how about you give us evidence that he's not hacking rather than ask us evidence that he is?

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2021, 02:46 PM

why would i give the evidence? am i the one whose claiming hes hacking ? i bet not, why not just play the game and chill jeez all u can do is accuse :>> so sad ur mom didnt teached u well

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 03:05 PM

why are you asking that? youve been defending him the whole time and when i ask you for an evidence suddenly youre acting like youre not? are you dodging my request??

its so obvious from your arguments that you just dont want to ask, to give us evidence, because you know he is in fact hacking

youre also being pretty rude for someone who sucks at arguing, youre lucky i have high tolerance to insults

• Bilala Chu LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 11:53 PM

maybe he is SSKing

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 02:30 PM

He has no Europa, Lire, Kanavan, and Arme, you can't get 4.4b score without them, core dps wb units.
    The screenshot is from his unlisted youtube video which got leaked.

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2021, 02:36 PM

buhuh oh really? have you ever tried using other than those ? lolololol maybe have like cl25 werner and serdin at p1 and you can see the difference lololol what a freakin idiot, you just dont know what he use now your accusing someone that he is a cheater? bruh you freakin salty af HAHAHA

also if he is a hacker, kog already put action but why he aint banned ? you curious why ? COZ HE IS NOT. dont be such an idiot and use your freakin brain.

core my ass being salty due to that, what a meta freak

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 02:40 PM

you dont know anything about wb

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2021, 02:42 PM

oh did i ? awww thats so sad, maybe try it first right? then show us if it doesnt work or nah huehuehue what a cry baby

all you can do is accuse and cry, so sad :<<

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 02:51 PM

You know SSKing, how about you ask him whether he hack or not ask him for evidence that he's not hacking?? rather than telling EVERYONE to "TRY IT YOURSELF"
    can you do that?? or will you?? you wont because you know he is in fact hacking and youre protecting him.

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 02:41 PM

also kog has a reputation of not banning some reported hackers, they suck

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 12, 2021, 03:10 PM

this is true, KOG has been like that since pc version...they didn't even do anything to prevent hacking in the game and just let it die; probably gonna do the exact same with this game as well....

back in the pc version, people started losing interest after a hacking tool called "e-collidex" became almost somewhat of a norm, almost everyone was using it and it had everything (damage multiplier, unlimited mp, invulnerability, anything that would boost you without any effort that tool had it) leading to the death of the game

• DarkShark111 LV.3 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 02:44 PM

I bet u related with him. Lol try to defend the hacker no matter what

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2021, 02:47 PM

buhuh then what are yall ?? heroes of justice coz you saw some guy didnt go the way you want ? how sad huehuehue

trying to accuse when u have no evidence :>>>

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 02:59 PM

because everyone here except you understands how wb works, we can see if something dont add up.

So you think youre right and everyone else is wrong?

wb pros like neowolf and RQM, 2 top 10 players, and many else who've discussed this matter in discord, all conclude SSKing is indeed hacking.

• gamer511279498 LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 03:18 PM

And here is one more thing , can you tell me how the fack that he can get more than 2b in two months ??? ( this picture is his world boss damage about two month ago got from grandchase vietnam facebook group )
    - He have gotten 1b7 in phase 1 two month ago , and if it true , his phase 3 must be like 2b5 damage . But no , look at the picture , it only 1b6 wtf ????

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 12, 2021, 04:18 PM

it's already sus that his p3 LU reached 1.6b....obviously hacks, my LU with cl25 mari cl25, nelia cl20, edel amd t6 grandiel couldn't even reach 1.6Bb before grandiel chaser came out

• Binsu夜 LV.9 Insomniac Jan 12, 2021, 02:46 PM

It's funny how you guys are going aggressive to protect the guy instead of letting him do the work of making and proving himself as legitimate. If the screenshots here of his units being "that" only, then that really is questionable. Lots of missing WB viable unitts

His video of the P1 is questionable enough. Specifically, his Veigas dealing 45% damage on P1 where magic damage is greatly restricted even? You do know that 40-50% damage range is Lire and Kana CL20+ range without the damage restriction? There is no way Veigas with lower damage output overall when it comes to bossing compared to the two mentioned, have the same damage output as them. Given too that the magic reduction is in place? Other phases left are yet to be seen if he plans to ever defend himself instead of relying on people like you to silence criticisms.

• gamer511279498 LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 02:52 PM

Why he only show 1 phase , bruh =]] if he not a hacker , then why he didn't show a clip of all 3 phase ??? Give me a clip of 3 phase world boss and everything will done , if not , everyone will still think he a hacker

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2021, 02:29 PM

also that jcer that claims hes a top player and has better heroes can achieve around 1.2b, so what more 1.7b ? maybe ssking just have different upgrade or something that make up that difference but due to the fact that jcer can achiece 1.2b means that 1.7b is just somehow a matter of the way he runs the wb.

my god cant yall use your freakin brains?

• snowhugs LV.8 I Love Food Jan 12, 2021, 02:37 PM

Its not a matter of what you beleive in sir, you can be as violent and close minded as you want about how the world boss works and how his lineup doesnt work, this hacking issue will be eventually resolved because it is obvious to everyone who knows the general rule of world boss leaderboard climbing.

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2021, 02:40 PM

ohhh tell me then how can u say that it doesnt work that way if you dont even tried it ? huh ? huh ? tell me? come on? even that jcer guy said he reached almost 1.2b so thats enuf evidence that it could be achievable.

can u use your freakin brain ? jeez im just using your comments as an argument but now youre juts salting and crying. so sad huehue

crying coz he reached that score even at a lower lvl than yall huehueuhe

• snowhugs LV.8 I Love Food Jan 12, 2021, 02:57 PM

I came here only to state the facts sir, no need to be so defensive, please calm down, i wasnt trying to make you feel salty

• AnjingGoblok LV.7 Nomad Jan 11, 2021, 01:54 AM

Hard to believe tho...

• AnjingGoblok LV.7 Nomad Jan 11, 2021, 01:56 AM

Magic dealers on phase 1...u wont be getting dat much of a dmg

• BigOof LV.8 Nomad Jan 11, 2021, 03:49 AM

it's abvious that ssking is using hacks if that really is his p1 lineup...but it's pointless to argue with his guildmate mitzu, won't even listen to a top wb player like jcer lol 😅

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 11, 2021, 02:35 PM

Being a top wb player meant nothing if you can't even understand the others point...

• BigOof LV.8 Nomad Jan 11, 2021, 04:09 PM

now you're just humiliating yourself.....JCER is a top wb player because he understands buff, damage and hero compositions better than you or your hacking guildmate ever will.

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 11, 2021, 04:35 PM

And because of that he won't even take anything I said seriously. For that means, even anything I said as an unknown meant nothing cuz everyone thinks of him way too high cuz he's a top wb player. For real, just let the gm handle this thing lol I don't think I need to keep saying the same thing all over every comment. Probably our understanding is way too different.

• Just passing by LV.2 Lurker Jan 11, 2021, 11:56 PM

It's not a matter of what everyone thinks of JCER, and that he's one of the top WB players there is. For real, will you shut the fuck up because you sound DELUSIONAL. and if you don't know what that stands for, it's maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with FACTS.

• fczstorm LV.3 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 04:07 PM

wow aikyun you are here 💕

• Binsu夜 LV.9 Insomniac Jan 11, 2021, 11:44 PM

As someone who does WB (not as high as this guy achieved though), that total wb damage looks achievable. Going by the comments though showing this alleged P1 lu of his, now that one is really impossible though. As most people said, it's kinda impossible to reach that kind of damage, being limited by the 50% magic reduction. Then with that considered, you'd be losing damage on other phases cuz half of those in his P1 is pretty much a mix of P2/P3 lineups.

With that being said, if he can just show proof (video mostly) of all phases (not just P1 because it's questionably too how you do your unit management with that unorthodox lineup in P1), that's enough. Those protecting the guy, let the actual man in question do it for himself. Don't baby him. You're doing much more disservice than help the guy honestly.

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 12:03 PM

checked his teams on his profile and this, he has no Europa, a friend who's on his pvp range also said he uses Zero Veigas Ley Grandiel in pvp, no Europa.

• gamer511279498 LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 12:17 PM

Well this is his team =]] no Lire,Eu,Kana,Arme and still get 4b wb , what a joke haha :v

• Binsu夜 LV.9 Insomniac Jan 12, 2021, 02:38 PM

Basing on the Heroes tab, that is his only Chaser heroes. Even way fewer T6 heroes. Now THAT is definitely fishy.

• This review has been deleted.

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 11, 2021, 11:07 PM

How about you explain how is it not a hack? The mage team he used in p1 won't even get you that much damage in p3.

Your p3 score with Nelia and Grandiel cs is not even 1.7b

We're talking about halved damage here.

• ネオウルフ LV.17 Wolf Jan 11, 2021, 11:12 PM

i know but apprently he dun wish to show u guys his full wb lineup .

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 11, 2021, 11:35 PM

huh? I only asked about his p1. i dont need his full wb lineup.

if you know that Jin Amy Ley Veigas team can't score 1.7b in p3, then you understand that 1.7b in p1 with said team is not legit right???

• ネオウルフ LV.17 Wolf Jan 11, 2021, 11:45 PM

i know the guy show his 1.7b p1 with jin amy veigas and ley which doesnt make any sense since p1 is based on physcial units due to 50% magic reststance.
    However, if u dont know , you can try it out man.
    It wont hurt that much. i also dun believe that also . so i dk that lu is it legit or not.
    I came here to troll and hear comment. So there is no point asking me anyway. A bystander who do nothing.

• HuGZzZ LV.1 Mootie Jan 12, 2021, 12:03 AM

GIT GUD

• Just passing by LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 12:04 AM

Why dont you try it yourself then? Who knows, you might get a lot more dislikes this time for being a total idiot.

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 12, 2021, 12:54 AM

tried out the lineup before server reset, couldn't even get past 1.2b...and like I said in one of my comments, that kind of lineup wouldn't even reach 1.7b in p3 where there is no magic damage restriction so how the heck does one of his dog-like faithful guildmates believe that he did that without using hax

• ネオウルフ LV.17 Wolf Jan 12, 2021, 01:07 AM

JCER  oh well i hav nth to explain tho

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2021, 02:26 PM

JCER  buhuh the cry baby now claiming he even reached about 1.2b but cant justify that the 500m difference is achieveable.

are you freakin idiot? you cant just reach his achievement now youre flaming ? fucking disgusting.

so being indifferent now is bad huh you freakin racist ? all you do is cry and throw salt coz it doesnt work one way or another to you. what a cry baby ahuhuh.

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 12, 2021, 12:50 AM

he does'want to show it cuz he probably has low bp units on there...he doesnt have europa nor IO

• This review has been deleted.

• HIDDENNAME LV.1 Mootie Jan 10, 2021, 04:42 PM

He is hacker. He showed this

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 10, 2021, 09:13 PM

if this is his lineup for p1 then he IS CHEATING

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 10, 2021, 09:16 PM

there is no way anyone can deal that much damage in p1 specially while using mage heroes whose damage is reduced by 50% in that phase

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 10, 2021, 09:18 PM

Sir. Do you even know how those SR works? And I suppose you have eyes to see the overall bp. Don't agree on something you don't even understand.

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 10, 2021, 09:25 PM

u giving me a lecture about wb? kekw.
    that's phase1, all magic damage reduced by 50%, that lineup can't even do 2B in phase 3 and you're telling me it's possible to do that with 50% reduced damage?

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 10, 2021, 09:28 PM

that player SSKing#1 is in fact cheating if that is the lineup he uses in phase 1

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 10, 2021, 09:35 PM

Yes. By your understanding, Jin is a magic dealer lol Jin cl25 orange + Amy S1 lb. Jin buff on mage so you're saying it's hack cuz he's too good to think about the composition (?) Other points, just think of it yourself. Unless you really can't think of it and fight over your pointless point.

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 10, 2021, 09:50 PM

rra.mitzu  HAHAHAHAH LOL, I don't know if you're a NOOB, a DOG or just don't understand English.
    You clearly don't understand how wb phases work, do you?
    His main damage dealers for that lineup are both mages(VEIGAS AND LEY) with JIN and AMY as buffers and he is using it in "PHASE1" where all MAGIC DAMAGE is reduced by 50%. Stop humiliating yourself and just know that the lineup he is using can't even reach 1.7B in "PHASE 3" where there is "NO MAGIC DAMAGE REDUCTION" so how can it do that much damage in PHASE 1?

you seem very persistent in proving his innocence.....are you perhaps an accomplice?

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 10, 2021, 10:17 PM

JCER  It seems like you're hurt by my own words until starts assuming whether I'm a dog or a noob. I could claim I'm not a dog and am a human. I suppose even a 5 years old could've compared a message typed by a dog and a human.

Also. No. His Jin is like a sub dps + buffer and I kindly stated his Jin is orange. With buff from Amy and Jin, and Vei damn dmg with Jin's pet which buff crit and I can claim I'm his guildmate and he even sent a clear proof of his own percentage of team overall dmg which he prefer to keep it private.

Edit: Also some even prefer to not getting this kind of thing public. If you still don't believe, then the problem is you and I have no intention to start a fight so my bad if the way I speak offend you.

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 10, 2021, 11:51 PM

rra.mitzu  damn bro, you're beyond help...you actually believe what a cheater tells you just because he's your guildmate? you really must be a dog (= _ = ").

It's suspicious enough that he won't even reveal his entire WB lineup even after getting accused.

but hey, kudos to you for being such a supportive guildmate.

• BigOof LV.8 Nomad Jan 11, 2021, 12:14 AM

JCER  oof , imagine arguing about world boss thngs with a top wb player and still thinking that he's right.....very laughable
    ╮(^▽^)╭

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 11, 2021, 01:51 AM

JCER  No lmao I'm just saying things I believe, he even sent a video of him doing it but like I said, he prefer making it private so I can't say much. Also it's rude to call a random someone a dog and I don't even know who you are, it makes you sounds immature. Well let it be, can't be helped you don't believe me and I'm just respecting his privacy cuz he doesn't want the haters army comes and barge in his things.

• Milo the Cap' LV.1 Mootie Jan 11, 2021, 01:55 AM

JCER  I don't think you're understood about buff and damage. Let me tell you something really really REAL for you to think ; go to Amy's and Jin's Chaser and read them carefully. In Ciel's case, maybe his/her Jin is Orange with full of debuff decreased and so many other possibilities about buff + damage + duration e. g. If people disagree with you, don't call them DOG, it doesn't make you more humane!. Doesn't make you smarter!. And doesn't make you more then them in any ways. Infact, only dog arguing with dog badly. Peace!.

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 11, 2021, 02:43 AM

Milo the Cap'  eeeeh???? we're not talking about ciel....we're talking about SSKing#1 the hacker and his 1.7B damage on phase 1 with "mage" heroes.

Better learn how to read before commenting, it's kinda cringe

• Milo the Cap' LV.1 Mootie Jan 11, 2021, 02:49 AM

JCER  Oh yeah, SSKING is what I meant. OK bye.

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 11, 2021, 02:55 AM

rra.mitzu  whelp, can't blame you and your simple mind...shows you a vid but you probably don't know if he used mods or not; seeing is believing i guess??
    ┐(´~`)┌

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 11, 2021, 02:56 AM

Milo the Cap'  don't leave, let's keep this going, I'm getting xp from all of this

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 11, 2021, 02:31 PM

JCER  Lol relax dude. You seems to not get my point ever since my first reply. If you're that good in wb then just test it out yourself.

• Just passing by LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 12:17 AM

rra.mitzu  Same goes for you, if you're that good in WB then test it out yourself as well. Support your arguments without looking like an idiot, will you? "he even sent a video of him doing it but like I said, he prefer making it private so I can't say much" you sure do not know that you can't see everything in a video, do you? custom damage hacks cant be seen even when recorded, prolly from damage numbers, we can. The only option you can support your claim and his innocence is that he releases that video. Furthermore, Phase 1 has a Magic Damage reduced by 50%, even with a good team composition, the point is that he used MAGE COMP. do you not think that's not possible? nor do you suspect him of using hacks?

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 12, 2021, 12:57 AM

Just passing by  must be a masochist, loves being humiliated ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 12, 2021, 02:51 AM

Just passing by  I know what I saw and I know why I believe him. I'm just saying that if he's really curious in knowing the truth. Like I said, just let it be cuz I can't give any clear proof as for now. You can't expect me a f2p to go and build full cl25 units out of nowhere. Btw no need to continue making dramas cuz you feel like it, a day about this argument is enough and I'm done with my whole explanation which I'm sure I don't need to repeat. At this point, just let kog solve it with SSKing.

• BigOof LV.8 Nomad Jan 10, 2021, 09:34 PM

damn, this changes everything, dealing that much damage with those heros in phase 1.....he's definitely hacking

• Skyia LV.3 Lurker Jan 9, 2021, 11:07 PM

please use whatever limited intelligence that you may have to think and investigate before you start accusing

• HIDDENNAME LV.1 Mootie Jan 10, 2021, 04:43 PM

Stop accusing Ciel. This is ssking line up use mod

• ネオウルフ LV.17 Wolf Jan 10, 2021, 08:05 PM

u do know that he doesnt believe

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 10, 2021, 08:30 PM

I don't understand your point. Have you ever checked how the heroes work? How buffing works? Or do you only rely on the meta tier list?

• Just passing by LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 12:20 AM

I don't understand you being a total clusterfuck of an idiot. He has good team comp, I give him that. But the point is he used it in PHASE 1 where magic damage is reduced by 50%. FIFTY FUCKING PERCENT IF YOU CANT READ.

• Just passing by LV.2 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 12:25 AM

Moreover, META stands for Most Efficient Tactic Available. If his comp is totally better, that should've been META right now, right? players have been testing here and there, trying to find out which comp is the most efficient way to achieve a certain/highest damage goal in game, only to be beaten by a fucking mage comp which is obviously not possible with that 50% reduction

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 12, 2021, 03:04 AM

Are you just here to repeat the same written lines? I get your point, your meta point but to let you know some people just do testing for fun for no clear reason and he only showed the lu on p1 which is not the overall p1 p2 p3. It do be inefficient to use that team as it gonna bring down the other p2 and p3 dmg and that's why that lu is currently not the meta. Yeah?

Also if you're talking about dmg. Jin can be an offensive tank while buffing mages and Amy s1 buff. Even the LU used are all cl25 with some personal set ups which I can't leak. I do say people won't believe it but yeah, like I said in other post, just let kog handle this thing and give the final words.

Also. I don't have the time to reply all of your comments and I'm sure I've already been clear.

• JCER LV.7 I’m the champion! Jan 12, 2021, 01:04 AM

This shenanigans is starting to make me want to think that the entirety of "Esperanto Guild" are a bunch of hackers...almost every member defending him even though it is so freaking obvious ┐(´ー`)┌

• rra.mitzu LV.12 Insomniac Jan 9, 2021, 08:07 PM

Imagine assuming someone as a hacker without checking that person's line up.

• Meisaka LV.2 Lurker Jan 11, 2021, 11:10 PM

yea try using the same mage lu he used in p1, in p3.
    I'll fucking applause if you can get 1.7b score.

• NO NAME verified Jan 11, 2021, 05:42 PM

buhuh what a salty cry baby that your tear aint salty enuf so u accusing someone without proper proof.

Then suddenly show us a pic that he used a mage in p1 then cry again coz its against the meta but havent even tried it coz why try when u can cry buhuh.

• AnjingGoblok LV.7 Nomad Jan 11, 2021, 11:35 PM

Seems like you didnt fully understand d damage reduc world boss have🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• AnjingGoblok LV.7 Nomad Jan 13, 2021, 12:03 PM

Even you have different upgrades seeing that list of heroes wont get you 4b wb dmg... "SSHackerKing" 🤣🤣🤣
    Learn to defend yourself with true evidence like clips... Now record your wb dmg this fridays - sundays... We dare you to post it anywhere where community can see... "WE DARE YOU"

• AnjingGoblok LV.7 Nomad Jan 13, 2021, 12:08 PM

See "SSHACKERKING", we can share pictures too like you did here and claim such great amount of damage on WB. Its nothing like just a picture lol, show VIDEO CLIPS to those you say SALTY. All rebutts here will end, "SSHACKERKING" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• HiiChann LV.14 I Love Food Jan 11, 2021, 03:04 PM

just passing by, uwu 😗

Home