Nautilus101 LV.7 Nomad
Jul 9, 2021, 10:36 PM 207 read

Vulcanus Subjugation clears with doubtful BP's

Hacker Report

I thought fighting Vulcanus is hard, me using Max SI Lire and Elesis and paired with Ronan to survive the fights but with this accounts. I must be doing something wrong or they just used hacks 😅

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Hacker Report - Vulcanus Subjugation clears with doubtful BP's image 2
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Hacker Report - Vulcanus Subjugation clears with doubtful BP's image 3
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Hacker Report - Vulcanus Subjugation clears with doubtful BP's image 4
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Hacker Report - Vulcanus Subjugation clears with doubtful BP's image 5
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Hacker Report - Vulcanus Subjugation clears with doubtful BP's image 6
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Hacker Report - Vulcanus Subjugation clears with doubtful BP's image 7
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Hacker Report - Vulcanus Subjugation clears with doubtful BP's image 8
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Hacker Report - Vulcanus Subjugation clears with doubtful BP's image 9

Comment 2

• MrPadoru LV.14 Jumpmaster Jul 9, 2021, 10:51 PM

i don't understand much what you mean, but i can tell you i'm lvl 118 and i destroyed first 2 ranks of the boss and i started damage the 3 rank with elesis full SI 350k br, ronan 300k br only memory core, lire 320k br body core lvl 0 and amy 324k br, so if for you those are hackers, there's the possibility to make it also without cheats.

• MrPadoru LV.14 Jumpmaster Jul 9, 2021, 10:54 PM

no ok lol i just see their characters and it is impossible with that br

Home