Manager Benny LV.21 GameManager
Nov 25, 2020, 12:19 PM 175 read

November's Festival, Access My Secret Bistro☞

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - November's Festival, Access My Secret Bistro☞ image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   There are few days in 2020.   We feel different every year with our chefs!   So, we prepare a special Access Event to have this year meaningfully with our chefs.   Enter the game to claim Access Reward during the event period. Also there is a special chance to win a lottery~!   Please check the details below.   ■November's Festival, My Secret Bistro Access Event■   - Event Period : November 5th (Thu) After Update ~ November 22th (Sun) 23:59   - How to participate : ① Access the game during the event period. You can claim the Access Reward, following the different target rule. ② We will pick some participant chefs to offer Special Reward.   ※ We will announce the event winner for Special Reward at the further notice additionally. ※ The reward will be available only for the participant chefs during the event period.   - Event Reward :   [Access Reward] - Target : Current and New Users - Reward : 1. [Gemini Glass Greenhouse II] Income Decor (1) 2. Fairy Twig(30) 3. Magic Alloy(20) 4. Delivery Ticket(20) 5. Eddy's Egg(1) 6. Loving Incubator(3) - Condition : Current User : Users should enter the game continuously regardless of the period. New User : Join the game from November 5th (Thu) After Update   - Target : Comeback User - Reward : 1. [Gemini Glass Greenhouse II] Income Decor (1) 2. Fairy Twig(30) 3. Magic Alloy(20) 4. Delivery Ticket(20) 5. Eddy's Egg(1) 6. Loving Incubator(3) 7. Ray's Egg(1) 8.Loving Incubator(5) 9. Contract Letter for 30 days (1) 10. Can(20) - Condition : Users did not enter the game over 30 days, based on November 5th (Thu). (Users have not accessed the game before October 6th (Tue))   [Special Reward] - Reward : Marchen Land's Crystal Clock Tower Income Decor(1) - Target : 10 Participant Chefs - Condition : We will pick users randomly who access the game during the event period.   - Access Reward Date : You can claim the reward directly during the event period.   - Special Reward Announcement Date : November 25th (Wed)   - Special Reward Date : Rewards will be sent into Mailbox on November 25th (Wed)   ※Important Note※ - Special Rewards might be subject to change without any advance notices due to internal circumstances. - Chefs can attend the event only once per 1 Account during the event period. - If you attend the event inappropriate way, you cannot claim the reward. - The event schedule and reward might be subject to change due to Internal Circumstances.     Please attend the event a lot:) Thank you.

Comment 2

• Castania LV.19 Sweaty Dec 23, 2020, 09:53 PM

Hi benny...

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:20 PM

👌🏻

Home