Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Apr 12, 2021, 02:59 PM 834 read

Speak MSB Proverb Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Speak MSB Proverb Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   Benny hold April's Second Event for welcoming Spring><   What proverb is good to describe MSB? Use your sense! Please express MSB:)   We will pick some participant chefs to offer the reward. Please check how to participate in the event below!   ■Speak MSB Proverb Event Notice■   - Event period : April 12th (Mon) ~ April 18th (Sun) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① Think of 1 Proverb, which should be perfect to explain MSB, and its meaning. Then leave them as the comment here! ② If your Moot Nickname is different to your Game Nickname, you should write your Game nickname with your answer at the comment!! ③ We will pick the chefs who will express MSB most perfectly and then offer the reward to them:) More fun and humorous answers will have more chance to win the event. Up↗   ※ If your MOOT Nickname is different to Game Nickname, you should leave the game nickname, too. (If your game nickname is not exact, the reward cannot be offered properly.) ※If you change the nickname after the participation, the reward cannot be offered successfully. ※ 1 Account can attend the event only once.   - Event Reward : 20 Lucky Box Tickets (We will pick 50 participant chefs.)   - Announcement Date : April 22nd (Thu)   - Reward Date : The reward will be sent into Mailbox on April 22nd (Thu).   ※ Important Note - 1 Account can attend the event only once. Any repeated participation cannot win the event reward. - You should attend the event by leaving the comment here for the event participation. - You cannot attend the event if MOOT Nickname is different to your Game Nickname. If Game Nickname is different to Moot Nickname, you should write your Game Nickname at the participation comment. - If your comment is not related to the event, it might be deleted without consensus and you cannot join the event completely. - The event schedule and rewards will be subject to change due to the internal circumstances.     Please join the event a lot. Thank you:)

Comment 54

• Lizzye LV.18 Supersonic Apr 12, 2021, 09:30 PM

"The universe contains protons, electrons, neutrons and of course MSB" 💖

IGN:LIZZYE

• NGUYET99 LV.17 Sage Apr 12, 2021, 10:43 PM

I will be very happy to be able to film the ones that I love. Always thank MSB for creating gorgeous and gorgeous machines.
    IGN : NGUYET99

• ARCtheLAD LV.16 Sage Apr 12, 2021, 10:51 PM

love n hate

that's the best I describe this game, when I spin n get PT, I love it, if I don't get PT, I hate it hahahaha

• MommyCie LV.8 Nomad Apr 15, 2021, 12:30 AM

I love my secret bistro, i am playing every day, every time there was the time of day i play this game, his game easy and not make stress, time wait so it is not boring, sometimes lost track of time because play this

IGN : MommyCie

• Castania LV.18 Sweaty Apr 12, 2021, 08:43 PM

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

This were we tried our best luck on the lucky boxes that we love so much but we can`t get your best chance to get one so try and try until you get one...there`s a lot of more chances just keep on trying Quitters never wins!

• gamer472819186 LV.1 Mootie Apr 13, 2021, 02:59 AM

Yes, sir and ma'am
    Welcome to My Secret Bistro,..

it's easy to choose what you want in our kitchen. Anything on the menu will satisfy all your five senses. Choose the menu, call me up.
    Whatever you want, we'll serve

"Cooking like a chef, I'm a five star Michelin. You reached the peak of "taste," that's an illusion" .

ID : JEON123

• shizunata LV.22 Best Squadmate Apr 13, 2021, 09:12 AM

"MSB is gravity that is tugging at me endlessly."

When I intend to do something other than playing MSB, I feel MSB screaming "just sit down, and play with me" oh my 🙂, especially when you meet MSB in the morning on holidays, the gravity is greater, even beating the earth's gravity, if the earth's gravity is 9.81 m/s² then the gravity of MSB on the mattress is several million times of that 😂
    yeah, lying on the mattress while playing MSB is the best 😌 as always 😴

IGN = shizunata

• HOLILY LV.7 Nomad Apr 13, 2021, 02:34 PM

A merry heart makes a long life,

let's have fun playing MSB with good friends from all over,

greetings have fun

ign: HOLILY

• Eilynn LV.16 Sage Apr 13, 2021, 04:22 PM

Msb is my virtual escape~
    Whenever I'm too tired and exhausted from my study or work, I come here . Msb allows me to decorate the bistro in a way that I'd like to experience in my real life. Also there are lots of nice and kind-hearted people and I'd like to meet them in real life too. (Also it allows me to block or avoid toxic/mean people, a feature that I'd like to apply in real life too 🤭) . Besides all of these fancy looking dishes encourage me to enhance my culinary skills (although I'm very bad at cooking 😅) All in all, it's my favorite place where I like to hang out with good people. Best of luck Msb family ❤️❤️
    Ign: Eilynn

• Winneh LV.16 Super Star Apr 14, 2021, 01:07 PM

"You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs"

It's impossible to achieve your goal without making sacrifices. For MSB, you will need to lose lots of hrs of sleep in order to top rank the weekly challenges.

ign: Winneh

• YEsDnIL LV.2 Lurker Apr 16, 2021, 02:43 AM

" Good food is all the sweeter when shared with Good friends"

ID: YeSDnIL

I'm playing MSB for quite awhile now. My friends in our guild always shares food, ect. with each other which makes our bond stronger.

• SVT17CARAT LV.8 Nomad Apr 17, 2021, 12:32 PM

"What's Done Is Done"

You cannot change what has already happened.
    After you spin Lucky Box but you only get workshop materials, this is what i feel 🤣🤣🤣

IGN : SVT17CARAT

• ςςςς LV.1 Mootie Apr 13, 2021, 03:27 PM

Unfair. Unrewarding. Corrupted. Definitely not good for one's mental health.

Uninstalled it this morning.

I hope the artists are paid well enough tho

• Ri~Chan♡ LV.17 Sage Apr 13, 2021, 06:46 PM

"Anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart"

and you've caught mine msb lol, really like to play this game and have been playing for years and will play for more years!💕

ID : Ri~Chan♡

• Shellie LV.2 Lurker Apr 14, 2021, 10:10 AM

" Don't worry about tomorrow because MSB has prepared all the best for us"

IGN: VENLYN

Home